Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continued...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.....

at school my first hour we had a test and everyone was talking when she was gone and she took our test and tore our tests apart

then at lunch milk splilt on me

it's just been bad.

Just wanted to say hello. I returned from Scotland today. Have to catch up the last 10 days here on the board. But I'm off to bed now. I will post pics from Scotland as soon as I get them.

I missed you all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome back!! I hope you had a great time and can't wait to hear about it!

Carrie

Awww hugs sweetie! Teachers can get overly stressed and do crazy things.

I am going to write a really long post just as soon as I fix my siggie....

Mornin girls (or whatever it is)

Ever since I got this new bed I have been sleeping better than ever. I actually have dream filled nights...I havent had dreams in the longest time. I had an interesting one about Gerry.

I was in LA with a bunch of friends and Gerry was doing a premotional thing at a hotel...down some main part of the city (a long stretch of shops, nightclubs, resteraunts and hotels.) I missed Gerry at the hotel and thought maybe I would bump into him at a resteraunt, so I casually looked around and me and my friends went on our way. I didn't look in every place we passed, so I think I missed him again.

As we were walking into a nightclub/hotel (dont know exactly what it was) the man in charge of letting people in started to hit on me. He was very sleazy looking and made me feel verra uncomfortable. He took my phone and wrote a smutty message that made me very upset. In this message he asked me to meet up with him when he finished for uhhh...something I wouldnt want to do.

As I am leaving the hotel (my friends are still inside) the guy grabbs me and wont let me go! I am screaming 'help, somebody help me!' All of the sudden, this tall strong man full on punches the creep in the face! Yep, Gerry had came to the rescue! He carried (I was all shocked and weak or something ::D:) me to a little cafe, where he bought me a hot chocolate. We sat there talking about things for hours on end, and he gave me his number and promised to keep in contact.

Swan and Ma, thanks for sharing your thoughts about Gerry...that was beautiful. I love how we can go from talking about the verra hot outside Gerry, the suddenly switch to the more deeper things. I appriciate the fact we take time for the true raw beauty of his soul, and I love the fact no one here appears to be shallow. I must admit at times, on other fan boards, I feel that some people only EVER talk about his outward appearance.

BETHY! Thankyou so much for my new siggie, you are an angel. :clap:

Abrock, I hope you are doing alright sweetie...lots of love to you ::D:. :kiss::rose:

Edited by candy281

Hi everyone! I'm verry out of it, but I had to post and say hello...thank you to everyone for your prayers and thoughts! *huggles* I absolutely ADORE this place. You GALS are such special people to me, in so many ways. I love the feeling of belonging and knowing we have each other's backs. w00t!

I have stiches three places in my mouth...and suddenly, I have more bone underneath my gum were my eyeteeth used to be. My lower jaw hurts...Hooray for pain killers. :dance:

Just checking into say hello!

Abrock...was great to see your post! Get lots of rest while you can...try not to laugh and have a chocolate shake for me! ::D:

I've burned CD's of TIFF stuff for the Connecticut Tarts.... finished for a while! :dance:

Thanks, Emerald Eyes for the new posts tonight with the Rushes, Bref and all! Gosh, Gerry is just so cute, even when he's stressed out! I love that man :drool1: !

Candy and weezee....lovely siggys from Bethy! Bethy :yourock:

Candy...glad your new bed is so comfy-cozy...everyone should have a safe haven of peacefulness for night time slumbers :sleep: . Or, in otherwords, a comfortable bed! ::D:

I'm going to try to read a bit of Dragonfly in Amber and then hopefully to some dreams of my own!

:gerik:

smilie

:hugsnkisses:

Barbara :igotgals:

Edited by becozy

*jumps on Barb*

Hello dollie!

What's new pussycat...ooooh ooooh oohhhh!

:rose:

Hey, doll!

Nothin' much! Spent 6 hours driving teens around to interviews, school, jobs, dates, etc! My knees are locked up!

Been thinkin' 'bout 'cha. Good luck with the packing tomorrow! Wish I lived closer and could help you!

Glad I saw your post before I went to dream land.

Hug and a kiss to your mom, too, from me.

Hugs,

Barb

Okay, well I finally tore myself away from E&C and wrote a few pages in my next chapter! Whew... I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get out of Ethan's clutches.

Oh well... now I am back in Erik's clutches.... holy fook, there are TWO MEN fighting over me now:

Erik: "Swan my dear, chapter 42 is waiting..."

Ethan: "No Swan, you promised I could shag Charlotte in the park... he's had enough of your attentions..... go write a f***king opera Erik!!"

"Bloody hell Ethan, the woman his mine... I had her first, she shall for all eternity be devoted to her Phantom, won't you my dear."

Swan: "But I love both of you, how am I to choose just one?"

Swan looks at Erik; white mask, sexy evening clothes..... her knees buckle. She looks at Ethan; torn jeans, white open shirt..... her heart races. Two sexy gorgeous men. They both need her, they both want her.... what is she to do?

A voice from the other room calls out huskily: "Bonnie....when are you going to take a break and spend time with me?"

She opens the office door and gazes at hubby; laying in bed watching TV, wearing his flannel jammies (it's a chilly night) Swan's heart races and her knees buckle.

Swan replies: "I'm coming Billy..... be right there!"

Make that THREE MEN!

Edited by Swansong

Hey just felt like posting lol, still cant sleep, worried about tomorrow, because i will be seeing tiff again shes been in the hospital and im worried im going to cry when i see her but oh well.

Just felt like a post

GERRYS LOOKIN GOOD IN HIS NEW PICS FROM TIFF. lol

THERE we go....my bloody keyboard wasn't working for a minute there.

"It's three am, I must be lonely..."

Or just loopy and can't sleep anymore. Even though I AM loopy! How come Tiff's in the hospital??? :ohmy: I'm not okay with that!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes...pain killers are beeeeautiful things.

Okay, well I finally tore myself away from E&C and wrote a few pages in my next chapter!  Whew... I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get out of Ethan's clutches. 

Oh well... now I am back in Erik's clutches.... holy fook, there are TWO MEN fighting over me now:

Erik: "Swan my dear, chapter 42 is waiting..."

Ethan: "No Swan, you promised I could shag Charlotte in the park... he's had enough of your attentions..... go write a f***king opera Erik!!"

"Bloody hell Ethan, the woman his mine... I had her first, she shall for all eternity be devoted to her Phantom, won't you my dear."

Swan: "But I love both of you, how am I to choose just one?"

Swan looks at Erik; white mask, sexy evening clothes..... her knees buckle.  She looks at Ethan; torn jeans, white open shirt..... her heart races.  Two sexy gorgeous men.  They both need her, they both want her.... what is she to do?

A voice from the other room calls out huskily: "Bonnie....when are you going to take a break and spend time with me?"

She opens the office door and gazes at hubby; laying in bed watching TV, wearing his flannel jammies (it's a chilly night)  Swan's heart races and her knees buckle.

Swan replies: "I'm coming Billy..... be right there!"

Make that THREE MEN!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Swan.... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

You kill me, woman!!!! :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Dawn, your story about meeting Gerry made me feel so much more respect for the man...gosh I hope he flirts with me when I meet him! :p

I hope everyone is havin a happy day/night

Wow this is going so sloooow. I am off to bed, probably wont get on much tommorow because I have church in the morning and well...it goes for a while. Give me lots of Gerrytacular pics to drool over when I come back on ok?? Luv you all :wave:

Hey, Abrock! **big hug**

Just heard from my Connecticut Tart friends, Fran, Judy and Andrea...they all got to meet Gerry Thursday afternoon the 15, outside the Four Seasons...he was on his way to Starbucks. He stopped when he saw the fans waiting for him. Fran said he was relaxed, bubbly and talkative ~~ that he looked amaxing in a charcoal-blue T-shirt that said "Everyoune's an actor"!! ::D: She reports he felt lean, muscular and "heavenly". He had his arms around her shoulders and hers were around his waist! :drool1:

Lucky women! Ah, well, we have our little vids and picures to keep us smiling!

I'm off to spend another Mom-Taxi day! Argghh!

Hugs to everyone!

~Barb

Yellow towel that Fran and all of us would tear asunder!

Posted Image