Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS)-continued

WELCOME to the 6th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic!

As Gerry's Terry said "Am I sex?" :whome2:

Yup, you are - and yes we are on floor number sex, I mean six, of our second highrise of the GALS Support Center. So, I think that should lead us into temptation - the temptation of Terry Sheridan perhaps!?! We are heading into a TR2 Movie Chat tonight so what better time to start a floor dedicated to a yes-he-is-charming bad boy? (And sorry Terry, but we will be lookin' at your arse!). So, feel free to continue posting about the things about which you are thankful, but feel free to throw in some major lustations over that sexy Scot in handcuffs.

:mopboyterry:

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm first!! I'm first!!! I'm runnin' nekkie all over this floor and there's no one here to stop me! Seems appropriate for floor number sex, I mean six.

"As Gerry would said "Am I sex?" :whome2: ON A STICK BABY!!!

I just posted a bunch of Terry on one of the last posts of floor #5. I'd repost them but my sister needs the puter! (Hobbes does the new computer waiting for her at home dance :dance: )

:kiss:

Edited by hobbes3

Good morning gals! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. My DH did most of the cooking and he did an awesome job with the turkey (it was very moist)--great for his first try!

I created a mopboy Christmas siggy not knowing the theme of this floor. I think it fits pretty well.

I just spoke with Lady Elissa and she is having a great time here in Southern California.

Anyway, a great weekend to you all! Hugs!

Irene

hey...what? whose clothes are these all over the floor? Oh-Hobbes must be here! *Throws Hobbes a robe*-isn't there a tent for that sort of thing? :cunning:

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving-ours was "disrupted" by my obnoxious 20-year-old nephew-as he has done every holiday for the past 3 years. I told my mom we've got to stay home for Christmas and avoid the drama. Oh well, at least I brought home some leftovers and am enjoying a day off!

see you in movie chat!

-Isabella

Aloha gals!

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. I didn't have time to post yesterday but I wanted to say that I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I made at this site. *hugs to all*

I had a wonderful time in Hawaii but I missed you all. Here are a few pics:

Waikiki and Diamond Head

Posted Image

Hanauma Bay (good snorkeling)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Luau

Posted Image

The bride and groom

Posted Image

Wow I am soo behind on posting and keeping up with everyone lately.... Tee is feeling the guilt - so

I'm trying to catch back up with all you lovely people...

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD/IS HAVING A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! wishing you all happy, less on the stress (cuz I know this time of year can get rather stressful sometimes), safe, fun and great holidays!!!

Hope you folks got there safe & have safe journeys back home.

Hugs/Love/Prayers --- to all GALS/PALS that need it !!!!!! -- and actually we all could use more of that --

eh ??

JUST WANTED TO SEND HUGS/WAVES TO : Simone-(Eriksenglishrose), Pilar, Poppy, Hobsee, EricaJ,

Puglover-(Lena), Betts/Raina-snow, SnowMaid, Lady Elissa, Susan-sporran, Lady-T, Binkie, Swannie,

Bethy, Zany, Becozy, Steff, Lady Fran, Chacha, IrishSue, SUZ, Nov-cherry, BELLA, Misty, Aimee, Amy,

Di/Naois, Leslie-D, Perrin, Songbird, Hiseyes, Lugerry, Jenn, Spotty, beachie, Trixie, Fanci, Angelofmusic,

Kristine, Isebeau, Isebella, Celedon, Nordicgirl, Nicky, Cursedlike, Alyx, Dracshotwife,and Drac-(Amanda)

and all you other beautiful GALS/PALS -- new and seasoned !!!!!

TAKE CARE & HUGS !!!

amanda-tee

Happy day after Thanksgiving everyone,

I tell you I am an insane person. My cuz and I got up at 3am and went out with the crazies shopping today. I have never seen such grumpy, mean, irritable people in my life. Deanna and I had so much fun though. Spent way too much money, drank way too much coffee and just tried our best to make people laugh all day. Now....I try and sleep.

Talk to you all later...love ya lots!

Suz

*streaks new floor*

Hey Gals

Well I landed safely and am having a blast, we got lost and ate cheese its been fun!!

What will happen tomorrow stay tuned for Celine and Risa weekend of madcapped mayhem

Huggles

C xx

Yes my dears, I can confirm, Celine is here and we got lost and we had cheese, but actually we got lost, then we found ourselves (and almost somebody I didn't want to find ... sort of ) and had cheese for dinner - and wine...

well more to follow....

Risa

:lalala:

*tackles Perrin, Celine and Risa*

WoHa! Ladies! Have some fun for me!

Irene- Love, and I mean LOVE the siggy. :heat:

I hope lots of GALS can join us in moviechat tonight.

10:00pm EST.

You know it's gonna get kinky with :terrymuscles: on the screen!

To the workshop, Batman!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Hey there my lovely gals!

Just sitting here waiting for my DH to get his butt HOME. It is so not fair b/c he was supposed to have today off from work but instead of enjoying his holiday with me, he's at the office, working but making no money to prepare for more work on monday. That just seems really unfair. I don't even know when he's getting in either.

I had a good Thanksgiving and am already trying to burn off what I ate though. We had all homemade desserts that were VERRA VERRA good.

Ah, Terry Sheridan! What a charming bad boy! Though my favorite bad boy is still Dracula, Terry is really awesome. Love the accent to bits, too.

Happy day after Thanksgiving everyone,

I tell you I am an insane person. My cuz and I got up at 3am and went out with the crazies shopping today. I have never seen such grumpy, mean, irritable people in my life. Deanna and I had so much fun though. Spent way too much money, drank way too much coffee and just tried our best to make people laugh all day. Now....I try and sleep.

Talk to you all later...love ya lots!

Suz

*streaks new floor*

Suz,

There was no way uh-uhh that I was going to go out in this mess and shop lol!!! Black Friday = Black Plague to me!! Ugg. The crowds here are just too rough at the moment.....much to (what I think will be) my hubby's chargrin, I did not even grocery shop today, though we need it!!

Guest pilaraquarius

Well...I'm home...and it was a DAY FROM HELL!! Are there no other places to shop besides fookin' WAL-MART???? Too little help, too many customers in a nutshell...hey GERRY!! Do you need another personal assistant? Now, I need a drink.... :stars:

Posted Imageyes I know there are other people in this pic, but I love, love, LOVE G's smile in this...lights up the whole sky.... :kiss:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I did, we just chilled out and ate. :pointy:

I had to work at 7am this morning wrapping presents at a bookstore. It was surprisingly slow, but at least I avoided the crush of holiday shoppers at other stores! :bonk:

I am sooo tired, gotta get to bed!

Mousie

Well everyone sounds like they are getting in the shopping spirit. EXCEPT my poor sweet Pilar, I sooo sorry for you!!! This is only the beginning hon. By the way, I am going to wait with hightened anticipation for the manip pic Bethy is going to do!!! I am soooo jealous, could you fit me in there too??? :lol::lol:

Hobbes, I found a pretty lacy undergarment hanging off a lampshade on this floor, does it perhaps belong to you?? :cunning::confused:

Isabella, sorry to hear that your TG was disrupted. I guess we all have those unwanted guests sometimes hon, especially around the holidays. They seem to come out of the woodwork! :lol::doh:

Suz, do you realize that you said you got up at 3am[/b] and went SHOPPING???

:lol::lol::lol: :dance:

Irene, I love your siggy!! What a perfect idea. Too cute! :funnyface: :rudolph:

((hugs)) and :kiss::kiss: AmandaT, Celine, Bethy, Risa, Dee, and everyone I missed, lots of snogs to you all.

In keeping with the Terry and something about sex... I mean six thing, I can't help it I loooove this pic.

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran

Hello everyone,

Well things are going to get VERY busy now. I have Christmas cards to address and mail out, I must keep going on my current chapter of Chanson, tomorrow we pull all the Christmas decorations out of storage, and then Sunday and monday, I'll be cleaning the house and getting it ready to decorate. It usually takes me several days.... one day alone to do the tree!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my moms. Her mood was so much better than last year, and the food was fabulous! My mom said some thing so silly at the table that we all burst into hysterical laughter, for like 15 minutes! I only had one tiny glass of cranberry spirits so I know it wasn't the alcohol!

After supper we all watched I Walk The Line.... and it was even better the second time!

I wish I could do movie chat, but I don't have all G's movies yet.... plus, I just have so much to do.

Anyhow... my love to you all!

Swannie

Wow--- I cant believe I missed most of the last floor-- where have I been??- oh yeah working anf trying to get stuff ready for thanksgiving- I hope everyone had a very wonderful day yesterday--- I did and I cooked!!!! -- Here is what I am thankful for-- 1) For my family, from brother that travels from out of state to other brother that brings his new family (all 6 of them) and parents, hubby and kids--- 2) for all of you-- you are all very special and I am glad to be part of a wonderful and fun group-- and of course I am thankful for Gerry who is the main reason we are all here-- I hope you all have a very Happy Ho;iday season and that we all get what we want for Christmas !!!!! :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

Love

Annemarie

:hearts:

Posted Image

OMFG Bethy...that would be AWESOME! Talk about the ultimate fantasy!! (me on the left...you on the right?) :lol::pointy:

Pilar, the large version of that pic belongs in the G. S. C. hall of fame. :rotflmao:

Posted Image

Belated Blessings to you!, MacWilley and I are sorry to have missed a day that is so important to you all.

Our beloved grandchildren had chosen the graphic for our post but we were unavoidably detained on our visit to London and didn't return home until yesterday evening.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day with friends and family, we find that any excuse to 'snuggle' close to loved one's, sharing delicious food and drink, and reflecting on the good things in life, is very enjoyable.

We don't have a 'special' designated day here in the UK, but we do celebrate 'Harvest Home' in church and schools, during October, this involves the giving of thanks for a bountiful harvest, 'when all is safely gathered in'. Macwilley and I feel that about ourselves when we celebrate our Wedding anniversary each year, 40 years next June, we 'gather' our harvest, reflecting on the love, peace and contentment we have been blessed with.

Still trying to catch up on site, hopefully for the next few weeks we are going to have more time to do just that!

Forever grateful for the loving thoughts that are coming our way, we feel blessed by the wonderful friends we have here on Gals, and to any Gal who is feeling pain, physical or emotional, we wish you comfort and relief. To those who are sad and feel betrayed by someone who was close, remember to seek comfort in those whose arms are waiting nearby, so close, tangible, waiting to enfold you in love.

Life doesn't always give us what we wish for, why cry for the moon and stars when they are so out of reach? Sometimes staying earth bound is where our true happiness lies.

Thank you for the gift of life,

For letting me be me,

For all that I can know by words

And all that I can see,

For all the music I can hear

And all the songs I sing,

For all the joy that comes to me

And all the joy I bring,

For all the food that I can taste

And all the sweet scents smell,

For all the loved ones I can touch,

Who love and wish me well,

For all the beauty of the world,

Ever fresh and new,

I don't know whom else I can thank,

And so I'm thanking you. ......... Nicholas Gordon

Anna and MacWilley

Posted Image

To those who are sad and feel betrayed by someone who was close, remember to seek comfort in those whose arms are waiting nearby, so close, tangible, waiting to enfold you in love.

Life doesn't always give us what we wish for, why cry for the moon and stars when they are so out of reach? Sometimes staying earth bound is where our true happiness lies.

Hello Anna...nice to see you back. I hope you are feeling well. I have to say something about what you posted. Sometimes holding on and having faith in the person that is so far away in the end will result in a love like no other. Sometimes people come into our lives and touch us beyond measure. Looking to the stars and remembering and wishing brings comfort. Its possible to be happy but still long for what you can't have at this very moment. Without hope...what do we have?
Guest pilaraquarius

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RIGHT ON GALS...Keep your friends close...

And GOOD MORNING LOVELIES!...Today is my blessed Friday...I just have to get thru today and then I have two glorious days off! Everybody have a wonderful day! See y'all tonight! :wave: