Gerard Butler GALS

Pic Spam thread!

I am starting this thread for 2 reasons:

1. I LOVE seeing pics of all you GALS, where you live, and your families and friends.

2. We have a new digital camera, and so now I have lots of pics to post!

So, come on GALS - post lots and lots of pics!

Here are some from today:

Posted Image

Alex making his toast this morning. He has decided that he has to make his own toast every morning!

Posted Image

Alex playing Shrek on the computer - he worked out how to play it all by himself. I think he's going to be a computer addict like some one else I know!

Posted Image

At playgroup yesterday. Ros has a new puppy who she wanted everyone to meet, and they all looked so cute sitting around in a circle!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Sarah, Alex is so cute!

In that first pic, his eye lashes are so long!

That is adorable!

Anyone remember during the extras on POTO when Gerry

was getting his makeup on and he was eating toast.

That looks like the exact jelly/jam that he was using!!

I know, I'm sick. :uglystupid:

:embarrassed:

I've come here to see pics quite a few times, then get distracted (darn Hottest character game!)

I love your little boy's pics! He's so adorable. I remember when my son was so cute! We adopted Steven when he was 14 mos old (and his sister was 39 months!). They grow so quickly. Enjoy Alex while he's so small and cuddly!

Here's my spam:

Pics of my family. We adopted the kids in 1989 from Santiago, Chile.

Alan, in Chile:

Posted Image

Alan, Barbara, Maria in the Andes:

Posted Image

Maria and Steven on the plane

Posted Image

Homecoming, July 7, 1989

Posted Image

Maria and Steven, Sept 1989

Posted Image

And Steven (17) and Maria (19)

Posted Image

Hope you enjoy a peek at my little family!

And now that I know how to use the scanner to scan right to files and then to upload immediately to photobucket...well, I think I'll be spamming more!! :dance: :yippee:

Thanks Sarah, for this thread!

Hugs,

Barb

Edited by becozy
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Barb I just learned to use my scanner, and since Sarah is showing us her beautiful baby boy(he is a doll) I thought maybe I would show you all mine this a pic of my kids about 3years ago--I havent had a chance since to get them all in the room again, but really need to cause we have more now !!!! But the oldest is my daughter Tarin (yes perrin the butthead) she is 20 now and driving me crazy LOL The middle girl is my Britty, lucky I got her to sit for this pic, I don't think she has sat since!!! The little boy is my son Ethan <no really> named him first so there!! and the Tiny girl there is actually christinarenova's daughter Titi, she is my goddaughter, so she is in most of the family pics(cause she lives next door and I'm pretty sure she lives here too!!) I've got to get a new one soon though because Chris had another daughter-Marty although no kidding if you look at Britty you know what Marty looks like, it is kinda strange(probably just cause Chris had her but I rubbed off on her in the womb--she is my kid)Posted Image

any way there they are my babies!! (cant tell I'm a proud mama huh)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have many recent pics, just the ones I already posted in one of the earlier threads, though this was me a few months ago after I got highlights, that disapeared...but this is a crappy pic but ah well

Posted Image

Well this was me 2 years ago, at my wedding, not sure if I had this one up w/ the original stuff or not, but on shutterfly there's some of me last Christmas time...hmm maybe I could pull those up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/sweet29/me.jpg

This is so great! I love the pics everyone is posting!

Hey, watereidolon...are those :camel: in the background with your Dad?

semmsb...you son is so cute...he looks so like you!

toni...lovely portrait! We want more and updated! ::):

rush...beautiful wedding picture. You looked positively regal! Hair highlights are a funny thing...they can disappear slowly depending on the shampoo and water softness! But you'd probably be stunning w/o them anyway! I used to have natural blond highlights in my medium brown hair...until they were gradually replaced by mostly grey!! :lol:

thanks, Sarah, for starting this little gem of a thread!

:hugsnkisses:

Barbara

Aww Thank ya becozy:

"rush...beautiful wedding picture. You looked positively regal! Hair highlights are a funny thing...they can disappear slowly depending on the shampoo and water softness! But you'd probably be stunning w/o them anyway! I used to have natural blond highlights in my medium brown hair...until they were gradually replaced by mostly grey!!"

It's odd--some peices, the ones near the front are still very blond. I may just go buy the herbal essences kind, that kind has worked before on me, took much longer to fade out-the pic you see of the most recent one was done by this lady and it faded in like a week or two!! Only those 2 peices on the side remain....and it's odd because she used bleach on me. You'd think that would really do the trick wouldn't it??

Ok. I must just love you gals to bits lol I can't believe i'm posting this fat legs pic of me but thank god I don't look this....well bloated in real life at least I hope not. lol this was last year at Christmas, I have lost some lbs since then. I just think I look big here ah well, maybe it's my pale untanned legs. I dunno. Maybe this will work it's from shutterfly hmm. It's me and my dog, me holding the treat to get him to be good too

****Woops well that answers that, I can't post the extension on here, poo. I'll have to add it to photobucket to do it, I don't know anyt other way to convert it.

Aww Thank ya becozy:

It's odd--some peices, the ones near the front are still very blond. I may just go buy the herbal essences kind, that kind has worked before on me, took much longer to fade out-the pic you see of the most recent one was done by this lady and it faded in like a week or two!! Only those 2 peices on the side remain....and it's odd because she used bleach on me. You'd think that would really do the trick wouldn't it??

Rush...yeah! it's interesting how differences in an individuals chemestry affect how these things turn out! But you still is prettyful! ::D: It's just a shame to pay good $$ and not have the results you were after. Very frustrating!

Watereidolon...Thanks!

I did forget to mention that your Dad is very handsome...and quite serious looking in that picture! Did he take model lessons from our Gerry?! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Most recent picture of me, taken 9/22 at a golf tournament put on by an organization for which I am the treasurer (so I was there collecting the $, thus the $usan on my name tag).

Posted Image

semmsb: So cute! I love the photoalbum!!!

This is me, most recently...I was messing around w/ pics on my cell phone cam that doesn't show colors real well (Until I can get a good pic) to put on my facebook profile...

Darn....real reply coming later w / the pic..

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting all the pictures. The birthday party looked like "big" fun. Sure is different from our armadillos and lizzards in Texas! The things you see every day are in the "exotic" animals section of the our park! Semmsb, you and Alex are a knockout couple! You're a beauty and he is too.

Pics from Alex's third birthday party today!

Hi Sarah!

Great pictures!

You are a beautiful gal!

I can tell that's your son....he looks so much like you! He's adorable!

Is that your sister whose pregnant sitting next to you?

The twins are just lovely!

I love how the little girl is feeding the kangaroo and it's sitting there relaxed and all.

I bet it was a lot of fun that day!

My son is turning "7" the 20th of November......I still can't believe it!

I'll post some pic's soon.