Gerard Butler GALS

AnnetteBatista.com is closed for now.

Beautiful jewelry and beautiful website!!

*rubbing hands together to get ready for the shopping spree*

Ran off to find my charge card, stubbed my toe and :fook: can't find it anyway. It's the only one I have left that's not maxed out!! :lol: I'LL BE BACK!!!

:wave: Fran

Way to go Annette! I know where I can do my Christmas shopping now! Well, it would be WAY more fun for me to just come to Tampa and get it myself. Actually, that's not such a half bad idea! I'm comin to see you, GALLIE! :kiss:

Ok, so I thought I'd just have a look around and wouldn't buy a darn thing... *le sigh* I was wrong... I love silver, but combine crosses and Celtic and woo boy, I'm there!

So, this is what I purchased:

http://www.annettebatista.com/jewelry/pendants/-14.jpg

I'm very excited to receive it, because if you've ever tried to find a quality Celtic cross, you know they are hard to find. The artist is quite talented... I wish I had more to spend because the "Three Sisters" pendant would have been my second purchase.

Kiss me IamIrish that is beautiful I just got a claddagh ring with my birthstone in it from Di its so pretty I love it.

Wow, super website Annette!!! And to think I own a one of a kind piece of your work!!

Congratulations, couldn't be happier for you.

:hugs:

Dawn

• 1 year later...

Great this is so great. I have so many charms on my bracelet, but still need the 300 and then the new ones coming out. I'm gonna need another bracelet. I love love it and can't wait to wear it in Vegas! Thanks Annette!

Love, M

• 10 months later...

Beautiful jewelry! :)

I have a question. I ordered the Celtic cross pendant a while ago and I was wondering how long it takes to ship it to Canada? If anyone can reassure me that it wasn't lost in the mail somewhere, I'd be very grateful!! :)

Thanks!

Danielle

I'm on it. Although it shouldn't take any longer to ship to Canada than within the U.S., I think Annette had "silver supply" issues. Again, I'll let you know what I find out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just clicked on the link and got this message:

Index of /

404.shtml

cgi-bin/

php.ini

phpinfo.php

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.annettebatista.com Port 80

Annette isn't making any jewelry at the moment so I will close this thread for now.