Gerard Butler GALS

Phantom in Las Vegas Sunday June 10

Susan~Sporran

I was afraid the list of those who are interested in attending Phantom in Las Vegas on Sunday June 10, 2007, might get buried in the other thread so I am giving it a thread of its own. I have copied the list from the other thread and anyone else interested should let me know here and I'll update the list. I will be asking soon for input about what type of seats everyone is interested in because the pricing varies a lot and I know we have attendees on various budgets. We may have enough to get a group in more than one section to accomodate that.

UPDATED 1/10/2007 green means I've received your check

Note: please indicate your SCREEN NAME when sending your check - I don't know everyone by their real name yet!!

UPDATE 1/22/07 - I have booked the first 30 in the group - as that's how many have given me where they want to sit. At this point I've booked all front mezzanine seats - there are 8 in the center of first row of the front mezzanine and those will go to those whose checks I've already received. Then there are 12 in the center of the 2nd row and then 10 in center of the 3rd row. For now I'll assign the seats in the order checks are received but if you want to shuffle around to sit next to certain people once you are there that is fine so long as we keep the group within our assigned sections and rows. As more people commit I will call in to add to the group. If you don't have my address from the Christmas address post please PM me and I will tell you where to send your payment. Oh, and it is $119.50 for Front Mezzanine, so those who haven't mailed a check yet please make it for that amount. Those who already mailed your checks, don't worry about the 50 cent difference.

Updated 2/7/07 - 15 more seats have been added to our group. Final payment must be made to me by March 30, 2007. I am still allocating seats as checks are received.

UPDATE 3/20/07: ALL OF THE PRE-ORDERED SEATS ARE NOW SOLD[/size]. There are still about 13 people on the list who have indicated interest but have not yet paid. I am NOT ordering more seats until all payments are in because I can't afford to be stuck with them. All payments MUST be to me by next Wednesday, 3/28 and at that time I will place the order for another block of seats. At this point there is no guarantee they will be immediately adjacent to the seats we already have, but that last block will hopefully all be together. I will be sending out PM's today or tonight to everyone who is on the list who has not yet paid.

FINAL 3/29/07

Final count is 54 and all tickets are ordered and allocated. 2 never responded so were not included. As it turns out (after 3 times of talking to the same person today I talked to a different person - the seats are actually in the orchestra but I'm assured they are great seats - immediately behind where the chandelier falls. For anyone who decides to go but wasn't part of the group, you will need to purchase tickets on your own. Seats for that date can now be purchased online at Phantom Las Vegas tickets). On the website there is also a number for phone orders. The cost is 10% more than the group tickets. We are in rows AA to DD - there are still seats in row DD available so if anyone ordering on their own wants to be seated with the group just request seats in the center section of row DD.

I AM TRACKING THE SEATS ALLOCATED AS CHECKS ARE RECEIVED HERE:

Row AA Seats 28-35 (8 of 8 allocated)

Almadenannie

Connie

cybersal

Poppy

Songbird

Susan~Sporran

touchmetrustme

Val

Row BB Seats 20-40 (21 of 21 allocated)

phanphorlife

RezzRN + 2 daughters

LeslieD

mommaduck + daughter Lisa

Nurse Rachet

Dawn S + 1

Lady Elissa

Texasgramma

kittypro + hubby

lugerry

Dee*s 2nd childhood

auntm (Jill)

PinkLady

Vanessa

BlackOperaMask

Deetz

Row CC Seats 20-40 (21 of 21 allocated)

AimeeMarie

theblonde

discoveringme

Isabeau

hobbes3

Jenn

gerrynutsnap

Swansong + Bill + Nathan

Naois

MyPhantomsSong--hoodin

Mad4Marek

bea

enchanting eyes + son

binkie1490 + 1

GEMSTONE

Perrin

greyeyegoddess

Row DD (4 of 4 seats allocated)

bellawolfe

MistyW +1

Football Princess

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Susan...please add me as I'll be with Marissa...wouldn't miss it....hope it is early so we can make it before we fly home...

Hi Susan,

Please add me

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Add 2 more people for me, please...

I am dragging my parents along... they don't even have a clue yet what'll hit them in Las Vegas... :rotflmao: They've never seen POTO, not on stage nor on screen... they don't even have a clue who Gerry is (other than that he is some actor who was the Phantom and whom their daughter has a "a bit" of a crush on... :kisswink:)... that all will change...LOL Well, in Germany where they live he is even less known than here in the US so they do have an excuse... :kisswink: Oh well, I'll educate them and they can go on and educate Germany... :kisswink:

I'll meet them there, they'll fly in from Germany and we'll go on a national parks trip after Vegas...

Ina

Edited by Phanina

I will add them, Ina. BTW, the fansite for Gerry that holds the #1 position on Starpages is the German site (you probably already know this), so while he may not be well known among the general public there he does have a great fan following.

Add 2 more people for me, please...

I am dragging my parents along... they don't even have a clue yet what'll hit them in Las Vegas... :rotflmao: They've never seen POTO, not on stage nor on screen... they don't even have a clue who Gerry is (other than that he is some actor who was the Phantom and whom their daughter has a "a bit" of a crush on... :kisswink:)... that all will change...LOL Well, in Germany where they live he is even less known than here in the US so they do have an excuse... :kisswink: Oh well, I'll educate them and they can go on and educate Germany... :kisswink:

I'll meet them there, they'll fly in from Germany and we'll go on a national parks trip after Vegas...

Ina

I can't wait to meet your parents, Ina!! I know I probably asked you this last June, but where in Germany do they live? I lived in the Kaiserslautern and Zweibruecken area for 8 years and absolutely fell in love with it..can't wait to go back for a visit. I'm sure they'll leave Las Vegas with a whole new appreciation for their daughter's "crush"...any chance they'll watch the movie before they come? And your national parks trip sounds like it will be great fun...

Alison

I was afraid the list of those who are interested in attending Phantom in Las Vegas on Sunday June 10, 2007, might get buried in the other thread so I am giving it a thread of its own. I have copied the list from the other thread and anyone else interested should let me know here and I'll update the list. I will be asking soon for input about what type of seats everyone is interested in because the pricing varies a lot and I know we have attendees on various budgets. We may have enough to get a group in more than one section to accomodate that.

UPDATED 11/29/06

AimeeMarie

Almadenannie

Attila Girl

bea

bellawolfe

CaliKat

Cassie

Cathy & Burt Mockler

Connie

cybersal

Dee*s 2nd childhood

discoveringme

enchantingeyes + son

eriksenglishrose

Faded Rose

gerrynutsnap

greyeyegoddess

hobbes3

Isabeau

Jenn

kittypro + hubby

Lady Elissa + hubby

LeslieD (maybe)

lugerry

Marissa28

Midnight Diva

MistyW

mommaduck + daughter Lisa

Naois

Nurse Rachet

Phanina + parents

phanphorlife

Poppy

redroseblackribbon

Shan

Snowmaid + Eden

Songbird

Susan~Sporran

Swansong + Bill + Nathan

Sweetheart Angel + Mark (maybe)

Texasgramma

theblonde

touchmetrustme

Val

I count 55 so far including 2 maybes. If you want your name added or subtracted please let me know.

Hello,

Add 2 more names,Sue L and daughter Jeni Hart. We are coming to our first Gerry event and are Soooo excited !

Sue L >. MyPhantomsSong--hoodin

Jeni H.> Mad4Marek

Pkease add Sue L and Jeni Hart--We are coming to our first Gerry event and are beyond excited----

Sue> MyPhantomsSong Jeni> Mad4Marek---I am so looking forward to meeting so many of the wonderful people that I have met on Gerry's various sites ! We are sitting in the middle of a tremendous snow storm and June cannot get here tooooo soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Susan,

Please add me to your list for the Phantom for June 10th, 2007. When do you need the money and other info by?

:thankyou:

Sherrell/Bermos

:xmas2: Happy Holidays!!

I'm supposed to be flying out on Sunday....but if I could see this, this would make my trip complete (and then some) Maybe I can arrange my flight around it...Please add me to the list!!!

Info I found online says it's to start at 5pm....now I just need to figure out where I'd want to sit !!

Calling the Venetian group sales office has been on my pop-up to do list for awhile now. Hopefully tomorrow I will actually be able to make the call to find out how far in advance we can order the tickets and how to go about it (if they will just reserve a block and each person can pay for their own would be best, but they might require a single payment and I don't think any of us can afford to front about $4,000 which I think would be the absolute minimum it might cost for our numbers). As soon as I have the information from them I will post about it here.

Susan, update on me....hubby got my plane tickets for me for Christmas and I didn't have a chance to mention seeing Phantom to him before he did....so my flight leaves at 11am on Sunday. Guess I won't be making it after all :tissues:

UPDATE 12/28/06:

I spoke to Group Sales at the Venetian and here are the details:

Show times on 6/10 are at 5pm and 8 pm.

For the 5pm show the group cost would be anywhere from $74 per seat (in the upper mezzanine) to $97 in the parterre and mid-mezzanine to $119 for the front mezzanine or right/left and rear orchestra, to $142 for the first few rows of the Golden Circle (much of the Golden Circle is already blocked out). The recommended seats are those in the front mezzanine at $119.

Once I know for sure how many are going I can place the order (I would like to do this next week). We then have until the end of March to get the payment in. I would ask everyone to send their payments to me as I will be the one signing the contract. I will then send a check to The Venetian for the full amount of all the tickets. Right now there are 58 including 2 "maybes".

I need to know which price level/section you would like. I personally am going for front mezzanine, but I imagine we can get the tickets in different sections based on each person's preference.

Hey Susan-- Thanks for all the info-- If the recommended seats are the Front Mezzanine then Gimme one of those-- I will send you a check ASAP to reserve my spot-- I cant wait-- and I have your address from the Christmas card list

Annemarie