Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses

LMAO Miklyn!!! Boob Bumpage is ALWAYS an attention getter!

LMAO Kelly!!!! So I'm not the only one who sniffs her own perfume!!! Yay I'm not weird!! Or....maybe I am and you're just weird with me!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ladies are funny. But I must admit when I used to work for MCI there was a guy I worked with that was so fine and always smelled so good. If I got a Spanish speaking customer I'd get him to take the call for me on my headset and when he was done with the call I could count on being able to smell his cologne for quite some time from my headset.

Hey Stacy...So that was you breathing heavily into my phone the day I called..........

:rotflmao::funnyface::rotflmao::funnyface::rotflmao:

Probably. or Paul may have put them in his cabinet. he did like the smell of the Burberry. I was thinking of getting him a bottle for Christmas.

If that is weird than we are all weird because I love sniffing my own perfume.

That is why I spray it on my clothes so it doesn't mix with my chemistry and it smells just how I like it

I always make sure to get perfume in my hair. I absolutely love it!

Stacie - LMAO! It IS a commercial for Axe!

You ladies are funny. But I must admit when I used to work for MCI there was a guy I worked with that was so fine and always smelled so good. If I got a Spanish speaking customer I'd get him to take the call for me on my headset and when he was done with the call I could count on being able to smell his cologne for quite some time from my headset.

Hey Stacy...So that was you breathing heavily into my phone the day I called..........

:rotflmao::funnyface::rotflmao::funnyface::rotflmao:

Just saw your post. And yes, it was me. :rotflmao:

That was my other thought that maybe Paul liked them and he put them somewhere.

boob bumpage always works. I would absolutely use it on him if at all possible and the shirt would be low cut. I have to use everthing I have to get that mans attention

ALWAYS wear low-cut, ALWAYS lean over either across or in front of them. They can't fight the urge to not look! I caught Zach at work looking at my boobs. Poor guy doesn't even realize that 75% of them are not real! LMAO

Edited by Trixie

They are actually very simple to figure out. It's just finding a good one that is hard to do. LOL

Np not at all Stacie, When a girl is playing those games to get their attention the guy is pretty much getting a "get out of jail free card" when it comes to them always looking down and not up.LOL

I always find it rather amusing when guys do that to me. They totally think they're being slick about it but I catch them doing it. lol

I've been well endowed since I was 12, so had plenty of time to perfect the art of using my assests. :cunning:

Same here I think it was like 11 or 12 but they have gotten a little bigger since I put on some of my weight. I can actually say that I am happy that they will go down some as I lose the weight.

I have gotten pretty good at using the assets

Night ladies. I think I'm going to get ready for bed, too. Paul should be home soon so I want to be able to chill with him for a bit. It was fun chatting! 'Til tomorrow!