Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character's Survivor

bellawolfe

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassius HAS PERV POTENTIAL..HE HAS TO STAY.

Creedy, while adorable, just didn't..sorry.

Chuck, perv or not..and really, he is a perv..absolutely stays, not even in question.

Me thinks that the Posted Imagealliance is splitting up big time!!!!

Where one alliance ends. . .there are others to join . . .

Hmmm, the choices are endless!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CREEDY GOES!!

:kiss:

Ladyfran Cassius

NordicGirl Cassius

raina snow Cassius

discoveringme Cassius

moonglow Creedy

chachababy ?

AimeeMarie Creedy

bellawolfe Creedy

irish Cassius

Hobbes3 Creedy

Misty W Cassius

DawnS ?

patsyb Cassius

Marissa ?

Cleobethra Creedy

theblonde ?

redroseblackribbon ?

LeslieD ?

cricket Creedy

givemeabeach ?

zanyzoombie ?

idreamofgerry ?

moonmaidenly ?

Okay, I'd rather the votes NOT be displayed for all to see in that fashion. They didn't dime everyone out on the show!

You can obviously tally the votes at any time should you feel the need, but i'd prefer that you do it on your own, and then recruit as neccessary without actually posting the totals.

Cassius will fall . . .eventually whether it be this week, or two weeks from now, so I don't see the need for the votes to be tallied 5 days prior to the vote.

Anyhow, that's all I have to input. . .other than

Buh-Bye Crispy Creedy!!

*Cleaning up my act, crying with shame*

- I promise I'll never ever do this again.... I am so sorry... Will sit still now and watch from now on!

- And Betts, - THIS is "stubborn yankee" etc?!? *Disgusted*

Oh..poor poor Creedy...at least he'll have some company on Exile Island..

Cassius is hotness to the umpteenth degree..really, that is a temperature, it's just on certain thermometers. :D

Cassius is hotness to the umpteenth degree..really, that is a temperature, it's just on certain thermometers.

Cassius is only hot because he won't take that damn metal off~ We're on an island here....I swear he's going to soon be rusting as bad as the tin man in Wizard of Oz! :rotflmao:

Well Eva...at least we can go play Star Wars with Creedy when he gets to exile island~

Never fear, he takes it off...*cough*

And no rusting..he lets me polish it for him. :cunning:

I AM NOT A SELL OUT!!!! I AM NOT A SELL OUT!!! You must make up your own minds. They are a terrible thing to waste. Don't be scaaaaaared. I run my own show!!!!!! :tantrum::lol::funnyface:

Cassius must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walks off muttering to self :fook:#%$#^$%$#

Are you totally sure about that..like oh, that Ancient Perv Possibility doesn't cross your mind..

Creedy was adorable, and I do like him...but still, he has to go..really, he'll like it there--nothing breathes fire..unless you count heartburn from Sam's cooking.

OH, OH. :D

I AM NOT A SELL OUT!!!! I AM NOT A SELL OUT!!![/b][/color] You must make up your own minds. They are a terrible thing to waste. Don't be scaaaaaared. I run my own show!!!!!! :tantrum::lol::funnyface:

Cassius must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walks off muttering to self :fook:#%$#^$%$#

You go girl! Don't let anybody be the boss of you!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Since I am a woman and can change my mind again and again I found out about Jewel of the Sahara that makes me want to change back to Cassius. And keep Creedy. so I am no voting for the LAST tlime Cassius must go. sorry ya'll thats my final answer. Betts :JOTS:

Ya know, I'm so new to this thread that I don't have an opinion one way or the other.

THEREFORE, I can be bribed persuaded to vote one way or the other. So bring it on, GALS! Who wants my vote and how badly do you want it? :lol:

I could post a pic..but let me just point out a few things..

Cassius, while he did't have a lot of screen time, it being a fake trailer and all..think about this: Ancient Perv Potential, plus he was a good guy..oh and did I mention he's got a lot of PERV POTENTIAL just waiting to be tapped..he's a horse in the starting gate, all charged up..yes, he wears armor..but he let's me polish it for him..oh and I'm not sure he wears anything under that short SHORT uniform.

Creedy, yes, he was the 'best friend', he does a MEAN Luke Skywalker impression and died trying to save people and children..plus, that accent was in full force..but alas, he's crispy now..

And Cassius is rip roaring ready to go.

Vote Creedy!

Thank you. :D