Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
calmwaters

Fan Mailing Address

Hi Admin and Moderators,

I sent off two letters to the London address and they both came back "Return to Sender" - "Addressee No Longer Exists". Has Gerard canceled his Fan Mail address?

Thanks, Calmwaters

Apparently, Gerry has a new service. :confused: I don't have the new address for my site, either. As soon as I know anything, I'll share the info here too.

Thanks to all of you for the info!!! I'll look for any updates you may post!!

Calmwaters (Linda)

I sent something back in July but it never came back - does that mean he will get it/has gotten it and that it won't come back?

I sent mine sometime in JUne too and I would like to know what happened to that one too thanks for all your help everyone BETTS

Both my letters were written and sent in November.......I'm guessing anything prior to that probably went through. The October one I sent has never come back to me so it must have happened fairly recently (smile)

Linda

Both my letters were written and sent in November.......I'm guessing anything prior to that probably went through. The October one I sent has never come back to me so it must have happened fairly recently (smile)

Linda

The old address was effective through 12/1. :D I don't know how late they were accepting mail.

Mailing Address of 76 Oxford Street has been dropped from another fan site, just noticed that awhile back. Maybe Gerry is going to use the ICM office in LA as his headquareters, just thinking.....The lad is busy.....

I saw something like that too this week on GB.net........something like "Fan Mail Address - Coming Soon".

I wonder if he's going to make his residence permanent in the USA??

Linda

The London fan club address was closed about a month ago according to gb.net. I am guessing they are gearing up for the huge onslaught of fan mail they are going to receive after 300 comes out. Maybe a bigger office and a larger staff? :confused:

Just to let you gals know Admin is working on getting an answer.

It appears our contacts are on seasonal holiday :D

I'm guessing there will be information released to Gerry's fan sites shortly, after the new year begins.

Has Gerry changed his management too? Or is he still with Alan?

I'm positive Alan Siegel is still his agent.

Glad we will know something soon I want to send another letter don't know what happened to the first me and Hannah both wrote. Calmwaters what a beautiful siggy love it. and Janie good work as usual Betts :claphands:

Glad we will know something soon I want to send another letter don't know what happened to the first me and Hannah both wrote. Calmwaters what a beautiful siggy love it. and Janie good work as usual Betts :claphands:

Thanks Betts!!! I love it - just love it!!! Thanks again Janie!!