Gerard Butler GALS

New Picture Uploads in Gallery

calmwaters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinkhouse,

Thank you Pinkhouse. I am so happy to hear that Gerry is # 3 in Japan!! After 300 he'll be #1. :pointy: It's sad that you didn't get his last movie. I'm guessing you mean Beowulf & Grendel. If so then there are a lot of other places that didn't get either. All in all I guess it's thanks to your votes that he did make #3.

:wave: Fran

Edited by ladyfran

I am leaving soon bound for Cairn in Australia during new year holiday. I have to get off.

SAFE TRAVELS, PINK! Be sure to give us an update on your trip!

(I'm not touching the "I have to get off" comment. I'll "assume" English is a second, third or fourth language... (Don't mind me, Pink -- I'm being naughty... :funnyface: ))

I am leaving soon bound for Cairn in Australia during new year holiday. I have to get off.

SAFE TRAVELS, PINK! Be sure to give us an update on your trip!

(I'm not touching the "I have to get off" comment. I'll "assume" English is a second, third or fourth language... (Don't mind me, Pink -- I'm being naughty... :funnyface: ))

:funnyabove:

Naughty Spotty, we usually say 'I'll get off now', or 'You Off yet', I can just see you tittering away in the background you naughty Spotty you!

Pink, safe journey and Good luck on your venture!

Anna x :wave:

Hi Ladies!!

OMG I was away the whole weekend and I'm drenching myself in all the new photos and news this morning.......I agree with ALL of you that to be in his arms like that....even for a moment.....would make a memory that would last a lifetime!!!

I love the way his eyes appear to be 1/2 closed and I bet he's smelling her hair.........(big sigh)

Linda

Any ideas as to when and where this pic of the BIG HUG was taken??

Just curious as to whether or not it is a current pic.

Any ideas as to when and where this pic of the BIG HUG was taken??

Just curious as to whether or not it is a current pic.

It was taken in May, so not current current.... :kisswink:

~Mel

Leslie, Mel - Imagine how fast those classes would fill up. Think there would be a wait list?

And a waiting list FOR the waiting list....

:heat: Oh to be her......just for a moment.....pweese.......I'll give him back...I promise....maybe.... :kisswink:

Wonder how "B" will fare in 2007 when Gerry is out there all over the place promoting his movies. The woman is going to have to grow a pair of her own to deal with the storm that is fast approaching in March! I know I would be a wee bit intimidated by all the attention the man is going to get.

Paulette

Edited by enchanting eyes

I would say she already has a pair...since she's in the entertainment industry herself, I'm betting she understands and has lived the craziness! :bonk: <---- This would be me if I had a handful of films to promote in the next couple of years...I don't recover quickly from traveling...that's why it's not me! Among other things.... :D

~Mel

I didn't know her hair was that dark. OH that is a gorgeous picture of them. The jeans yes the Jeans. and the closeness of the two why why cant that be me !!!!! :tasty:

Edited by raina snow

Now that is one great great hug!! You really have to feel for him (okay, bad choice of words there :) ) but he's got at least 5 movies coming out in the next few years all of which are big, he's going to be so busy, just the press tours alone are going to be so draining.

And did I mention that was one hell of a great hug. :)

Wow, that one hug says a lot. Just look at how close he is holding her. He is hugging her with his WHOLE body. What I would give for a hug like that from him :heat:

And by the looks of this picture and if you can believe what is posted on the IMDB board about Gerry and Bianca being together on his birthday in New York, it would appear that these two are an item and that they have been together for about a year. Good for him... but that's like throwing cold water on my fantasies :coldshower:

Wow, that one hug says a lot. Just look at how close he is holding her. He is hugging her with his WHOLE body. What I would give for a hug like that from him :heat:

That was my thought too when I saw that picture. WOW! His hips against hers....YUM!!!!!!!!!

:gerrylicious:

I agree......they "fit" very well with each other..........it's very romantic and it's like a little peak into what their quiet times must be like..........a genuine comfort with each other.

:smooch:

Wwwaaaaaaaaaa.............I want it to be me!!!

:tissues:

Oh, and Desert..............it's just a guess..........but I bet they both have their eyes closed and are just enjoying the moment!!!!

:rose:

The man should give lessons in how to hug. :swoon:

I wonder if he hugs really tight....

I'm always surprised by how strong some men are...it's like: "Can't breathe"... :lol:

I'll bet he does Janine. Have you heard how he doesn't realize his own strength sometimes. He's had a few mishaps on some of his movie sets excluding the suspenders. Although I would put my self in harms way any day to find out! :lol: :tasty:

I'll bet he does Janine. Have you heard how he doesn't realize his own strength sometimes. He's had a few mishaps on some of his movie sets excluding the suspenders.

Fran, I might have heard it before, but I think I need a refresh...

Although I would put my self in harms way any day to find out! :lol: :tasty:

Me too... :lol: