Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how absolutely precious!!! He look like a happy dad when his kid makes a new friend! Thanks for posting that Windy!

Edited by Trixie

Windy...Thanks for the link to that video.

Lolita is SO cute but tiny! My daughter's piano teacher has 5 Pugs and they are all bigger and more tan like the other Pug in the video. :lolita:

Notice how Gerry gives the other Pug a kiss on the head! :kiss:

What a sweetheart! :inlove:

Edited by Scorpio613

She's such a little peanut! Gerry would probably freak if he met PatKay or me on the street walking our big dogs! Although Caffrey loves all other dogs, big or small. LOL

That was so adorable. Makes you just love him more. That was so sweet watching him kiss the other dog on the head.

I saved it too to my computer. That made my day thanks for sharing it

That was so adorable. Makes you just love him more. That was so sweet watching him kiss the other dog on the head.

I saved it too to my computer. That made my day thanks for sharing it

Hey, I couldn't wait to get it over here when I saw it a few minutes ago. Made my day, too. So sweet.

I love when he kisses her on her widdle head. Squeee!!

Thank you so much, WindyCityFan! My baby was smiling just watching the puppies interact. So at last we see the mysterious :lolita:. I have to say, she's a feisty one!

Hello,

Finally jumping in after "lurking" for awhile.... New to GALS, but I've been a GMCL on .net for awhile., I'm the resident animal nut.....it's really hard trying to keep up with both sites! OK now ......I need to see this video! I tried to download it and nada! the file's reached capacity. If anyone would please email me it or post another link..I'd be really grateful.

I'll be lurking

::D:

Heather

Just got back from dropping my sister off at the airport. My mom will be leaving this afternoon. We are both just taking a breather from all the running around.

Still can't get that video off my mind. He was sooo cute in it. I love how he was with both dogs.

LMAO Heather! Ready to bear him some children, eh? ::D: Gerry causes some crazy side effects on the reproductive systems!

SO ladies, if anyone is on tonight I'm soooo in the mood for a bonfire! :spontaneous: I'll be on around 8:00 after the kids go to bed.

Edited by Trixie

Good Evening Ladies....

Got the kdis to bed and finally ate something. I'm ready for a wee bit of a bonfire..... :spinny: