Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
calmwaters

Question about Photo

Posted Image

Is this Bianca or a fan photo??? I only know her from the photos where both G. and her are all dressed up. I was just wondering???

Thanks!

Hi Linda,

No, I'm pretty sure that's not Bianca. But, I don't think it's a fan photo either. I think she is an actress, but I don't know her name. This picture appears to have been made several years ago. Don't know for sure without doing some picture gallery research. :cunning: Any excuse will do to look at pics of Gerry! :kisswink:

I thought Bianca had some sort of ethnicity to her, she looks more exotic for lack of a better word.

Nice Ger picture though. . .wish I had one with the two of us!

(boo-hoo)

:kiss:

Bella

To me that looks like it is at the D2K premiere - he has the same hair and same suit. Have no idea who the girl is but she looks like a model but NOT Bianca. Bianca is way prettier, has darker skin and darker hair.

Hey Thanks Ladies!!

Anyone who gets that close to Gerry is a veeerrrrryyyyy lucky lady!!! You know what I think is kinda "sexy cool" about G.??? He always puts his hands on women in places that are borderline "no-no" land (laughing). I think he enjoys women and the way the smell, feel, look as much as we all enjoy doing the same to him!!!

Can you even imagine what it would be like??? (ahhhh - big sigh)

:heat:

Can you even imagine what it would be like???

What exactly do you think we're doing?! It takes everything out of me NOT TO IMAGINE what it would be like ... LMAO. Ahem.

Welcome to GALS, Calm ... welcome to GALS... (if you get a chance, go look at some of the Vegas footage of Gerry hanging on the Bethy and/or Abrock -- now THAT'S some good huggin' ... do it when you're feeling "strong" though -- otherwise it may "hurrrrrt..."

Spotty

She may have been an extra but definately NOT a main character with much face time. I absolutely LOVE that movie and I know she was not a main character...

As for Gerry touching me? I'd probably die...literally. :heat::scared:

I found the above picture and this one on GB.net. This one is listed as "cast" and captioned as Jennifer Esposito and Danny Masterson with Gerard Butler. Is this the same girl?

Posted Image

Dee

Can you even imagine what it would be like???

What exactly do you think we're doing?! It takes everything out of me NOT TO IMAGINE what it would be like ... LMAO. Ahem.

Welcome to GALS, Calm ... welcome to GALS... (if you get a chance, go look at some of the Vegas footage of Gerry hanging on the Bethy and/or Abrock -- now THAT'S some good huggin' ... do it when you're feeling "strong" though -- otherwise it may "hurrrrrt..."

Spotty

Thanks Spotty!!!

You know....I have to agree with the majority of the GALS on here - I'M RUINED FOR LIFE (sob, sob)!!!! GB just does it for me........................it's almost scary!!!!!!!!!!

:inlove:

...it's almost scary!!!!!!!!!!

I can only speak for myself, but I'll be honest... When I was first successfully diagnosed with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS), it WAS SCARY! I remember sitting there, scared at what had become of me. I went from a conservative, part-time working, happily married mom of 2 boys to a complete slacker, living in my jammies, scouring the internet for ANYTHING Gerry. "Addicted" was an accurate word and that scared me. I literally could not help myself! Oh gosh -- and then the site had server problems and it went down for two days! I swear, I could not sit still! (That's when a lot of us discovered that we had GATGALSS (Gal Addicted To GALS Site). I don't know if this helps or not, but I actually went to see my psycho doctor and she assured me that I was, despite myself, "normal." (Jill, stop laughing!) (The doctor did strongly urge me to resist yelling "Gerry" while with my husband, though ... which I've managed to do ... hehehe)

Anyhoo, here I am, almost a year later, 41yrs old, playing with "mandolls," moderating a FAN Site, traveling across state lines to see people I "met on the internet" EEK! and counting the days until I get to meet more in Vegas!! And, although Gerry's images still make me dewey in ways only my husband can appreciate, that part of it has waned a WEE bit. NOW, it's definitely about the people on this site. I still get what I refer to as "Gerry Juice Blues" (that's when you find yourself surfing all things Gerry and you just HURT ... ache ... to be able to talk to him for 3 minutes -- to tell him thanks for [insert laundry list of thanks here]), but my "Blues" aren't as "dibilitating."

So, if you are genuinely feeling overwhelmed by "the Juice" -- it's ok. You're here, now -- the soft white underbelly of gerrydom. WE UNDERSTAND and will always encourage you to "purrrge your thoughts of the life you knew beforrrre." Allow us to join you as you pass the point of no returrrn!

Hol

...it's almost scary!!!!!!!!!!

I can only speak for myself, but I'll be honest... When I was first successfully diagnosed with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS), it WAS SCARY! I remember sitting there, scared at what had become of me. I went from a conservative, part-time working, happily married mom of 2 boys to a complete slacker, living in my jammies, scouring the internet for ANYTHING Gerry. "Addicted" was an accurate word and that scared me. I literally could not help myself! Oh gosh -- and then the site had server problems and it went down for two days! I swear, I could not sit still! (That's when a lot of us discovered that we had GATGALSS (Gal Addicted To GALS Site). I don't know if this helps or not, but I actually went to see my psycho doctor and she assured me that I was, despite myself, "normal." (Jill, stop laughing!) (The doctor did strongly urge me to resist yelling "Gerry" while with my husband, though ... which I've managed to do ... hehehe)

Anyhoo, here I am, almost a year later, 41yrs old, playing with "mandolls," moderating a FAN Site, traveling across state lines to see people I "met on the internet" EEK! and counting the days until I get to meet more in Vegas!! And, although Gerry's images still make me dewey in ways only my husband can appreciate, that part of it has waned a WEE bit. NOW, it's definitely about the people on this site. I still get what I refer to as "Gerry Juice Blues" (that's when you find yourself surfing all things Gerry and you just HURT ... ache ... to be able to talk to him for 3 minutes -- to tell him thanks for [insert laundry list of thanks here]), but my "Blues" aren't as "dibilitating."

So, if you are genuinely feeling overwhelmed by "the Juice" -- it's ok. You're here, now -- the soft white underbelly of gerrydom. WE UNDERSTAND and will always encourage you to "purrrge your thoughts of the life you knew beforrrre." Allow us to join you as you pass the point of no returrrn!

Hol

:hey: Well said Spotty Holly...she's a Mod now show some respect!......I can give you twenty years and I too am caught playing with my man doll Posted Image

Butler McGeorgeous!

I love havingGals which manifests as 'Gerryitis' in me and I hope never to be cured, 'his face, his smile' :whome2: Yes you!

I know I shall never get to meet him, but that's OK, I have never meet the Queen either, but I shall adore him for ever........... from afar.....the family think I am a lovable 'Gerrynut' and I know they indulge me and I love them even more for doing that for me.

:igotgals: :gotgals0ll: And here is the reason Why! :gerryblacktrunks:

Anna x :sleigh2:

snort

giggle giggle

:lol::lol:

Holly? Normal? :rotflmao::rotflmao: As if.......

But Missus Spotty - I have to totally agree with you on pretty much everything you said except for the Big Mike part, of course. :D There are days when I think about Mr. B all the time but I think it's a coping device and a way to not go crazy with the three teenagers, three dogs, etc. etc. etc. But it took me awhile to understand it all. (And frankly, there are days I stop trying to understand it and just enjoy it.) It helped me to know that other women felt the same way and that I wasn't supposed to be living another life.

Well, this has drifted way off the topic of the thread. So, to steer it back.... I agree that it doesn't look like Bianca to me either. Since it appears to be from the Drac 2K time, I doubt it could be. Lucky woman to be getting a hug though. *sigh*

I'm compeltely enjoying these reponses!! I'm soooooo glad to know I'm "not alone"!! :D

It was Oct. 13th that I watched POTO for the 1st time (I know).....but I had seen the play and it left such a big impression on me I didn't want to ruine it. So many times movies are made from Plays and they.....well - they suck!! ha!

When I went online to find out more about "Gerard Butler" I was awestruck at the number of fan sites and even more surprised that he had done other movies - Ones I'd seen?!?!? Very odd!!!

The first three weeks I watched POTO a MINIMUM of twice a day and weekends???? Forget it.....it played non-stop all weekend long :scared:

I wrote some very heartfelt letters to GB in hopes that "I" would stand out from the rest (along with 100,000 other women) until I decided that Gerry is just a fantastic person and aso a very normal guy who is incredibly talented. His character of "The Phantom" though......made a connection inside me that was so profound - so heartwrenching - so very, very sad, that I don't think that I'll ever feel any differently about that/him - I mean it will never fade....

Like most of the GALS on here who have suffered through a terrible divorce that wasn't wanted or the loss of their spouce through death or disability.......losing someone you love with all of your heart and/or being rejected is a life-changing event that we never fully learn to recover from AND like the Phantom.......we break through some barrier and hide from the world in some way, shape, or form.

I did anyway.....I shut off the rest of the world - I went into a hiding - died - lost myself - went a little crazy - and over the course of five years have found myself inching ever closer to reality again. When I watched the Phantom this HUGE outpouring of emotion bubbled up from some deep dark and hellish place that I didn't even know exisited and after it erupted.......it was over.

Weather it was Gerry or the Phantom....it matters little - I'm finally free and it's as if I've woken up after a very long and lonely sleep.

And then I found GALS - and now I know I'm not alone.....that other people were touched by something wonderful or brought together by "this guy" who's just a guy like any other guy - and yet - completely different.

All I know is my life changed because of that movie and believe me.....saying that sounds completely rediculous......but, none the less, it's true! And now i have you guys!!! :inlove:

So.........that's the story of me...

Linda

Hi Calmwaters,

It's spooky how your story mirrors so many of us. I also saw POTO, but my computer was broken for such a long time. All of a sudden my son decided to have it fixed and BOING-I looked up Gerbear and here I am.

I think in some mystic way we were all meant to meet each other on line and make friends.

Thank goodness. :claphands:

Joanie :santahat:

P.S. no that's not Bianca.

Edited by nyjoanie

...saying that sounds completely rediculous...

That's the very beauty of GALS, Linda! To US gals -- it doesn't sound ridiculous AT ALL! I appreciate your sharing that little bit about yeself and hope you continue to participate!

Warmly,

Spot or Spotty or the "Just Spank Me NOW" Mod or Holly or...

Edit: Glad to see ye posting, Joanie!! Welcome to you, too!