Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

I have to gush over my darling husband. Tonight when POTO came on HBO he was the one who put it on, and when I heard the music I joined him. Now, almost every night he goes to bed between 9 and 9:30 but tonight he stayed up on his own, until the movie was over at 11pm and THROUGH the credits too!! Oh, and he commented on how well Gerry SINGS considering he is not a trained singer. :inlove: Now you know one of the many reasons I love him so much!!!!!

*dreamy sigh* I need to find me a man like that.. :wub:

Your husband is such a special guy, but you know what? He's right, Gerry can sing. If I ever wrote a script I'd make sure I had Gerry singng in it because of how much I think that. :wub:

3? Okay. I have a bracelet I wear everyday that has 3 little words on it. I bought it because it reminded me of Gerry, but I realized after a few days that it described the NEW ME. And all because of Gerry and GALS.

Dream

Believe

Achieve

:hugs:

Dee

I have to gush over my darling husband. Tonight when POTO came on HBO he was the one who put it on, and when I heard the music I joined him. Now, almost every night he goes to bed between 9 and 9:30 but tonight he stayed up on his own, until the movie was over at 11pm and THROUGH the credits too!! Oh, and he commented on how well Gerry SINGS considering he is not a trained singer. :inlove: Now you know one of the many reasons I love him so much!!!!!

Susan, there are times when 'love of the husband just gushes and overflows'..........I have just had to redo some important documents because MacWilley lied about my age for me! He knocked 6 years off, wrote that I was 54 yrs!

Love is.... a husband who lies about your Age for you!

Love is....a husband who knows when to appreciate the 'rival' for your affection!

After last night the house is gloriously quiet, reflective even, I love my friends but I have become rather guarded about my 'me' time. I can do more for myself so don't need the constant care, I think I crave my independence now.

So Gals, it is Happy Saturday, let's us get out there and spread some cheer! Life is too short, we need more than 365 Gerry lusting days a year!

:lolita:

Anna x

:lolita:

Guest pilaraquarius

Happy Saturday GALS....While all you beauties are in dreamland, I'm getting ready for work....but it's my Friday, so that's ok. So next week's moviechat is POTO? I'm SO there!! It'll be a perfect start to my vacation!! I hope every one has a SUPER day and I'll see y'all later! love, Pil :wave:Posted Image

I just noticed something. In August, had I been around, it would have been my 1 year GAL anniversary. And that leads me to another 3: Me, Mel, and ScottishChick (from GB.net). We had lunch once, about a year ago. That was a trio, too.

Gotta go, busy work Saturday!

Ciao!

Happy Saturday GALS....While all you beauties are in dreamland, I'm getting ready for work....but it's my Friday, so that's ok. So next week's moviechat is POTO? I'm SO there!!

Good Morning all you Gorgeous GALS! (Oops I'm a little slow, it's afternoon.) I'm at work too, at least I'm in my office, doing a great job of avoiding work. You know I'd rather be with you GALS anyway!

Movie Chat was loads of fun last nite! Really glad you'll be in on the next one Pilar!

Thanks for the piccy. Here's one for you: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/we...eStandard_a.jpg

Have a :gerrylicious: Saturday all!

Susan, there are times when 'love of the husband just gushes and overflows'..........I have just had to redo some important documents because MacWilley lied about my age for me! He knocked 6 years off, wrote that I was 54 yrs!

Love is.... a husband who lies about your Age for you!

Love is....a husband who knows when to appreciate the 'rival' for your affection!

Awww... such awesome husbands. My own wonderful husband watched GOTL with me last night during movie chat, and he even critiqued the movie, saying it was too short!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Posted Image

Irene

Posted Image Mummy needs a Hug too!

Anna x

Well here it is Saturday, I am in pain again today but found out what I thought was poison ivy may have been shingles and it leaves you in a lot of pain . If I get it again I know its shingles because I have not touched a thing outside. Oh I feel asleep last night again with POTO on and next week that is our movie I will be sure and be in on that one if I have to move the whole den into my room. hehe I don't have one for this saturday but I am getting it maybe we can see it again some time. I just sit here all day alone with just me and the dog and Gerry. So now you know why I post so much I am a Gerry holic for sure. :gerrylicious::yummy::needhug: have a good chat ladies I may join you and just listen if its ok. lu hugs betts

Hope you feel better, Snow! :comfort: Still, a bunch of time to spend Gerry-watching sounds fun!! I wish I could do that. I haven't watched Phantom in forever...

Oh, by the way, Gals, today is little James's first birthday! He's one, can you believe it? I remember when he was being born, we were all talking about it and stuff. Wow, has it been that long...

Edited by MadameAngel

Just a drive by - throwing in 3 words that came to mind - laughter, joy, and friendship.

I will be MIA until Thursday, as I'm having a short vacation. I will be leaving for Germany early tomorrow morning, taking a coachtrip, visiting some medieval and roman towns and fortresses, driving through one of the famous wine regions of Germany :lalala:, and just doing some general sightseeing.

I will be staying in a hotel with spa facilites - which should be verrra nice. I hope to be back refreshed and in good spirits on Thursday.

Anna :funnyabove:

Raina - hope you feel better soon.

Hugs to everyone - behave (well not really ::D: )

and here's my little parting gift...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wave:

Risa

Thanks so much, Risa, for posting pictures! We all love you SO much for feeding our addiction! :pointy: I love that last picture, where he's drinking the water. I remember when me and my best friend saw him, all dressed up as Red Death, drinking his water from a bottle, when we were watching the PotO making of thing. We totally freaked out and rewound it to watch him drink his water again and again. Good times, good times...

Three is a favorite number of mine, my favorite three being my niblings:

Parker, age 3

Stewart, age 2

Paige, age 2 months

:wub:

And then, of course:

My family

My friends (everyone here included!)

Gerry!

Hello everyone!

My 3 are: 1. My mom 2. Jason 3. Gerry and everyone of my Gals/Pals~love ya all~

Well I have some news about Halloween: As some of you know Jason and I are going to a Halloween party and I was suppose to be a Vampiress but when I went to get my costume yesterday they had sold out. Well I couldn't find one I liked so we decided to look online. I found the cutest Fairy coustum and it will be here Tuesday because we did overnight shiping.

Well Jason decided to look online also and we found him a Phantom of the Opera coustom. Its form the old horror clasic but it is sexy anyway and so sweet of him to do it for me. Well I copyed the pictures so everyone could see them here they are. Let me know what you think.

This is just a friendly reminder of our picture guidelines.

Please make into clickable thumbnails.

TY. zany

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n52/eri..._2006/17943.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n52/eri..._2006/18875.jpg

Hey to all my Gals/Pals hope everyone is having a good weekend

Erica J. S.

Mousie, I see you, love the pic!

Happy 1st Birthday James

Love ya Risa, enjoy the trip.

Posted Image

Love the Halloween costumes Erica.

Well Happy Blessed Sunday to all Gals, hope you have a pairfect day!

Anna x

Guest pilaraquarius

HOBBES, TEE AND POPPY....May I just say....I had a RIP ROARIN' GOOD TIME in chat last night. It came down to just the four of us talking into the wee hours...All I can say to that is great minds think alike! We made it to 3AM BABY!! oooo yeah!! :pointy: Of course we talked about G and how much we all "admired" him (lol). I LOVED talking with you GALS...it was very intimate. POPPY....You must NEVER leave....Alright...I'm getting mushy here...Happy Sunday to all my beautiful GALS.... :wave:Posted Image

HOBBES, TEE AND POPPY....May I just say....I had a RIP ROARIN' GOOD TIME in chat last night. It came down to just the four of us talking into the wee hours...All I can say to that is great minds think alike! We made it to 3AM BABY!! oooo yeah!! :pointy: Of course we talked about G and how much we all "admired" him (lol). I LOVED talking with you GALS...it was very intimate. POPPY....You must NEVER leave....Alright...I'm getting mushy here...Happy Sunday to all my beautiful GALS.... :wave:Posted Image

:funnyabove: Right back at ya Pilar! :dance: It was a blast! :headspin:

(Great minds do think a like. I just posted a similar message in the gutter-hee hee) You GALS are the best!

Thanks for the piccy Pilar! Here's one for you:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/we...d_butler_99.jpg

oooo, I just became Attila's Slave GAL...shhh...don't tell Bethy!

Edited by hobbes3

Guest pilaraquarius

OMFG Hobbes!!Those ARMS! that MOUTH! that SCOWL! Hold me BACK!! That man is just .... :coldshower:

YHANK YOU!

Jenn runs into the Support Center. Big group hugs all around. I've missed you all SOOO much. Things here at home are really rough right now. Thanks for all the support Gals... *sniff* it really means a lot to me. I am sooo sorry I missed movie chat on Friday. My internet connection was really wonky and I kept getting booted. I hope I will be able to make it this week for POTO. Anyway.... hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am off to see The Prestige with my Mom this morning. *Hugh... big sigh* LOL

Jenn

Jenn runs into the Support Center. Big group hugs all around. I've missed you all SOOO much. Things here at home are really rough right now. Thanks for all the support Gals... *sniff* it really means a lot to me. I am off to see The Prestige with my Mom this morning. *Hugh... big sigh* LOL

Jenn

:wave: Hugs back at ya! You are going to LOVE "The Prestige"!!! (No G but you can't have everything-lol)

Jenn and Snow :hugs: Hope you feel better. Snow-my mom's just getting over shingles-be aware of anything that doesn't feel right-your ears, eyes, headaches-apparently it can cause pain and problems in all different areas.

Ok, my big three are -my daughter, my mom, and Gerry :whome2: (my puppy comes close too!)

Question-what day/time is movie chat? -I'd like to get in on it this week! Thanks!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday. Its prettyhere nice weather I just hope it keeps it up for awhile and don't just go right into Winter it has done that here a few times. and then again its been 65 here on Christmas day. bummer. I want snow someone send us some this year. a blizzard would be nice would shut this whole town down they can't handle it. Well 3 cheers for this floor. that s my 3 for today. lu all :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Jenn and Snow :hugs: Hope you feel better. Snow-my mom's just getting over shingles-be aware of anything that doesn't feel right-your ears, eyes, headaches-apparently it can cause pain and problems in all different areas.

Ok, my big three are -my daughter, my mom, and Gerry :whome2: (my puppy comes close too!)

Question-what day/time is movie chat? -I'd like to get in on it this week! Thanks!

Posted Image

Click to enlarge

MovieChat is this Friday at 11:30pmEST

Hey GALS..

I was up until 4am doing signatures, and I just recently woke up. :laugh4:

So I am going right back to my workshop to work on more.

And isabella, you're request has been added to my growing list. ::D:

Okay! Back to work I go!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Jenn: glad to see ya back! :inlove: I hope things get better at home.

Isabella: :Welcome2:

Hobbes: we're thinking of seeing "The Prestige" for Halloween, is it worth it? And LOOOVVVEE the Terry pic!

Erica: I love those costumes! I need to find a good one, some of us Utah Tarts are having a Halloween party on Saturday.

I hope to be at the movie chat on Friday. Love the Phantom! :reddeath: