Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Posted Image

Click to enlarge

MovieChat is this Friday at 11:30pmEST

I can't make it to movie chat - We're going to see POTO on the big screen in Albany, OR.

Posted Image

Click to enlarge

I can't make it to movie chat - We're going to see POTO on the big screen in Albany, OR.

You are so lucky Gal to see it on the Big screen!

See your little mousie Mousie!

anna x

Posted Image

Click to enlarge

Oh how lucky you are! That's not far from me; I'd love to see it on the big screen.

Hobbes: we're thinking of seeing "The Prestige" for Halloween, is it worth it? And LOOOVVVEE the Terry pic!

Mousie, I definitely recommend "The Prestige". Well written, well acted, well directed and nice eye candy if ya know what I'm sayin'!

:headspin: :bonk:

:omg: I'm pretty sure you'll be forgiven for missing Movie Chat if you're SEEING POTO ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!!! :rotflmao: Edited by hobbes3

Hobbes: we're thinking of seeing "The Prestige" for Halloween, is it worth it? And LOOOVVVEE the Terry pic!

Mousie, I definitely recommend "The Prestige". Well written, well acted, well directed and nice eye candy if ya know what I'm sayin'!

:headspin: :bonk:

:omg: I'm pretty sure you'll be forgiven for missing Movie Chat if you're SEEING POTO ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!!! :rotflmao:

You could take your laptop with you. Though someone might use it to hit you over the head. That's what I need sometimes to "get" things.

I have to gush over my darling husband. Tonight when POTO came on HBO he was the one who put it on, and when I heard the music I joined him. Now, almost every night he goes to bed between 9 and 9:30 but tonight he stayed up on his own, until the movie was over at 11pm and THROUGH the credits too!! Oh, and he commented on how well Gerry SINGS considering he is not a trained singer. :inlove: Now you know one of the many reasons I love him so much!!!!!

Susan, there are times when 'love of the husband just gushes and overflows'..........I have just had to redo some important documents because MacWilley lied about my age for me! He knocked 6 years off, wrote that I was 54 yrs!

Love is.... a husband who lies about your Age for you!

Love is....a husband who knows when to appreciate the 'rival' for your affection!

Awww... such awesome husbands. My own wonderful husband watched GOTL with me last night during movie chat, and he even critiqued the movie, saying it was too short!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Irene

I'm loving all the wonderful Hubbies and Hubby stories... TY Susan, Anna and Lady Trueword!

and I'm allways willing to pass on the hugs, so Anne, :lol:

Posted Image

Mummy needs a Hug too!

Anna x

here are some more (((:hug99:))) for you, Sweetie. :funnypost: :rotflmao:

Betts, you're in my prayers, especially for the pain you are enduring.. I hope you get some quick treatment for those shingles. My twin sister had them about two years ago, and going to the doctor made all the difference in the world. Her pain was mostly in her legs. So please get to the doctor soon, Sweetie. Many positive thoughts and prayers coming your way. Luv and :hug99:!

MadameAngel Congratulations on James's first birthday, yesterday! Yes, it is hard too believe a whole year has passed!

Risa, I hope your having a lovely vacation... Have fun, Hon! And, TY for all the love Gerry pics you posted. :bouncydrool: :tasty: :pant::cunning::heat: :tasty: :pant:

Eis78, I'm lovin the costumes... especially your fairy one! It is so pretty. Excellent choice!

Jenn, Luv you... your in my prayers. Hope things get better soon!

Bethy, if I'm not to exhausted from work on Friday, I hope to join you on Movie chat. I actually have POTO on dvd!

It is good to hear that you got some sleep today, Bethy. Have fun in the workshop. Oh and just in case, I've not said it, AimeeMarie new sig is :hot: and it makes me weak in the knees. Great work!

Aimee... can I lick your sig when I see it on my computer screen? Oh, BTW, enjoy POTO. I would love to see it on the big screen again.

Susan, I love this floor. My "best three" is all wrapped around the two words, I discovered. I first discovered Gerry, then I discovered GALS and then I discovered all my Gals! Luv y'all, Gals!

Here are some Gerry pics for everyone.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image What great reasons to fall for Gerry... :gotgals0ll: and I never want to be cured.

Beachie

P.S. I entered the gb.net "I am Thankful for..." Greeting Card Poll. Entries are being accepted through Oct 31st, if anyone wants to participate. When the poll opens up for voting I will let y'all know. I'm not asking you to vote for me, because other members of both Gals and gb.net do enter these polls. However, if you have the time please vote, just vote for the one you like best. There are already lots of great entries to view. Thank you!

Hi all!!!

Hope you all have had a nice weekend.

Been pretty busy on my end.

Have been on call for the hospital all week.

Just got home last night to enjoy a movie, and

yes, got called to go do a STAT draw at the

hospital. So didnt get to see the movie. It

was called De Lovely. About Cole Porter. Guess

I will catch it later. :tissues:

Bethy: Dont be wearing yourself out. We dont

need you getting sick on us. Take care of YOU!!! :behave:

Anyone who is interested in seeing "The Prestige", I highly

recommend it. Great movie, with many plot twists.

Plus you get Hugh and Christian in the deal.

Afterwards we will need to start a threat to discuss the

twists that I couldnt figure out. PLEASE!!!!! :doh::confused:

I cant make movie chat this weekend. Am going to see POTO

in Albany with other fanatic, I mean lovely, sane, adorable

women. All just like me. :hmm2: :bow2: :cleavage2 :crack1:

Eis78: Love the costumes. That angel one is really sweet.

Beachie: Your pictures all have the :pant: factor. I never

get tired of that particular eye candy.

Love to you all: Have a good week.

Debbie

Hello everyone!

I want to thank everyone for there nice comments on my and Jasons costumes.

Jenn I will pray for you.

Well I am exhausted today had kind of an adventurous night last night. Well I said up late Jason came over about 12:00 and left about 1:00. Then I decided to work a little on my myspace page and did that to about 3:00am and then decided to go to bed. Well at 4:30am the phone rings it is my 15 year old nephew. Well he told his parents that he was staying at a friends house after the homecoming dance. But he and his friends when to some house for a party and there was alcohol there and the cops broke it up. He calls me to come get him instead of his parents, boy his mom was mad. Well he was released to me because they gave him a breathalyzer test and he passed it so he was just breaking curfew.

Wow what a night I am so tired now.

Well hey to all Gals/Pals, love ya all

Hugs and Kisses

Posted Image

Am I the first and only one in here this morning? WOW! That's never happened before. Just wanted to tell you all that I did not get to go to the Phantom Pheaste Saturday night, but it's ok. I talked to the box office beforehand to find out how they were going to get everyone to the building where the dinner was being held and was told it was through the mud! I has been raining here quite a lot and was going to be raining all day Saturday and in the low 40's. The guy told me the dinner was not in a building, but in a tent with one end open and that I should wear my long underwear. I told him I was coming in victorian period costume in heels and he strongly recommended that I not do that, but to go buy some long underwear instead. As windy as it got on Saturday, I decided not to go and I am going to try and get my money back. Oh, well. He told me that they have been told to have this event inside next year, so they are going to be working on that. I don't mind going if it is held inside, but I bet a six course meal would not be too good in a tent with the wind blowing through.

Had a nice weekend although my son got laid off on Friday, so he will be looking for another pipefitter place to take him on until his original company calls him back. Amber's (my daughter-in-law) shingles are spreading a little bit. I think one place on her back will scar because it is so big. The medicine does seem to help her so I don't think they will put her in the hospital. I think it's amazing though that the doctor's office calls her everyday to see how she is doing!

Everyone have a great day!

Love you all

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

I'm so sorry that your Phantom Pheaste Saturday evening out got spoiled! Good luck on getting a refund... :doh: Nice to know they intend to plan better next year!

Sorry your son got laid off; it sounds like a seasonal thing. I hope he finds another place to take him.

I will add Amber to my prayer list. I hope that one of the meds will kick in and help, but, in the meantime, I pray for the Lord's healing power rest on her.

Hi Erica, I hope your rested up from Saturday night. :headspin: :headspin:

If you, Gals, have not had your morning wakeup coffee, etc. maybe these will do the trick for you, because they certainly are the treat!!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Beachie

:claphands::claphands: Wow, Beachie! Those are :tasty:

Good morning, GALS. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I can't believe this is my first post on this floor. I've been pretty busy with work and household stuff. So, we're talking about 3's. My three would be my family, Gerry, and my fellow GALS! :headspin:

Erica, sounds like you had a very interesting weekend. Hope your nephew learned his lesson from his little "adventure".

Carolyn, I'm sorry your son got laid off. I hope he finds something much better soon. I hope Amber feels better soon too. Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done for shingles, they just have to run their course. They sure are painful. :rose:

:wave: to all you lovely GALS out there!

Guest pilaraquarius

Geez...I just got up...it was a good sleep though. Hi BEACHIE, ERICA, ELISSA, TEE, ANNA, HOBBES, SUSAN, JENN(how u doin' doll?), IRENE, PHANTIC, DEB, BETTS, RISA AND BETHY....It's actually my Sunday today so I'm gonna take it easy and just chill...talk to y'all later! Have a terrific day! love, Pil :wave:Posted Image

I just noticed something. In August, had I been around, it would have been my 1 year GAL anniversary. And that leads me to another 3: Me, Mel, and ScottishChick (from GB.net). We had lunch once, about a year ago. That was a trio, too.

Man, that was back in AUGUST of 2005!! Good night! I can't believe it was that long ago! Good heavens...

We need to do that again, and then the next time won't be a year later! :smile:

Three is a favorite number of mine, my favorite three being my niblings:

Parker, age 3

Stewart, age 2

Paige, age 2 months

:wub:

And then, of course:

My family

My friends (everyone here included!)

Gerry!

Oooh, oooh!! Me too, meee toooo!

Super busy today, but :hello: to everyone! Ah Risa and Beachie...always posting the pics I LOVE... :wub:

~Mel

It's actually my Sunday today so I'm gonna take it easy and just chill...talk to y'all later! Have a terrific day! love, Pil :wave:Posted Image

Good Morning to you too Pilar! Have a great day and thanks for the piccy!

(If you're having a picnic in the park with The G, looks like you'd better bring him an Americano!)

:kiss:

Posted Image

Click to enlarge

Oh how lucky you are! That's not far from me; I'd love to see it on the big screen.

Wuli - You should come! The Pix theater in Albany is where we are seeing it. I think there may be a get together afterwards and I know for sure there is dinner before. I can't make the dinner because of work, but Issy, Swannie and myself are all riding together. Where you at?

Beachie - you can lick my siggy when it's on your screen - BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S YOUR SCREEN!

Trekkie - did I meet you at the B&G screening in Albany in Sept? We have to make sure we talk this time around if we didn't.

Edited by AimeeMarie

Guest pilaraquarius

Geez Hobbes, now you've got me on my fantasy of G pulling me down on the grass for a SNOG! THANKS!! :cunning:

Good morning, GALS and PALS! I just caught up on my reading here at the SC and I wish you all a good day!

Isabella, once again, welcome to GALS!

Pilar, happy Monday! Glad you had a good sleep over the weekend.

Amber, Happy 1 year GAL anniversary!

Beachie, I love what you wrote on your card. Thanks for mentioning the contest, I will enter one too.

Carolyn, I'm sorry you didn't get to go to the Phantom Feaste. I know you were looking forward to it. But having it in a muddy tent definitely would not go well with your costume. Hopefully next year they will plan it better and have it indoors, away from the cold, brrr! I will keep your son and daughter-in-law in my prayers.

Jenn, I'm sorry you're going through rough seas right now. You're in my thoughts. Mucho hugs to you.

EricaJS, what a weekend! And great costumes, too! ::D:

Bethy and Betts, take care of yourselves, ladies!

Suz, I am praying for your mother.

Hi Hobbes, Mel, Mousie, Elissa, Anna, Risa, AimeeMarie, Misty, Dee, Zany, Susan, Amanda-T, and all the newbies.

Hugs, Irene

Edited by Lady Trueword

Irene,

I just saw your entry in the Contest... :thud: Your words hit me right in my heart... Wonderful! And that pic, OMG, so perfect!

It is amazing all the variations 10 little words can have!

Beachie

Irene,

I just saw your entry in the Contest... :thud: Your words hit me right in my heart... Wonderful! And that pic, OMG, so perfect!

Beachie

Awww, Beachie, thanks! Those contests are so much fun! Maybe we should have a GB haiku contest next! ::D:

FYI to all the gals, you can see our greeting card entries here: http://www.ones2watch4.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5

Irene

Hello and Good Morning/ afternoon/evening to you all. I get so confused when I am here on line with you all, some talk of getting up and I'm thinking of getting snuggled down in my bed. The dark nights are upon us, starts to get dark at 6pm, it's now 7.25pm and feels like midnight.

Love and comfort to all who are in pain or distress today, and virtual :hugs: to you all.

And to all who are feeling a chill in the air...stay cosy...think Gerry!

Anna x Posted Image

Edited by Anna

Well here it is Saturday, I am in pain again today but found out what I thought was poison ivy may have been shingles and it leaves you in a lot of pain . If I get it again I know its shingles because I have not touched a thing outside. Oh I feel asleep last night again with POTO on and next week that is our movie I will be sure and be in on that one if I have to move the whole den into my room. hehe I don't have one for this saturday but I am getting it maybe we can see it again some time. I just sit here all day alone with just me and the dog and Gerry. So now you know why I post so much I am a Gerry holic for sure. :gerrylicious::yummy::needhug: have a good chat ladies I may join you and just listen if its ok. lu hugs betts

Awwhh -- Betts/Raina Swow !!

Sending you LOVE & BIG HUGS !!! I'm so sorry to hear about shingles -- a few friends of

mine have had them & it was alot to go through - but they all got back in good shape with

some mending time & help of good doctors & medicine. I'll keep ya in my prayers for

quick recovery & as little pain as possible !!!! Please take extra special care of you -- Lady !!

also more Special Hugs going out to -- Suz, Susan911, Jenn, Carolyn, Amy(Redroseblkribbon) -

so sorry for rough times going on -- praying things will be much better for you all !!!

Big Hellos - to so many of y'all -- Simoney,Pilar, Pop, Hobbes, Elissa, Anna, Zany, Bethy, Lady-T,

Bella-Bean, Misty-W, Lena -Puglovr, Di, BINK, Risa, Katie-songbrd, Barb/Lugerry, Robyne/Hiseyes,

Fanceee, NovCherry, Analiah, Swannie, GSpot, Saro, Gremme, Becozy, Stepy-F, Somer89,

Amiee, & EricaJ !!! -- (Erica love you & Jason's costumes !!) & ALL THE OTHER LOVELY & COOL

GALS/PALS -- NEW & SEASONED -- HA HA !!!

Love Yas -- ALL !!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK !!!!

TAKE CARE !!

AMANDA-T(EE)

Irene,

Beachie

Awww, Beachie, thanks! Those contests are so much fun! Maybe we should have a GB haiku contest next! ::D:

FYI to all the gals, you can see our greeting card entries here: http://www.ones2watch4.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5

Irene

Irene and Beachie-BOTH of your cards are BEAUTIFUL!

(Irene, that's one of my favorite pics-can't resist a man in a tux.)

I can vote twice can't I? lol

::D:

Irene,

Beachie

Irene

Irene and Beachie-BOTH of your cards are BEAUTIFUL!

(Irene, that's one of my favorite pics-can't resist a man in a tux.)

Just been over to have a look at the cards, very nice, so talented Ladies.

anna x

Gee, I dunno, Hobbes! So many cards, so little time... I was wondering if I was allowed to vote, tee hee.

Thanks, though. I'm glad you and Anna enjoyed the cards!

~Irene

Edited by Lady Trueword