Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Posted Image

LADY E AND DEB...BIG HUGS TO YOU AS WELL! OH...and G needs a HUG at least once an hour or he goes through the "bends"...lol...so let's ALL try to accomodate him ok GALS? :kiss:

Pilar, you must have some sort of secret treasure trove (I said trove ladies, not trail) of pics that I've never seen before! You still haven't fessed up as to where you got the ones of the 23 year old!! Inquiring minds want to know :bonk:

And I'll take HUG duty when Misty's done with him. Unless Spot's right and want he really needs is to get "bent" in which case I'm sure an arrangement could be made :rotflmao:

I LOVE THAT PIC! It is doin' stuff to me! :spontaneous: Damn, there goes another chair.

Edited by hobbes3

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pilaraquarius

Um...yes Hobbes...Well apparently some of the other GALS on that thread felt he could use a bath...but I seem to recall that GRUNGE was very much the fashion in the early nineties...ahem...if he needs a bath, I'll be MORE than happy to oblige! :cunning:

SPOT!!...Darin and me kissin' in a tree sounds VERY sexy! Thanks for the suggestion (brat)...love ya....

Posted Image

LADY E AND DEB...BIG HUGS TO YOU AS WELL! OH...and G needs a HUG at least once an hour or he goes through the "bends"...lol...so let's ALL try to accomodate him ok GALS? :kiss:

I'm sure I had something clever and funny to say, but I can't think right now.

I wish I knew what he was thinking......."Did that Blonde girl just flash me? I think she did!"

:wave: to all!

xox

Kristine

:cunning: As far as bath goes,

I'll be the soap if you'll be the sponge --

:lalala:

Wait, I don't know if I want to share ... :laugh4:

Love the photo -- into my hot little dungeon of photo archives it goes to be cuddled when the darkness closes in -- lol.

Come on darkness! yeah!

:worship:

Okay, I need a bit of advice here. My hubby recently decided to get a myspace page for himself so that he could converse w/his buddies who have them and to find other Star Wars fans and science geeks online. Well I went to his page just to see if he updated it and there is this chick listed as one of his "friends". She lives in the Chicagoland area. Anyway, I clicked on her page to see who she's and didn't find anything interesting so I stopped reading. Well, the nosy gus got to me so I logged in as my hubby and started looking around. I noticed in his inbox that this chick sends him emails ALL the time. I went in just now and there are 2 waiting unread. So far nothing going on just small talk, but we all know what small talk could lead to. It clearly states on his page that he has a wife and kid so what is this f**king B**ch sending my hubby emails telling him about her f**king halloween costume!

Now this is so unlike me to go and snoop like this. I trust him and he has never given me any reason to not trust him. I think my first reaction was "who's this woman" and from seeing that she lives in the area I just got a bit nervous. Plus, she has one of those pictures in her profile where it looks like she's trying to be all hot when you can clearly see she's not, but trying her best. Now she somehow found him and sent a message to add her as her friend. My question is how the hell did she find him. Maybe he showed up on her page as one of the "new people" that randomly generates when you log in and she was attracted to him I don't know.

So, with that said, what should I do? I don't want to confront him because technically I shouldn't know about it. I'm the one doing the snooping here and again so far nothing has been said ON HIS PART to indicate to me that he's flirting with this woman. I can sense between the lines in her wording that she's fishing for compliments but so far he hasn't said anything directly that would be seen as a compliment to her. He's pretty much keeping it short and sweet and answering her questions.

I've seen the tshirts - "Myspace stole my girlfriend or boyfriend" I don't need to bare witness to a myspace ho trying to steal my hubby. Hum... Oy vey. What's funny is I logged in just to snoop and sure enough she logged in. It was almost like she was waiting for him to log in. I immediately logged out. Lets hope she doesn't write him another email saying "Hey I saw you logged in earlier why didn't you write me back". My snoop gig will be up then. I think what will really get me going is if I go to log in as him and he has changed his password. Now THAT will really piss me off!

Cassie

Cassie- did your husband give you his myspace info so that you could check it out? If so, I'd just ask him who that female "friend" is. Of course, don't mention checking his e-mails.

