Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang I can't believe that many people already downloaded off my link! Thanks for posting the YouTube one Windy! When you and Gemmie go to NY you need to bring a dog and go for some walks around Chelsea!

Marissa - Yup, those have lit me into flames!

I LOVE scruff tickling my neck! LOVE IT! Paul wonders why I asked him to grow out his scruff.... heh heh heh I don't think he cares since he gets devoured.

Dang I can't believe that many people already downloaded off my link! Thanks for posting the YouTube one Windy! When you and Gemmie go to NY you need to bring a dog and go for some walks around Chelsea!

MmmmHmmm... something to consider. Either that or my high-healed boots. ;)

MmmmHmmm... something to consider. Either that or my high-healed boots. ;)

Dahhhling! You must do both! What is it about high heeled boots that drives men nuts? Heck, they drive me nuts! I feel so damn sexy in boots!

Question for you ladies. Does anyone else think that Gerry's look is just adorable in this picture? Makes me want to have babies with the man(and I don't even want babies).

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/st...OS/mtv300_2.jpg

Miklyn and I always say that my daughter would be good Gerry bait. He seems to have a good nature with kids. Plus, a cute little 2-year old peanut saying his name would probably melt him.

Yeah, I'd pop a few more babies out for him (as much as I HATED being pregnant)!!

Length and girth....gotta love it........I'm talking about hands people! Get your minds out of the gutter!

*ok, I'm not talking about hands....* ::D: