Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Zany! We get a little caught up in posting that we forget to start a new thread!

Anyways, I'm lurking! I'm watching DWTS

I'm sippin' some wine, too Windy! Cheers baby!

Terra - You haven't missed much. We just talked about Halloween, Gerry's sex face, bonfires, etc..... ::D:

Wow, ladies! I missed a lot! I'm gonna have to go back & pick up where I left off on the last thread!! Just stopping by to say :wave: Hope everyone's Halloween went well. Here's a pic of my two kiddos from last night. (the pirates), and my nephew in the middle (the St. Louis Blues hockey player)...

Posted Image

Will be lurking tonight. Talk to ya'll later!

Edited by Marissa28

On the 4th level already! :drink: Have fun enjoying all the TV shows! I am just getting off work here. Good thing I am at home. ::D:

Awww, cute pirates, Marissa! Did they have a swashbuckling time?

Edited by Lady Trueword

cute pic..

my little one did not get tirck or treat last night...he slept through

It was a sucky halloween, rain and wind and just yucky all the way around.

Terra - What a bummer that he didn't get to TorT, but luckily he's young enough to not care. Next year you may not be able to get away with it so easy! ::D:

Marissa - Your kids are absolutely precious! My son was a hockey player, too - complete with a black eye! Minus the skates though!

I'm lurking around. I'm listening to Criminal Minds because I don't have cable any more so CBS doesn't come in that well. My mom is sending me something tomorrow that might help. It really stinks because this episode looked pretty good. I'm hoping they have it on the website tomorrow and I can watch it there.

How did we ever live before cable.LOL

Miklyn I feel so bad for you! I remember the days of rabbit ears! If we didn't have our cable for free (we've had it since we've moved in, the cable company never turned it off), I can guarantee you that we'd have the rabbit ears going too. Paul's too frugal to pay for TV! LOL

Lanie wore the dance costume that PatKay gave her. She looked SOOO cute! She was quite the hit trick or treating! People thought she was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader! Of course, Mommy here forgot the camera - so I'm going to get them dressed up again and take pics.

I'm shocked. You are usually the first to have the camera in hand.

I bet they looked really cute.

I knew Monique was going home tonight. It is exciting to hear that they get to pick the dances and music from now on. I think it is going to get really interesting now. Did you get to see Mario's waltz yesterday. It was amazing and very touching

No, I missed the show yesterday, but I caught clips of it today. Humina humina! My goodness can he move those hips! But, I wasn't sure that he was going to get to stay on tonight. I know Monique has a big following from high School Musical. But, I'm relieved that he's still in the game. When I go out to my Mom's this weekend I'm going to see if I can dig up our old dancing pics.

Edited by Trixie

I love the waltz, but it has to be done right. I'm sure Mario nailed it.

I'd love to see Gerry do a waltz......tango.....bachata.......horizontal mambo!

It's getting hottt.........imagine him practicing a dance like in Dirty Dancing. Fitted black pants, no shirt, all muscles......

See now you're just toying with me, aren't you?? Why do you put these images in my head when they're completely unaccessable? ::D:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

You started it with the black pants and not shirt.... I know you were going for the dancing in his room.

If I wanted to really put an image in your mind. Imagine Gerry dancing like Antonio in Take the lead when he was doing the sexy Tango

:pant: Oh yeah baby - that tango is to-die-for!

Although, I'd love to jump off a stage and have him throw me into a lift.....but I might hurt his back more! :lol: