Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
succumb2me

Happy Birthday Gerry!

Posted ImageDear Gerry!

I wish you a "Happy Birthday", many luck and health .

Have a nice day and celebrate a beautiful party with your friends.

Posted Image

The picture "Homland memories!", is a small present for you,

so that you have never homesickness.

Cheers Catherine

Posted Image

:inlove: Happy Birthday big guy!!!

We all hope you take the time to spend with some

of your firends. maybe pop over and see mum.

We DON'T want to think of you alone on your birtday

aside from :lolita: . Try to have some fun.

Know that we all care about you as a person and want

only the very best for.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :grouphug::whome2: Yeah you!!!

Lyn

::D: Heya Gerry!

Just wanted to add my Best Wishes for your 37th!!

WOW time flys doesn't it!

Another year older and perhaps wiser, ha ha!! I wish..

:headspin: Here's to the next chapter in your exciting and huge life.

We - your fans can't wait to see it all unfold.

Have a fantastic day and I really hope you enjoy yourself. :kiss::kiss:

Love is friendship set on fire..

Hi Gerry,

I am also wishing you a very special & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hugs,

Dina

You put a smile in my heart and on my face when I start and end my day with you.

I hope your birthday - and all your days - are wonderful and filled with light and love.

Mo ghradh, slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Dreamer

Dear Gerry:

A fond :happybirthday: wish from Northern California. I hope that your day is a special one, filled with light and love.

Gerry:

Co` latha breith sona dhuibh! :happybirthday:

"Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world." (Anonymous) You are most certainly a gift to us, Gerry. Your talent, your passion, your smile and laughter, and your compassion are the greatest gifts we could ever receive.

You have brought so much happiness to my life and for that I am forever grateful. I have left a simple, but heartfelt message for you on my website - HappyBirthdayGerry.com. I hope that others will visit this site too and leave their messages for you in the guestbook, so you can return to the site all year long for new messages.

To everyone at GBGals, please visit the site and sign the guestbook - I would love to know that you stopped by!

Happy Birthday, Gerry! :rose:

- Shan

Happy Birthday Gerry! Sorry you didn't join us gals for the bash in NYC. So close, but yet so far.

Wishes for a great day of happiness to you and lots of face kisses from Lolita!

Thanks for being you.

Alliask

:lolita:

:happybirthday::happybirthday:

Hi Shan,

Went to your homepage and read your eloquent letter to Gerry. I would say that you said just about everything most of us here would have said. I really wish that he would see it. Left a happy birthday message in your guestbook. Hope it turned out alright.

:wave: Fran

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERARD JAMES BUTLER!!!

You have totally touched my life and I thank you for that.

God Bless YOU Always.

Love, Carlotta Carlene

Dearest Gerry,

Hopefully you will see all of these heartfelt messages from us, your adoring fans......and adore you we do!!!!!You have touched so many of our lives in so many ways it would take forever to touch on all of them....please know that because of you I have started a journey down a wonderful path in my life that I had never traveled before....for once I am living my life....and it's all because of you.I have made friends that will forever be a part of me now.....You have ignited a spark in me that had been put out for far too long.Thank you Gerry from the bottom of my heart!I wish only the best for you in the coming year.....this is going to be YOUR time.....we all can feel it!!!I'm so excited for you.Good luck with your future projects...I will be there in any way I can to support you!!!!Oh yeah and :party::happybirthday:

Hope you have a wonderful day Sweetie, with loved ones nearby to celebrate with you.You deserve all the happiness in the world in exchange for the joy you have brought to all of us!!!!

Love Ya,

Amy :kiss:

On November 13th, 1969, God decided to unveil his most perfect creation: Gerard James Butler

P.S.

Gerry, I wanted to share this photo of my son Donovan dressed as you as the "Phantom" for Halloween in the slim chance you do see this message.He was so proud.He thinks you are so cool.Thank you for giving him someone to look up too.

Posted Image

Edited by redroseblackribbon

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Gerry.

I hope that your day is filled with laughter, joy, friends, family, and moments of reflection. Thank you for all that you bring to us. The passion that you bring to each and every role is a pleasure to watch. Your humor and sincerity that shines through every time we hear you speak always brings a smile to my face.

Thank you most of all for being the catalyst for so many wonderful things here and on the other sites dedicated to you. The friendships that have been formed would never have happened without you. The talents that have been discovered are changing lives. You are truly making a difference in lives around the world and for that, you should be very proud.

I wish you all the happiness that your heart desires in the years to come. Thank you for being the amazing man that you are.

With much admiration and respect,

Jill :rose:

Happy Birthday! Spend it with true friends and loved family; they are all too special to waste on anybody else!

From a fellow Scorpio, who is still waitin' for that fine, braw' lad who will tame her heart! :kiss::kiss:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY

I hope you can spend your birthday with friends and family. I have so many wishes for you, but most of all I wish you peace and happiness. You have worked so hard over the years and the year coming up will be an amazing ride for you. The rest of the world will finally get to see what we have seen all this time.

So on your special day, take your little lady :pug: and have :party: a party.

May all your wishes and dreams come true. :hearts:

:happybirthday:

:hugs:

Your Celtic Angel

Miklyn

Edited by Miklyn

Posted Image

Dear Gerry!Posted Image

I wish you LUCK and LOVE and SUCCESS !

I wish you

TIME for your own.....

TIME for your familiy and friends.....and

TIME especially for Lolita!

Have a great Birthday and Party with all of them!

Best wishes and greetings of Marion

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Happy Birthday Gerry! :party::happybirthday:

I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day with your family and friends. You've got a busy and exciting year coming up, and I wish you the very best.

:hugs:

Janine

Dear Gerrry, Happy Birthday! I think you are great. I love watching your movies. Have a wonderful 37th. Hey I'm 36. Sincerely, TallMary :claphands:

Dearest Gerry,

I hope you will have a wonderful 37th birthday. I also hope that this new year of your life is full of success and health for you. You have become my muse when it comes time for me to draw, paint, or do something related to fine arts. I would like to thank you for "helping" me with your role of the Phantom, to find what I want to major in. Now everything is much more clear and I look forward to your upcoming films. Please be safe and remember to have fun, because all work and no play can bring a person down.

With much love :kiss: , Aya

P.S: You have brought me so much inspiration that for one of my major art projects, I am painting you in the role of the Phantom.

Edited by ayashinoselene

:hello: Your acting career has touched me in a way I cannot express . After I saw Phantom, I looked you up on internet, and have collected your other movies since that time. You are a gift to us, here is hoping the joy you bring is returned to you in some small way today.

:happybirthday::happybirthday::happybirthday:

Happy Birthday to a very special man! People from all over the world are sending you best wishes - I'll bet you never imagined that when you were a young actor. Here's hoping that 37 brings you happiness, success, and lots of snogs! :drink:

Love (hugs, kisses, and snogs, too :cunning: ),

Melissa aka Trixie

Edited by Trixie

Hey G

It's officially your Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Man , have a blast!!

xxx Smouches Celine xxx

Smoke'em if you got 'em

Posted Image

Wishing you health and happiness

and all the things your heart desires.

My family and I really admire you and enjoy