Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning you Wild n' Crazy Lasses! :yousosilly2:

Sorry I couldn't join you last night. After standing in the rain for a while at my son's football game, driving my daughter to v-ball pictures, then to dance, shopping, picking up my daughter from dance, coming home, making something to eat (while watching Hellraiser), cleaning up, helping with homework, doing some laundry and then finally getting the kids to bed, I was POOPED!!! I tried to watch Hellraiser 2 but was too tired and passed out on the couch. My hubby had it worse. After coaching in the rain for 2 hours, he ended up with 4 'removals' last night! He did not come home until almost 1:00AM!!! :bonk: And we have a busy weekend planned too...my daughter's b-day party is Sat., my son's football game is Sunday and then the kids have a Halloween party that evening. Do you think I have enough on my plate??? :tongue:

It is OFFICIAL, the GB Birthday Bash will be held at MY house on Sat. Nov. 11th! :party: I will be sending out Evites to everyone with the details today. That is if everyone still wants to have a party??? :confused: I see you all talking about going to NYC that weekend and if that is what you want to do instead...Great, but let me know so I know what I should plan! Honestly, if there was a way for me to go to NYC I would, but that is not going to happen so soon after Colorado and so close to the Holidays! :wall:

Hard to believe, 'The Holidays' are just around the corner! :eek: I will be having Thanksgiving and Xmas Eve at my house. I like having people over, it is just I don't like having to deal with the crazy SIL!!! It is always a stressful situation because we never know if she is going to be 'normal', at least as 'normal' as she gets or is she going to be a b#@*h and aggravate everyone? :wedgie: After 20 years, she hasn't changed.

Well I better get going. Have to get things ready for the party tomorrow, finish off some costume stuff and go to the club. Yes, I still manage to workout with all that I do. I have to or I would go crazy! It is a great stress reliever!

Don't forget to watch your personal emails for the :party: Evite!

Later!

PatKay

Edited by Scorpio613

Good Morning Ladies,

Sorry we went over on the posts. We will do better to watch for that in the furture.

Well I made a dentist appointment to ahve him look at the tooth. I still think it is my sinuses but better to be safe than sorry. It is throbbing pretty bad.

Just found out my mom and sister will be here early afternoon and my niece is coming in a little earlier than expected today. So I won't be on tonight.

I'll be lurking until I have to leave for the dentist

Good morning ladies! Sounds like you all have busy weekends planned.

PatKay, I'd love to come to your party but I'll have to be there in spirit. Nov. 11th is my 6th year anniversary with my hubby, so I'll be missing the POTO event here in LA too. Wah...

Miklyn, an aching tooth is no fun. I hope it is just sinuses. Big hugs, girl.

I'll check back in later. Love you all!

Irene

Miklyn I hope its not your tooth but both can be a pain. really no pun intended. I am waiting for rain but so far the sun has been in and out. its supposed to be bad but I prayed it would not so maybe it won't. have a good day all

Good Morning!

THe GMCL Calendar has been added to the forum, so please check it out. I did not put this years b-day bash on it, as it was still up in the air. I will post details as soon as I get them from Patk.

Patk....the weekend for NYC would be the 4th, not the weekend we had planned for the bash. Your life sounds busier than mine, and I think mine is out of control the majority of the time!

Mik....hope the tooth feels better. Have fun with your relees this weekend.

Trix...hope the doc can figure out your illness. THere is a lot of weird crap going on around here, as well.

We could always kidnap Paul, and use him as a tuning fork to find Gerry in NYC!

HI to raina, Lady Truewood and Zany! Nice to see all the faces on here.

KELLY......still waiting for that pic of your new doo!!!

Better get back to cleaning. I have the next 3 days off, so am going to try and get some stuff done outside as well as inside. If you can believe it, I still have yet to finish unpacking from Colorado.

Paulette

Edited by enchanting eyes

Trixie - How did the doctors appointment go today?

I'll be leaving soon to go to the dentist. If it is my sinuses I don't know what I am going to do for the pain. This is the worst I have ever felt it. I hope it is not my tooth since it is crowned it would cost a fortune to fix what ever the problem is.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend if I am not able to get back on before Sunday.

Just a quick drive by before I close the coffin to get some shut eye for the graveyard shift.

PatK...You are one busy little GAL!!!!

Miklyn..I hope it is just the sinuses bothering you. Tooth aches are a real pain in the arse!!

Trix..Ihope the doc and find out what has been ailing you.....could it be that you have a Pauly junior on the way?????? :wub:

Paulette..I am such a dork!!!!! I keep forgetting to get a pic of the new doo!!! :doh:

To everyone else :wave: HELLO!!!!

I will chat with you all soon!!!

Kelly

Well it looks like I'm off to a Halloween party this evening! There is a kids Halloween party being held in the local high school gym and my kids want to go to it in the worst way! Mostly because a bunch of their friends from school are going and asked my kids to go too. So now I have to get them all costumed up and figure out something for myself too! I might wear the cape I wore to POTO in March and go as a vampire! :draculaicon:

Speaking of costumes...what is everyone or their children dressing up as this year? My son is a camouflage soldier and my daughter switched costumes a couple weeks ago. First she was a Greek goddess, now she decided to go as a Country Music Rock Singer! I have no idea were she got that idea?

So I do not know if I will be on later, but I'll try!

Just to let y'all know it was the tooth. I found out the "the crappy" dentist that I left 3 years ago to start going to this dentist did not do a complete root canal on me. The one root that was left is now inffected so I am on medicine. It the medicine does not get rid of the infection they will have to pull the tooth.

I have an apartment full right now so I'll try to check in later.

Ughhh Miklyn, so sorry to hear that. I had 2 teeth pulled a few months ago, too, because one was infected to the bone, and one had broken off. Now I'm faced with implants or ????? Sigh....

Speaking of teeth, what do you think of this picture (click on thumbnail)? I was surprised when I came across this and thought, that can't be Gerry's teeth (look at his bottom back teeth)!

Posted Image

Edited by Lady Trueword

SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS, WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS 2006!!!!!!

WHO SAID WE WOULDN'T WIN??!!!!

CONGRATS ON THE WIN! Eventhough I don't follow baseball, I'm sure there is a party going in ST. Louis that is something to behold!

Paulette

Marissa...this is a tough one coming from a Die Hard Cubs Fan but...CONGRATULATIONS!!! :woo: I am happy for you and all the Cardinal fans. I hope someday to feel that same joy WHEN the Cubs win the World Series! I hope to at least be alive when it happens! ::D:

Congrats again! :cheer2:

PatKay

Marissa...this is a tough one coming from a Die Hard Cubs Fan but...CONGRATULATIONS!!! :woo: I am happy for you and all the Cardinal fans. I hope someday to feel that same joy WHEN the Cubs win the World Series! I hope to at least be alive when it happens! ::D:

Congrats again! :cheer2:

PatKay

Thanks, PatK!!!

I know that was probably very hard for you to say, being our rival and all...and I figure you probably won't ever say that again, so I'll savor the moment!! :laugh4: I just wanna say neener neener neener to all the so-called "experts" out there that said we couldn't win!! They said we couldn't beat the Padres, Mets, or the Tigers & now look at us!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

Posted Image

Marissa you are too cute! You wasted no time in putting the champion logo up on your siggy! LOL I think it's awesome girl, I'm happy for St. Louis! ::D:

Anyways, I went to the doc today and I don't have a bacterial infection as far as she can tell, so I just have to wait this thing out. She did say that my nose is very swollen so she gave me a cortisteriod spray to make it go down. That's probably what's keeping me from getting better. I hate being sick!!!

Anyways, going to have to hit the hay. I start working for Marcy tomorrow morning, so I'll try to be on tomorrow evening. Night ladies! I hear Marissa screaming all the way here in Chicago!

Good morning girls!!!!

Hey Marissa I don't know why I never mentioned this before but Scott Spiezio is from my home town of Morris. His father and mother own a furniture store here in town and usually in the off season he is here in town helping to deliver furniture.

His father also won a world series title with the Cardinals too.

When he won a title with the Angels he signed autograghs at our local high school. My friend that I work with went to school with him.

I am happy that the Cardinals won!!!! :claphands::claphands:

Good Morning Ladies

Gotta love waking up this doggon early on a Saturday. I was hoping to sleep in, but AJ doesn't let me sleep in anymore. I knew he got up early everyday, but he would normally just stay in his room playing until I eventually got up (at a reasonable hour of course). Now when he gets up he goes downstairs and starts raiding the pantry, so I HAVE to get up.

So, I'll be leaving for work at around 9:45. I'm assuming it won't take me too long to get to Barrington this early on a Saturday. I'll be lurking until then. ::D:

Good morning girls!!!!

Hey Marissa I don't know why I never mentioned this before but Scott Spiezio is from my home town of Morris. His father and mother own a furniture store here in town and usually in the off season he is here in town helping to deliver furniture.

His father also won a world series title with the Cardinals too.

When he won a title with the Angels he signed autograghs at our local high school. My friend that I work with went to school with him.

I am happy that the Cardinals won!!!! :claphands::claphands:

Mr. Spiezio should be glad that it's you living near him & not me! I'm afraid I might be hanging around a certain furniture store a lot! ::D:

Edited to say: Oooooh, look! I just became Marty's Tongue GAL!! Mmmmm, me likey!! :cunning:

Edited by Marissa28

Congrats, Marissa! I have no problem with the Cardinals winning because I lived in Missouri for 2 years, yay!

Trixie, I'm glad you're feeling better. Yes, let's all take a trip to NYC!

Hi Gerardaholic, PatKay, Suz, Paulette, Miklyn, Stacie, and everyone else! :wave:

Happy Saturday!

Irene

Edited by Lady Trueword

Evening ladies!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Saturday! Mine was okay. I think I'm getting a cold, I have been feeling wore out for the past few days. Even took a nap this afternoon. Seems to have helped. Of course, now I'll be up half the night, I'm sure. :doh:

Congrats, Marissa! I'm sure you're still partying right now along with the rest of St. Louis. ::D: Have fun!

Patkay, thanks for the latest fan encounter with Gerry, I hadn't seen that one yet. I was laughing the whole time I was reading it. Very cool guy. And you're right, I think it's time for a road trip. (Don't I wish!)

Hi to Irene! Hope you had a good Saturday as well!

Trixie, bummer that they can't really do anything for you being sick, I think those are the worst kind. Just having to wait it out, that's miserable. Hope you get to feeling 100% soon! And I hope you had fun at your first day of your new job too. :headspin:

Miklyn, sorry to hear about the tooth. Apparently, the dentist who did the original root canal was an idiot, huh? Sue him. LOL

Anyways, I'll be lurking for awhile. Actually for a long time since I probably won't be able to sleep any time soon. But what better way to pass the time then checking out all things Gerry. :whome2:

Hello Ladies!

I am absolutely beat! But, I had a good day at work. The duties involved in being her assistant came back to me pretty quick, I probably dropped 5 pounds from going non-stop. She had me doing nails already, too. I'll tell ya, I like them Barrington ladies (for those not from the Chicago area, Barrington is a pretty ritzy suburb). I did a simple manicure and got tipped $5. I can't wait until I start doing more clients! Then, after we closed she went to town on my skin! :funnyface: She did a chemical peel, a high-frequency zap that kills all bacteria on your face, and the microdermabrasion. My skin has not been this smooth is a LONG time!! The microdermabrasion basically feels like a cat licking your face really hard. I am amazed after one treatment how soft and smooth I am. I highly recommend it!

Stacie - Hope you feel better soon. 'Tis the season for all the yucky colds and flus!