If you snuck onto his myspace, then you have a dilemma. But don't turn a blind eye-it sounds like he's innocent, but the girl seems to need a leash. If she knows he's married and is just a friend of his, she shouldn't be fishing for compliments and emailing constantly. It's up to him to put a stop to it. Maybe another GAL could give you an idea how to bring it up.

Cassie, just my two cents. I agree with Isabella that the girl needs a leash. I don't know how well your husband communicates things, or if he's shown you his page before. You could ask him how myspace is working out for him, and ask if he's met any interesting or weird people through myspace and see what he says. Maybe you could ask a technical question when he is online so he could show you around his page. But whatever you do, stay calm and don't say or do anything rash. And don't confront him directly about it yet, since you're not supposed to know about all this.

My hubby's really into sci-fi too. Maybe they could hook up. ::D: You could get involved in his sci-fi group. Have him add you to his page if you aren't on there already. (I know, if you don't like sci-fi this may be a pain, but it gives you a better handle on what's going on without having to snoop.)

There are always going to be women who want attention, even from married men, and immature people who want to see if they can break up someone's marriage. When my husband was working retail, one day we went out and I found a pair of pink heart undies in the back seat of our car. I knew he was innocent, and the undies were brand new, but we were still shocked by it, and he immediately chucked it into the nearest garbage bin outside a grocery store. Later it turns out that a few days before he had invited some coworkers to listen to music in our car, and a couple of them planted the undies just to see if they could cause trouble for our marriage. It was meant as a prank. This is one reason why my husband eventually quit that place.

Anyway, I hope this helps. Best wishes to you, Cassie. Give your hubby some extra TLC and keep him under your spell!

Hugs,

Irene

Edited by Lady Trueword

Cassie, just my two cents. I agree with Isabella that the girl needs a leash. I don't know how well your husband communicates things, or if he's shown you his page before. You could ask him how myspace is working out for him, and ask if he's met any interesting or weird people through myspace and see what he says. Maybe you could ask a technical question when he is online so he could show you around his page. But whatever you do, stay calm and don't say or do anything rash. And don't confront him directly about it yet, since you're not supposed to know about all this.

My hubby's really into sci-fi too. Maybe they could hook up. ::D: You could get involved in his sci-fi group. Have him add you to his page if you aren't on there already. (I know, if you don't like sci-fi this may be a pain, but it gives you a better handle on what's going on without having to snoop.)

There are always going to be women who want attention, even from married men, and immature people who want to see if they can break up someone's marriage. When my husband was working retail, one day we went out and I found a pair of pink heart undies in the back seat of our car. I knew he was innocent, and the undies were brand new, but we were still shocked by it, and he immediately chucked it into the nearest garbage bin outside a grocery store. Later it turns out that a few days before he had invited some coworkers to listen to music in our car, and a couple of them planted the undies just to see if they could cause trouble for our marriage. It was meant as a prank. This is one reason why my husband eventually quit that place.

Anyway, I hope this helps. Best wishes to you, Cassie. Give your hubby some extra TLC and keep him under your spell!

Hugs,

Irene

I wouldn't do that to another woman knowingly but some women do. You should tell him straight up what you did and why. Explain that you are uncomfortable with him talking to other women on a website you are not privy to.

Cassie: I believe that Irene is right, just ask him how the myspace thing is going. Some people on the internet are MORONS!!! :mopboyjackie: "Let me at my f!@#ing bat!"

Snowmaid: I'm wanna bathe him! :tantrum:

I had a tuberculosis test and one of three vaccinations for Hepatitis B (I need them because I'm going into the healthcare industry). That nurse wasn't very gentle :crybaby:

Cassie: I believe that Irene is right, just ask him how the myspace thing is going. Some people on the internet are MORONS!!! :mopboyjackie: "Let me at my f!@#ing bat!"

Snowmaid: I'm wanna bathe him! :tantrum:

I had a tuberculosis test and one of three vaccinations for Hepatitis B (I need them because I'm going into the healthcare industry). That nurse wasn't very gentle :crybaby:

I'm sorry mousie. She should have been. No, you're not a crybaby at all!!

