Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Abrock

2006 Butler Awards

Handmade by the very lovely Annette! I absolutely LOVE mine...I take care of it like no other piece of jewelry I've ever owned...

Posted Image

People often ask me where I got it. They're sad to hear that only two exist in the whole world. One among the rocky mountains and the other near the northwestern coast. :smile:

~Mel

does it have a name it is beautiful can she not make anymore? Betts

does it have a name it is beautiful can she not make anymore? Betts

I think she's going to recreate it for Vegas 2007...but I don't think they'll ever be sold, because it's a special award...there you go everyone, more incentive to compete in the contests next year! :cunning:

OH what kind of an award was it for if I may ask its so different Betts

This is one of the two Butler Awards Gerry presented~one to Swansong and the other to Abrock for their wins.

The GALS attending the Convention in Vegas voted for Favorite Video and Favorite Talent Performance on Friday evening, during our dinner party. The results were to be announced on Saturday during the Ball.

Gerry surprised us with a visit, and while there, was gracious enough to present the lovely silver pendants designed by Annette (Dr. Batista) to Abrock for Vid and Swansong for Talent.

:claphands:

Looks like I'm going to HAVE to drag my husband to the convention now to be my partner for the talent contest! ::D:

I think both Mel and I were overwhelmed by receiving the award from Gerry himself... but the award was really given us by our sister GALS...

I'm glad you posted a photo Mel! I would like to get a silver chain for mine, but for now, it resides in a special box where I keep my precious treasures.

Hugs to you, girl!

Swannie

Wow! It is beautiful. I can't wait for the convention, I am counting the days! More fun and surprises await us! I wish I had known about last years, but God willing, I will be on that plane in June! :cunning:

see ya in Vegas !!

love, midnight :headspin: