Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

WELCOME to the 8th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic!

:sleigh: With Christmas just a few days away we know this is a difficult time of year for some of our dear GALS and PALS so this floor is all about sending Hugs for the Holidays to all of those we love and care for. As we sing our Christmas carols, like "Have a Gerry Jolly Christmas", "Have Yourself a Gerry Little Christmas" and "We Wish You a Gerry Christmas" among others, know that in with all the fun and jokes and lusting let's be sure to send our hearts and hugs out to those who may be feeling a little less than jolly right now and we will fill their :stocking2: with pictures of Gerry.

:whome2:

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been too long since I posted any Gerry pictures here so I am going to stuff your stockings with Christmas Gerry joy juice right now! I give these to you with love and hugs to one and all. A little naughty and a little nice - just the way we like him!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:drooldrum:another little gift from me - we wouldn't want anyone starting a flood and shorting out the Christmas lights! :lights:

Posted Image

Merry Christmas and God Bless us Everyone! From Anna and Butler McGeorgeous!

Posted Image

OOPs I forgot the other man in my life,

MacWilley, (and friend Bill)

Posted Image

We finally got Butt into his plaid but I seem to have lost his sporran, never mind he is after redressing my Christmas tree!

Edited by Anna

This is just a friendly reminder of our picture guidelines.

Please make into clickable thumbnails.

TY. zany :D

Posted Image to all you lovely ladies. I echo what Moni said...you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you will all be blessed this Christmas. Remember, you are loved!

Susan, thank you for those wonderful pictures...especially the one of Gerry in the saints jacket.... :tasty: :heat: I've never seen it in high resolution before. It is now plastered on my puter!

Anna, I love the picture of Gerry in his kilt!

I don't know if I'll be back on again before Christmas ... so if not I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Posted Image

Here's my present to you:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love and hugs,

Sue

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our dear boy Susan & Sue. Yum, Yum...

To all the GALS and PALS out there in Gerryland a big Happy Holiday, Hanukkah, Kwanza and Festivus (he, he) to you and your family. If you're traveling please be safe and enjoy your families!

Posted Image

Cassie

Edited by Cassie
Guest pilaraquarius

Posted Image

Posted ImageG in white

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Imagesweet Johnnie..my fave...

Posted ImageHi Gorgeous!

Happy Saturday Gals!

Thanks for those PRECIOUS pics Sue! Well...I know most of you won't be around today, but those that are,say a smallprayer for me today, would ya? I have to work and I

For A Special Friend

Christmas is a time for thinking

of those we're fondest of...

Those who fill our lives with joy

and warm our hearts with laughter.

You are very special-

not only to me but to God.

I thank Him so much for all the things

He has brought to me through you.

All my love-

Kristine

Edited by theblonde

Hello everyone! :wave:

I'm back.

Unfortunately my account was deletet accidently.

So I had to sign up again. I'm registered with my true name now - Anke.

Wish all of you a Merry Christmas, peace, joy and happiness. :rudolph:

Hugs,

Anke aka Morgaine

May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;

The spirit of Christmas which is peace;

The heart of Christmas which is love.

(Ada V. Hendricks)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I will honour Christmas in my heart,

and try to keep it all the year."

(Charles Dickens)

Good Saturday morning, everyone. Well, the Christmas rush is almost over. I was out running last-minute errands with my daughter yesterday and the grocery store was a complete zoo! And the traffic.....forget about getting anywhere in under an hour!

Susan, Pilar, and Sue-Thank you for those pictures! They are some of my favorites! :tasty:

Anna- What a beautiful Christmas Nativity picture! And, I love the pictures of Butler and MacWilley with their kilts!

Cassie-Your son is adorable!

Kristine-What a lovely poem!

Anke- :Welcome2:

Now, here's a holiday gift from me to all the GALS! I hope you all have a great holiday!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have a very very merry Gerry Christmas weekend, everybody! Going to do my last minute shopping today.

Cassie - your son is so cute!

Kristine - thank you for the beautiful poem!

Anke - good to see you back here!

Moni - Merry Christmas to you too!

Pilar, Sue, Anna, and Susan - thanks for all the pics!

Here's a pic of my son all dressed up (I can't believe he's almost a year old):

Posted Image

A safe and peaceful holiday to you all!

Love,

Irene :window:

Good Afternoon GALS! :D

Cassie & Irene - Cute sons!

Just stopping by before all the craziness of the next few days start to wish all the GALS and PALS

A Very Merry Christmas!

May the love, joy, peace and hope of Christmas be present in your lives every day of the coming year.

Posted Image

jedisnoopy

:sleigh2: :carolers: :reindeer2:

Hey all-- A quick in and out to Wsh All A very Merry Gerry Christmas :sleigh: , My thought and prayers are with all at this time of the year whether we celebrate Christmas or something else. This is a time of happiness and joy and Peace to All-- :tree2: I love you all and am very happy to be part of such a GREAT group!!! Thank you all who sent cards - I love them all---

Annemarie :snow:

Sneaks into the SC - I wonder if they still remember me - its way too long.

Sorry for my long absence in the SC but even I have sometimes a real life :D although I'm wondering currently if I didn't stay better in here - :bonk:

I'm sending a big hug and hello to everyone - have a Merry Gerry Christmas

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hugs and Snogs (TNLW)

Risa

:rudolph: :santahat:

Cassie and Irene, what gorgeous little boys! (Cassie, he favors you!)

Thank you Susan for having such a thoughtful theme for this floor. I am having a bit of a rough day already today (gathering in with all the family tomorrow at my mom's) and I have gazed so often at the beautiful framed poem you sent on behalf of all the GALS back when my dad and brother had passed. It has brought me much solace, and I'd like to share the poem with those who might have missed it in my Thank You post back months ago.

If you're missing a special someone or two or three this year...may this ease your sorrow.

The Broken Chain

We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name.

In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone;

for part of us went with you, the day God called you home.

You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide,

and though we cannot see you, you are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken and nothing seems the same,

But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.

God Bless us...every one,

:hearts:

Katie

I thought something red for the holidays was in order so I give you all this lovely red gift:

Posted Image

(Oh Suzanne this is my first try making a thumbnail...I so hope it works)

Merry Christmas to Everyone and your families!

Cassie and Irene, your children are so precious!

hugs,

Sue

Dear Katie,

Thank you so much for sharing that poem. This is our first Christmas without mom, who passed away in August. I have printed it out to share with the family...it's beautiful and it is so true. I told mom I would hold her hand on this side until the Lord took hold of her hand on the other side to lead her home.

May God bless you and your family this Christmas.

love and hugs,

Sue :window:

Katie, what a lovely poem, thank you. At Christmas time I always miss my dear grandparents and parents, and I know my husband misses his too. :hugs: to all who are missing loved ones this holiday season.

What a day!!! Thanks for all the gorgeous Gerry pics. I needed them.

Cassie and Irene - what adorable boys. I bet they're ready for Santa.

Erica - Look for a PM.

Katie - thanks for the poem. I miss my Mom and Dad so much during the holidays.

I have received so many beautiful cards and everyone has a handwritten message. All you GALS keep me going day to day.

Whatever you celebrate this time of year may you and your family and friends enjoy this time together.

Posted Image

Love and hugs,

Dee

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I just stoped by to wish everyone a very nice holiday. I hope everyone has a great christmas and take care all. And for those who are traveling I hope you have a save journey. I just want to thank everyone for being so warm and kind and welcoming me in your FANmaily with open arms. You Gals are so great and Amazing and wish you all much happyness.

Irene and Cassie your children are so beautiful.

And Now for a little Presi

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HUGS and KISSES

Erica

Edited by ejs78