:confused:

Cassie,

As hard as it is, I woud monitor the situation in stealth mode -- the odds are it is completely innocent on your husband's end and wlll remain so as long it stays in the intangible net world.

He is probably clueless if the woman has anything nefarious in mind -- guys usually are :doh:

\

Anyway, try not to worry, monitor quietly and asking him about his my space might be just fine -- just keep it vague and innocent.

Good luck -- also as was said, trust your intuition. It will rarely fail you!

:kiss:

Edited by snowmaid

Just heard from Bella - She's out of surgery, at home, resting. She's real tired and aches a little on one side, but she's taking it easy. Gonna stay in bed and watch Gerry movies the rest of the week and try not to run too much after her girls....

Please just keep praying for a speedy recovery, with very little pain.

We love you Bella Bean!!!!!

so Glad to hear Bella is home its always good to be home quick. Lu Bella have a quick recovery see you soon. get all the Gerry movies in you can thats quick healing therapy. Cassie my dear one, I would just ask him some innocent question see if they jive with what you read if he even says. I would monitor it because not to be nosey but things always can become worse and she sounds like glen close in Fatal attraction. if she lives near you I would try to find her house and drive by it too.I have done that before for a neighbor. Also if you get hang up calls after awhile ohhh you know. But I think he thinks it as a simple thing but you have to play it by ear. Well have not gotten test results yet maybe tomorrow. its a very stressful thing waiting on the phone to ring and you see the drs number on caller id. Well I don't have any fall travels to mention on this floor. just sitting out in my yard watching the leaves fall. we don't have a big so you can see it fall anyway. but itwas cold today and windy and 37 tonight. brrrr I will not be wearing my gerry tank t tonight. it will have to be my warm cozy gown Midnight sent me. I am so thankful for it. Gerry has been on my mind alllll day long today. is my obsession getting worse, I hope so. hahahaa have a good night GALS all you sweet GALS I hope some of you do travel some this fall and see the colors let me know if you go to new england I would like to know. hugs Betts

We love you Bella Bean!!!!!

Yeah, what she said!!!

And I'm with Pilar...take the drugs! Better living through pharmacology, that's my motto. :lol:

Good news about Bella!! Thanks!

Cassie, I "concur" wholeheartedly with Wuli's bit-o-advice. if you "trust him" why on earth would you break into his myspace account? Your hubby obviously isn't trying to hide anything from you -- I mean, you can view his page AND you can log on has him, so you apparently have his passwords and such. I firmly believe that "those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing." After 10 years of counseling to deal with "breached boundaries," I gotta tell you ... it sounds like an incredible breach of privacy to me... I'm sorry you are in such a place that you would feel compelled to do such a thing. Obviously, you and your hubby have some "issues" to discuss ... I hope things work themselves out -- not only for you and your hub, but for your wonderful boy, too.

Night y'all...

Just stopping by for a drive-by hi! I miss all of you lovely ladies and I hope to see some of you in chat on the weekend!

Lots of love,

Foxx

P.S. I noticed this was the 165,000th post...kinda exciting for me :p

Edited by EuroFoxx

Thanks, AimeeMarie, for updating us on Bella's condition. Hugs, Bella!

Congrats, Foxxy, on the 165,000th post!

With Josh Groban's new album coming out November 7, I decided to put my 2 favorite guys on my siggy and avi. I am listening to the new album on AOL Music and it sounds fantastic!

Nighty night, ladies!

:hugs: Irene

Edited by Lady Trueword

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Love the new siggy, Irene! And Suz, your's is just HOT ... Like Gerry, Bethy just gets better with "age"!

Happy Freydeigh, y'all!

Hi my lovlies!!!!

Just a quick drive by to let you all know

that I havent fallen off the face of the

earth. Yet......... :seeyou:

Bella: Hope you get to feeling better

real soon. We miss not seeing ya

here. :sad:

My daughter and I are going to a

"Sing Along Mary Poppins" on

Monday night. Been to the Sound

of Music one. Lots of fun.