Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

I can vote twice can't I? lol

::D:

Gee, I dunno, Hobbes! So many cards, so little time... I was wondering if I was allowed to vote, tee hee.

Thanks, though. I'm glad you and Anna enjoyed the cards!

~Irene

Irene, any gb.net member can vote!

Sorry, but it is one person = one vote, and the winner is the person with the most votes.

So, everyone needs to vote for the one they like the best!

Luckily there is always another contest... :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface: and if mine does not win... *cough, cough!* , I'm going to turn my concept into a Wallpaper graphic. I think it would make a great Wallpaper!

And, oh thanks for the complements, Gals!

Beachie

Edited by givemeabeach

Good Evening ladies!!!! Why is it the weekends just fly by even if you're doing nothing, but hanging out in bed but the weekdays just drrrraaaagggggg all day long. Exhausting!!!!!

Suz - Prayers for your mother...

Jenn - Big {{{{HUGS}}}} to you. I hope things get better soon.

Beachie - Love your card!!! Too bad we can't vote.

Erica - Great costumes

Snow - Shingles? OUCH! I heard this condition can be bad. Take Care and get better.

To all you GALS here's hoping you have a great rest of the day and relax. I'm off to go eat my chicken wings. YUM...

Cassie

Posted Image

That pic gets me everytime I see it...

:tissues:

I'll need to get my Vegas siggy worked on soon..

Wanna make some changes on it..

*dreamy sigh*

I think I am getting a little :sick:

Bah. Worked a very long day.

I have more siggies to finish, but I am going to start tackling them tomorrow.

Love yas like mad!

:hugs:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Posted Image

Click to enlarge

MovieChat is this Friday at 11:30pmEST

I can't make it to movie chat - We're going to see POTO on the big screen in Albany, OR.

Yup... me too! Costume party and Phantom on the big screen with Issy and Aimee Marie! Whoo whoo!

WOW!!!! I just got caught up on this floor!

Why on earth are so many of our sweet GALS struggling with health issues for themselves or their families? I am having trouble keeping up with all the prayer needs. I just can't believe the trials and troubles so many of you are facing.

I am particularly thinking of Suz.... only days after Gabriel left... THIS happens to the poor girl! Please keep her in your and thoughts and prayers.... she is a dear sweet soul, who really does not have much support around her.

I have to say... I am truly enjoying the fall. Portland has been spectacular with fall color and clear blue skies.

I hope you are all getting out and enjoying this season.

Big hugs to all the sick GALS. Take care of yourselves, and rest.

Welcome to new member, Isabella....

I hope to see the regulars in chat tonight! I totally missed it over the weekend.

Love to all!

Swan

Well maybe things will be better up here tonight on the 3rd floor. Maybe if I had Gerry with me I would feel better. You too midnight. Just looking into those green eyes would make me feel better how about you? Its been cold here I think I am getting bronchitis right after getting rid of shingles or what ever I had they still are not sure. And Midnight needs her whole body like mine to be well or I need mine overhauled hahah Only Gerry could make me feel better tonight. I thank Anna for all her caring letters you are a doll. And Midnight for understanding me as she does. She is always there for me. Its to the bone dr tomorrow to see if its my back and then if not its to the heart dr. Its just one thing after another but the view from here is beautiful I always fantasize that I see Gerry in NH sitting with me in the brook on a Boulder and just exchanging heartfelt words and just enjoying each others company. its warm and the brook is roaring and no one can see us or hear us . Is it time for skinny dipping? well got to go hehhe take care everyone have a good night prayers always Betts :ohbaby2: :butterfly:

Well I too need Gerry here tonight to keep me warm and ease my aches and pains.. The hot tub would be ideal!!! hehehe

Thankyou Raina my soulmate and my sister. Your the only one who I can turn to who understands my life and what going on at this time. Your always there for me.

Thankyou Anna for your uplifting emails everyday. God Bless you and my prayers stay forever with you. My friend.

So I will be here waiting on Gerry all night.. Hey, I love this floor, its so cool and so quaint...

till we meet again,

midnight diva :pointy:

To everyone needing a sweet Gerry fix tonight, I offer these....along with my prayers for healing and comfort.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:swoon: Thanks for those piccys Aimee! I'm sure they'll do the trick for all of those gals needing a litle GLC

tonight.

Oh, Aimee Marie, you know I always need a Gerry fix! :inlove: :tasty:

Well, GALS, today I finally sat down and wrote a letter to Gerry. A real letter that is on its way to his London fan mail address. I've made many false starts, torn up many drafts of letters, but today, was able to put my feelings on paper. He probably will never see the letter, but it's on its way to London as I write this. Who knows, maybe I'll get one of those cool autographed pictures that others who have written him have received, but I didn't send an international coupon or return envelope, because I really wasn't asking for anything from him. I really just wanted to thank him for being Gerry. Does that make sense? :confused:

Wow Aimie, thanks for the dose of Gerry that it seems like everyone is needing right now. So sorry to hear alls not well with everyone. My thoughts are with you all. Betts and Midnight, I know what you mean, maybe having Gerry's big strong arms wrapped around you ( oh and how about a little kissy kiss here and there) Oh Oh, I better go to another floor pretty soon. Awww, a girl can dream can't she? I wish you all well.

