Gerard Butler GALS

Who's rooming with who?

zanyzombie

Our concern is that some people have just called and made their reservations without mentioning the convention or the code.

We need to get the word out to all who have reserved rooms to be sure their rooms are being counted?

This might mean some would have to cancel existing reservations and re-book at the convention rate using the code when making the new reservation.

I know Phanina booked one room with the code and her parents room without the code. She said she spaced it. Hope she rebooked her parents room with the code, and that will add one more to the list. I mentioned this to her at INDY, so I hope she changed it.

Paulette

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a while since I reserved my room. I know I gave them the code. I do not remember if I told you all. Are you counting my room?

Sally

This list is so we can see who's rooming with who.

We can get the correct count of reserved rooms by contacting the Flamingo.

Thank you everyone for your help. :thankyou:

• 1 month later...

:claphands:

Hi,

Mad4Marek (jeni H) and MyPhantomsSong (Sue L) are roomies...unless Jeni decides to snore, and what was it Bethy said about sleeping in a bath tub? Does any one have a bath tub they can put on "stand by" for me? I promise I will get out of it before you want to use it in the morning.

Oh, Jeni just yelled at me and said not to worry. Because if I complain about her snoring, she said she will help me into our own bath tub --- and drown me? Gee, maybe she can have the whole room to herself ! I hope I see you all at the convention !

Sue L :cunning:

Oh, Jeni just yelled at me and said not to worry. Because if I complain about her snoring, she said she will help me into our own bath tub --- and drown me? Gee, maybe she can have the whole room to herself ! I hope I see you all at the convention !

Sue L

:funnyabove:

This is a bit off topic. . .but I was wondering, will anyone have a curling iron I can borrow on Thursday night?

*hugs*

I'll be bringing one sweetie if you'd like to use it. :D

This is a bit off topic. . .but I was wondering, will anyone have a curling iron I can borrow on Thursday night?

*hugs*

Me too sweetie...

I will be rooming with Jenny, Attila_Girl, and DawnS.

Stacy :kisswink:

*hugs*

Me too sweetie...
Di, I will also have a small travel size set of hot rollers.

Hello. If anyone else is arriving around 9:30 on Friday, we can share a cab ride from the airport. It's about $16.00. There are 2 of us so far.

Thanks!! See you soon!!

Jenny

Jenny...

me, Judybaby and DixiePixie are arriving between 9:30 and 10:00 am. I'm on American Airlines and they are on Delta. Both airlines use gate "D"

We are going to meet at the Prickly Bear and take the shuttle to the main terminal to pick up our baggage. Then, take a cab to the hotel.

Are you arriving in the same area?

beggs909

Hello. If anyone else is arriving around 9:30 on Friday, we can share a cab ride from the airport. It's about $16.00. There are 2 of us so far.

Thanks!! See you soon!!

Jenny