Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

WELCOME to the 4th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic!

Inspired by Swansong's beautiful ode to autumn the 4th floor of Highrise #2 is dedicated to taking a road trip in that adorable little Beemer Gerry has. Four on the floor, manual shifting, convertible top down to enjoy the crisp autumn air (or if you are in Australia it is the crisp spring air). Where are you going to go on your trip? What sights will you see? What music accompanies the trip on the CD player? Have some fun with it (keep it PG13 please) as we continue to build our Support Center.

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Woo Hoo!! I get to be the first one on this floor too!

Just me and this guy

Posted Image

hangin' out, having tea...yeah right! :headspin:

You have Gerry all to yourself, Hobbes and all you want to do is HAVE TEA?????

You are NOT the MISTRESS O' THE KINKS that I thought you were.....tsk, tsk!

We'll have to see what Dr GMan thinks about that in chat later.....

I guess you missed the yeah right :rotflmao:

I was trying to be mindful of the fact that I wasn't in the Gutter!

Sometimes one has to behave like a lady instead of a tramp. :rotflmao:

Besides, how do you know "having tea" isn't a euphamism for something else (that I just made up.) :bonk:

I guess you missed the yeah right :rotflmao:

I was trying to be mindful of the fact that I wasn't in the Gutter!

Sometimes one has to behave like a lady instead of a tramp. :rotflmao:

Besides, how do you know "having tea" isn't a euphamism for something else (that I just made up.) :bonk:

Lust is fun, cool, good, in its proper context, but it is only a small piece of the pie. Not the driving force. This is way bigger than us gals. I certainly don't have the answers. Do you?

Lust is fun, cool, good, in its proper context, but it is only a small piece of the pie. Not the driving force. This is way bigger than us gals. I certainly don't have the answers. Do you?

Hi to all you lusty gals and then those that are not, Hi to you too!! So lets see what do we do on the fourth floor that we didn't do on the third. Do we drool over :whome2: or just go straight to body parts :worship: :cleavage2 :pant:. I'm with Hobbes with the tea idea. If having tea means what I think she means :ohbaby2: Then again I'm up to any discussion of anything that involves :KingLeosheadicon: :greatking: :mopboybeowulf: :mopboydracula: :mopboyjohnnie: :attilasword: :terrymuscles: :erikicon: :inlove: :kiss: Oh I forgot :lolita: .

:wave: Fran

All right gals - calm down!! The idea is to be taking a ROAD TRIP with Gerry in his hot little Beemer.

After hearing Swan's description of Oregon I'd say a trip up the coast is in order, stopping at wonderful little out-of-the way places for a bite to eat, taking pictures of the scenery, listening to an amazingly eclectic collection of music on the CD player and not caring that my hair is blown in 1,000 different directions while we drive fast with the top down. I want to see leaves that are orange and red and yellow, and some that are now coming to rest after a fruitful season - scattered in a breeze and dancing about like little gypsies. Are there still places where the leaves are burned after they are raked? I remember that smell from childhood and would like to experience it again with Gerry. As the sun begins to set and the air takes on a greater chill we would find a place to share a cuppa tea (or Starbucks) in front of a blazing fire before retiring....to the gutter.

The idea is to be taking a ROAD TRIP with Gerry in his hot little Beemer.

Oh, I thought it was to be riding Gerry in his little hot beemer... Silly me.

:funnyabove: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Yee Haaaa!

I keep forgetting we're not in the gutler.....

Well, me, I'm ALWAYS in the gutler, no matter where I am or what I am doing....

Spot! Too fookin funny....who is driving the beemer while you're riding Gerry?

ROFL! I thought the same thing, but I've already been admonished for bringing the Gutter into the SC, so I was keeping my mouth shut. Now, Jilly, don't die from shock. I can restrain myself -- really!!!

(Pssssst...Gutter Gals, I'm thinking of holding races in The Gutter. Not Beemers, a Camel Race!) :laugh4:

Well if Gerry's driving, then my guess is... I will need to fortify my tummy with Dramamine! I have a feeling our man likes to push the G-force!

Lord, just the thought of sitting beside him in his car, listening to music and talking all the way through a journey... makes my heart hurt. My choice would be to have him drive me around his favorite scenic places in Scotland. I'd bring a thermos full of hot home made soup, some fresh bread, sliced apples with cheese and hot spiced cider. I would love nothing more than to just hear him talk about anything he wants... for as long as he wants. Just to see that face so near... those sparkling eyes, that lovely smile. And then to hear him giggle when he says something he is sure is funny.... oh yes, I'd laugh right along with him.

What a pleasure... to spend an afternoon getting know him....*sigh*

After a long dry spell of no Gerry dreams.... for the past two nights my dreams have been full of him! Very detailed and interesting dreams.... seeming to last through the night. I will doubtless write about them at length...another time.

I am sitting here with all the candles lit, and although I did not get my pumpkin carved.... my house looks very festive with fall leaves and other fall decor set about the place.

I have POTO on the CD player.... the final lair scene now. I've only had a few wee trick-or-treaters this Halloween night. It is very cold out this evening. Completely clear... with a brilliant moon.

I am waiting for my dear hubby to come home with the pizza I ordered... he's had a very long day.

Nathan has felt a bit off the last couple days.... but that happens with his condition.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

Swan

Edited by Swansong

Lets see, where would I want to go in Gerry's Beemer? Hmmmm, maybe we would take a ride thru New England, this time of the year it is so beautiful and in some spots and some ways it might remind him of the hills of Scotland. If he's driving I'll probably forget myself (now this is not gutter talk this is just a sweet gesture!)and rest my hand on his leg. I have a habit of doing that, and I don't know why. :confused::lol:

If he decides he wants me to drive and knowing me with my sense of direction and all I'll most likely get us lost and we'll just have to find one of those quaint little B&B's to rest!! :makeout::thud: Maybe after a good nights sleep my sense of direction will come back to me. :dance: :hmm2: Time to hit the road!!!

:kiss: Fran

:funnyabove: You gals are too funny! Hobbes, what a nice idea for a tea party! May I join you?

If I were to take a "ride" with Gerry, I'd be holding :lolita: in my lap the whole time! I would tell him to take me wherever he wanted to go, as long as he kept talking, lol :lol:. I like it when he talks and jokes around, as long as he doesn't flirt with me and keeps cuss words to a minimum. :whome2: I would probably ask him lots of questions about his life, what he does in his spare time, his family, his goals for the future - in other words, I'd take it as an opportunity to get to know as much about him as possible. I wouldn't look at the scenery - we could be parked on a street, not moving, for all I care. I'd have someone take a picture of us sitting in his car, then share it with you all.

Swan - I will say a prayer for Nathan. I hope you are well, too.

Hugs, everyone!

Irene :butterfly:

Edited by Lady Trueword

Hi! Everybody!

Time to announce the trivia winner!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! TO CASSIE!!!

Posted Image

She's our GB GALS Trivia Challenge Winner for the month of October!!!

Good job!!! Posted Image

Today starts a new month trivia gamers!

Good luck and good gaming!

Cheers!

zany

So it's road trips yeh be wantin' is it?

I'd take a trip to the supermarket if I could ride in The G's sporty little roadster. Maybe he'd even let me drive for a while. I loooovve to drive and take long trips, blaring my cd's and singing at the top of my lungs. How much fun would that be...singing with The G? (Like a scene out of OMK, except ya know...without the brain tumor.)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY All You Gorgeous GALS!

Congrats on your big win Cassie!

Another Big Shoutout to all my PEEPS! Miss Jean's mirror is a still a little blurry, she stayed up much too late in chat last nite

I think I need more coffee. Maybe I'll see if this guy wants to buy me a latte...

Posted Image

Hello ladies and fellow GALS!!

Hope all is well with everyone on this fine 1st of November day! So many things to celebrate this month. . .

AimeeMarie's birthday is only 5 days away!! Gerry's birthday is only 12 days away!! And Thanksgiving is only 22 days away!!

Sorry I haven't posted too much, I had the flu mist, and have been trying to dodge the illness that accompanies all flu shots/mists! I had to sleep more than usual to keep my imune system strong.

I go in for surgery tomorrow morning, so I will most likely not be on for a few days following. Just know that I am thinking of you all, and hope that you all are well!!

I will make sure my last thoughts before I go under tomorrow are of Gerry! :lol:

Cheers!

Bella

I go in for surgery tomorrow morning, so I will most likely not be on for a few days following. Just know that I am thinking of you all, and hope that you all are well!!

I will make sure my last thoughts before I go under tomorrow are of Gerry! :lol:

Cheers!

Bella

Bella, I hope you're feeling better. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning!

Say...before you go...do you think you could use your connections to get my screenplay to The G? :rotflmao:

Guest pilaraquarius

:wave: Have you all been good while I was gone? No...I didn't think so, but I wouldn't have it any other way...My trip was awesome...got to spend some real quality time with the siblings (by the way, my two brothers are tall, blonde, GORGEOUS and UNATTACHED....hint...hint..lol) But now, I'm in a real quandry which I need your advice on....

OOOOO....but wait..first my scenario with G and the road trip....

Driving along the California coast with G...stopping at Morro Bay and Carmel (One of the most beautiful spots on earth in my opinion) I think G would love it there...all those beautiful redwoods....sigh...then on to San Francisco (probably stopping at Hearst Castle along the way). This is a wonderful leisurely drive, GALS, and I highly recommend it for those of you that haven't done this...It wouldn't be a bad idea for G to really do this before his schedule gets CRAZY for 2007....I have a feeling G loves to drive...Anyway, to wrap it up, there would be plenty of time for talking and laughing along the way...just being silly..

OK....now for my dilemma..I spent some time with an old friend of mine (we go back 20 years) and to make a long story short....we've had a "thang" for each other, but were always with other people...until now.Let me just say...the magic was still there and we had a terrific time together. I get home a couple of hours ago and there is a message from him saying he wants to visit for a couple of days before I have to go back to work! I don't know what the heck to do because this is all happening pretty quickly....It doesn't help that I've been "boy crazy" these last few months. My sister says it's just my horomones kicking in and urging me to reproduce before it's too late..(I'll be 45 in Feb. lol)Anyway,more time spent with Darin would be AWESOME but I don't want to lose the friendship....wish me luck!!

I think I need to gaze at a VERY youg picture of G.....Posted Image

sigh....Good to be back with all of you...love, Pil :pointy:

Happy November 1st, ladies! I just put up Chapter 7 of my fanfic, BTW.

Pilar, I wish you the best in your friendship.

Bella, well wishes for your surgery.

Cassie, congratulations, smart woman!

Hi Hobbes, Swannie, EricaJS, Fran, Leslie, AimeeMarie, Betty Ann, Zany, Mel, Mousie, Anna, Nade, Lori, Suz, Jenn, Dee, Susan, Misty, Marissa, Risa, and visitors and members alike!

Have a great day!

:hugs: Irene

Pilar - just an unbiased opinion here.......

It doesn't sound "too fast" if you've known him for 20 years. Listen to your heart......

Good Morning Gals! Hope everyone had a great Halloween! My kids were in a sugar induced coma most of the night HAHA... so I sent them off to school today to let their teachers deal with LOL

Bella ~ good luck with the surgery... will be thinking of you.

Cassie ~ Congrats on the trivia win

Pilar ~ glad you had a good trip.... the thing with your friend doesn't sound too fast to me at all... go for it girl... and now about those brothers of yours... tall, blonde, gorgeous and unattached... when can I meet them? LOL

Now if I was to take a ride in Gerry's Beemer... it would have to be on Highway 1 up the California coast. Such a beautiful drive with all the cliffs and the ocean... *sigh*

:hugs:

jenn

Hi GALS ,I can't believe we are on a new floor already.

Congrats, Cassie, BTW you have the cutest litle boy!

Bella~ prayers, for you GAL!

Pil~ I'm with Jill and Jenn, 20 yrs is a prety slow build.

My dream day in the Fall with Gerry?? Since I just had a few days in NYC and was able to walk through Central Park, I think I would like that better than being in his car. The weather the day I went through was perfect, cool, but not chilly, the trees were just turning, but the grass was still green.

I would like to spend that day with Gerry. Picnic on the lawns, watch kids playing. Listen to street performers. Talk about the things we truely love best in the world. I'd like the chance to tell him how he has impacted my life. And to know what he is like as just Gerry not "Gerard Butler, sex object/movie star".

*sigh* What a great day.

xox

K

I have a feeling our man likes to push the G-force!

:rotflmao: I want him to push the G-Force......LOL

Bella, my girl! My thoughts and prayers will be with you all day tomorrow! Maybe you'll have sweet Gerry creams dreams while you're under....And you forgot to mention that YOUR birthday is only 19 days away! We're gonna have fun with old lady bingo!!!!!!!

Pilar - you always find pics that I have never seen before! :claphands:

As to riding with Gerry - I'd go anywhere - his pick. Just to hear about him and who he is without all the movie stuff. What he likes and doesn't like, who are the people most important to him...just to know him. Course, that's not gonna happen on just one little ride. It takes years to truly KNOW someone. But, I'm happy knowing that he's enjoying a good career, has his fans that support him, and I don't need to know anything else in detail. As long as he's happy, I'm good.

Swannie - hope Nathan feels better. What about Hubby? Did he get over what was ailing him last week?