Just dropped in to say hi to everyone and to take a peek at the entrees in the card contest. Beachie and Irene, your cards are both the best. I'm glad I can't vote because I would have to try and cheat. :hehe:

Actually, I think I am a member of GB.net but can't remember my password anyway. I haven't been there in a long time! So I'll just say good luck to you both.

:rose: Fran

I really wasn't asking for anything from him. I really just wanted to thank him for being Gerry. Does that make sense? :confused:

Elissa, that makes perfect sense. I've thought of doing the same thing and have been composing a letter in my head for weeks now. Good for you for actually doing it. Cheers! ::D:

I really wasn't asking for anything from him. I really just wanted to thank him for being Gerry. Does that make sense? :confused:

Elissa, that makes perfect sense. I've thought of doing the same thing and have been composing a letter in my head for weeks now. Good for you for actually doing it. Cheers! ::D:

You took the words right out of my mouth, Hobbes! Elissa, I'm glad you were able to write Gerry and express your appreciation for him.

Just dropped in to say hi to everyone and to take a peek at the entrees in the card contest. Beachie and Irene, your cards are both the best. I'm glad I can't vote because I would have to try and cheat. :hehe:

Actually, I think I am a member of GB.net but can't remember my password anyway. I haven't been there in a long time! So I'll just say good luck to you both.

Thanks, Lady Fran! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Have a good night, everyone!

Edited by Lady Trueword

Thanks Hobbes and Irene. Once I got started on my letter to Gerry today, the words just kind of poured out. Then I took it to the post office right away before I could change my mind on sending it. :bonk:

Beachie and Irene, :goodjob2: on your Thanksgiving cards.

Edited by Lady Elissa

Hi gals! This is just a quick drive by to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking! I'm completely exhausted, but it is a good exhausted. Friday night my DH and I went to dinner with some friends then went to their house to watch The Omen. It was so creepy! I popped into chat but was pretty distracted and all, sorry! Then Saturday morning was spent getting ready for my son's 8th birthday party, the party was at 2pm. Here's a pic!

Posted Image

Then I had to go home and get ready for bunko and it was costume themed. Here is a pic of that with my "evil" look, red eye shot and everything! LOL

Posted Image

Sunday, we went to my Mom's house for a movie and green chili burritos. Then I had a 4 1/2 hour play practice! I didn't get home until almost 11pm last night. Then I had work today and an almost 4 hour play practice tonight! The show is in crunch time now, opening night is November 3rd.

For my three, it would have to be, my husband and two sons. Also, my family, you great Gals here, and Gerry!

Hi to Bella, Aimee, Pilar, Tee, Lady T, hobbes, Swan, Bethy, Lady Elissa, Beachie, Lady Fran, Risa, Raina, Diva, Mel, Anna, and anyone else I might have missed! My brain is fried now! Good night and big hugs! I'll leave you with a little present:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I haven't posted in too long, and now I'm too tired, so I'll just leave you with this:

Posted Image

Take care gals!!

Love to Anna, Aimee, Spot, Pilar, Erica, Lady T, Amanda T, Cassie, Desert, Swannie, Bethy, Misty, and the list goes on and on! ~LOL~ Love to all GALS!!

Bella

Edited by bellawolfe

Hey everyone came in to say goodnight to everyone. I had a great time in chat, it was a blast. I had to get some work done so sorry to leave.

I want to thank everyone on there nice comments on my costumes, I shure feel the love~ Mousie, Anna, Beachie, Trekkiegoober, Irene, Amanda T, and Cassie.

I am rested after my weekend adventure with my nephew.....boy who knew teenagers where such pains (Just Kidding) I know I was "Inoccent"...LOL

Everyone who needs my prayers I keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Snow I hope you feel beter soon

Hello to Bella, Pop. Pilar, Binkie, Jen, Di, Swannie, Elissa, Perrin, and to all Gals/Pals. Take care all.

HUGS and KISSES

Erica J S

Happy Tuesday to you all, sorry if I don't mention you by name but my 'little finger's' are not up to much typing, Thank God for 'cut and paste'.

The weather here has now turned really cold, 15 max during the day or lower and around 8 at night, but as I don't have to go out that's OK.

I can see the colour change on the trees and the glorious reds of the Virginia Creeper on the house walls, everyone scurries by early morning, head down, heading for some heat. But it will get much colder here when the winter comes.

Mac has turned on the Central heating morning and evening, we turn it off after a while as the house heats up so quickly. He has to get kilted up this weekend for a Wedding of a friend's son, he is looking forward to it, lots of his old friends are going too so they will keep the cold out with Chat and a wee dram or two o' the Single Malt!

To all who are troubled or in pain, I send the warmest of :hugs:

Anna x Posted Image

The only other 'man' in my life,Posted Image And Boy can he Hug and Kiss!

Edited by Anna

Good morning ladies! The sun is out the sun is out. It's cold as hell but the sun is out. :headspin: I was on the IMDB board earlier looking for a movie title and I noticed off on the left hand side the top 5 most watched trailers listed. It appears that "300" is No. 2 on the list. Wahoo!!!!! I'm sure it will make it to the No. 1 spot in no time. Is it March yet? It can't get here fast enough.

Anna - *sigh* what a cutie. I have a "little man" in my life as well and you're right they sure can hug and kiss. It just melts you right through.

To all GALS, try and stay warm if you're in colder climates and try not to hike that heat up too much. Snuggling is really nice this time of year. ::D: To the rest in comfortable climates, snuggling still applies.

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

Anna - what a cutie. :woo: I love reading all your posts. I was so worried about you, and now you seem to be doing great. However, you and Mac are still on my prayer list.

At home today. Hope to catch up on all my GALS posts. Oh, and maybe I'll do a little housework!!!

Hope everyone has a great day.

To those having problems, you're in my prayers.

:hugsnkisses:

Dee

I haven't posted in too long, and now I'm too tired, so I'll just leave you with this:

Posted Image

Take care gals!!

Love to Anna, Aimee, Spot, Pilar, Erica, Lady T, Amanda T, Cassie, Desert, Swannie, Bethy, Misty, and the list goes on and on! ~LOL~ Love to all GALS!!

Bella

Bella! How did you DO that! :rotflmao: That's so good it belongs in the Gutter! :heat:

Misty Thanks for all of the gorgeous piccies! My lord you've been busy!

Happy Tuesday to all my peeps! Romper Room Mode: I see Pilar and Pop and Anna and Leslie and Tee and Aimee and Irene and Bethy and Swan and Beachie and all the other wonderful GALS out there. Miss Jean's mirror is getting fogged up...

Here's a little sumthin sumthin fer ya...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/we...imesmag3-05.jpg

Does it get much better than this???

Hobbes - thanks for the gorgeous Gerry picture. This is one of my favorites. (If I ever get my scanner to work, and can get the pictures in my photobucket account, I have some pictures I want to post.)

I'm having a wonderful day off. I've spent most of the morning right here catching up.

Dee

Good morning, gals! Good to see you all!

My sympathies to you gals who are experiencing cold weather. Anna, 15 degrees is brrrrrrr. Please do stay warm. Get out that coffee or hot chocolate or tea!

Dee - good to see you! I hope things are well with you.

Miss Jean - very nice photo!

Anna - what a sweetie! Thanks for sharing your pic!

Prayers and hugs for Suz, Jenn, Lori, Lady Yvonne, Betts, and Midnight Diva.

Hi Elissa, hi Misty, hi Bella, hi EricaJS, hi Carolyn, hi Beachie, hi Cassie, hi Debbie, hi Mousie, hi Mel, hi Bethy, hi Amber, hi AmandaT, hi Swannie, hi Fran, and hi to everybody else!

Hugs,

Irene

Bella! How did you DO that! :rotflmao: That's so good it belongs in the Gutter! :heat:

Happy Tuesday to all my peeps! Romper Room Mode: I see Pilar and Pop and Anna and Leslie and Tee and Aimee and Irene and Bethy and Swan and Beachie and all the other wonderful GALS out there. Miss Jean's mirror is getting fogged up...

I didn't do it, I just stumbled across it on the net...thank goodness G didn't impale me on his sword while I was stumbling...then I'd have to be posting in the over 18 section! :rotflmao:

(Not that i'd be opposed to a stick by Gerry's sword! :gutter: Did I type that out loud? Sorry!)

:behave:

Yes Sir!!

And the Romper Room thing Hobbes . . . :omg: -too funny G/F!! ~LOL~ How about Bella sings to everyone?

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won't you be my neighbor?"

:silly: :crack1:

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe :bottom: You've been a bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd giiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrlllllllllllllll!!!!!

:read: "I am NOT Wayne Newton!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

It's okay Misty, Bella has not lost it! We got GAME! Isn't that right Gman??

:drink: I knew you would!

Hope my roomies are well this fine Tuesday!!

Love to all the rest of my Gals Pals!!

Bella Bean

Edited by bellawolfe

:read: "I am NOT Wayne Newton!"

:funnyabove: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

OMG You made me spew iced coffee on my keyboard! Bella, if you haven't "LOST" it, then it's certainly missing! LMAO!

:kiss:

OMG You made me spew iced coffee on my keyboard! Bella, if you haven't "LOST" it, then it's certainly missing! LMAO!

OMG! I made Hobbes "SPEW!" :rotflmao:

:bleh2: I agree Gerry, looks like Hobbes lost "IT" , not Bella!

:tens: I give you a ten for distance and quantity of spit flung! :rotflmao:

:wow2: Yeah Gerry, we gals do stupid human tricks!

Bella