Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character's Survivor

bellawolfe

Gee, Moonglow. You were doing such a great job, right up until the end.

Leslie - it's CASSIUS that you want to vote off. I mean, how much rejection can poor Creedy take at this point? He's already had to suck in a lungful of dragon breath. He has to face the humilation of being dumped this early? *sigh*

Don't forget, Leslie. Cassius goes.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creedy--the hits just keep on comin' for the poor guy.

He did die a hero..so you know that on Exile when he gets there THIS WEEK, I'd definitely make a run over with some sunscreen for him.

And then come back to the rest of the guys..INCLUDING CASSIUS, because he will still be in PLAY!!

Leslie Vote Crispy, sorry Creedy..sigh, he was the trusty sidekick..and now he shall have to leave..Sorry Creedy, wait sweetie, I'll help you pack.

Keep thinking..polishing armor, lots o' man leg showing..including a set of very powerful thighs, Cassius needs one more week..then he may be too worn out to stay. :D

Edited by moonglow

Leslie, sweetie, Moonglow's just looking to get her mitts on Creedy reeeeeeaaal bad!! I don't understand why she wouldn't rather have the PERV exiled. He could really give her a goooood time!!! Moonglow, WHAT are you thinking???? :funnyface::lol: :finger:

Vote CASSIUS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! :claphands::claphands:

I will be gone until Thursday to Jacksonville, FL so have fun tossing Creedy & Cassius around until then!!

I opened a new thread for when this one hits 300 you can find it here:

ROUND 3

:kiss:

Bella

Leslie, so you want to be bri....I mean persuaded...well, Dear sweet Charles will be happy to try to persuade you to keep his friend Creedy :mopboycreedy: around...wouldn't you Charles???

OH aye! Posted Image

This way, I can get Creedy on the island and have CASSIUS AROUND FOR ANOTHER WEEK..

You know that Crispy really isn't up for much anyway...aren't most of his VITAL parts singed from the flames that consumed him *cough*

WHERE AS Cassius' parts are all in working order..and I should know. :D

VOTE CREEDY!!!

There's a very important point you all are forgetting!

Cassius - Yes, there may be perv potential, but hello? You would have to share him with dozens of other women! He may be good and pervy, but do you really want seven other women in bed with you?

Now Creedy, we know how good of a man he is. He sacrificed himself, the accent was there, he was completely lovable. And you know that someone that's had to be so tough to be able to keep all those people alive for so long, would also rock your world if given the chance!

Vote Cassius, Leslie!!

You can't vote this guy off yet...

Posted Image

Posted Image

:kiss:

And I want to know where the Johnnie supporter tribe is? I didn't see an icon for that! *taps foot, hands on hips*

You know, I was thinking about a few of my guidelines say of keeping a character in play..one of them has to be the accent has to be present.

Creedy has the accent going on.

And yet, he's still going to Exile Island.

Hey, Creedy goes this week, I hop on a boat and get to see him, then come back to Cassius..it's the best of both worlds. :D

And with Creedy, you don't want to share but will have to.

With Cassius, you may not want to..but still, he's used to all that...and wouldn't get so worn out :cunning: like Crispy would.

VOTE CREEDY!!

Moon,

You do know that if you vote for the person to get kicked off, you aren't allowed to visit him on Exile Island, right?

:funnyface:

Bella discovered the following little gem as she was researching Cassius - all his parts are NOT IN WORKING ORDER just so you know. He got his....erm....little man...chopped. He was a eunich....So don't know if that sways anyones votes or not....

Bella discovered the following little gem as she was researching Cassius - all his parts are NOT IN WORKING ORDER just so you know. He got his....erm....little man...chopped. He was a eunich....So don't know if that sways anyones votes or not....

:spit:

I'm sorry...I couldn't help it! Poor Cassius! You've gotta go!

You don't play fair..okay..GLOVES ARE OFF..just a warning (but I do like your style :D )

You know, that's only one account..written history isn't always correct..that could have been someone with a grudge.. :D Because Cassius has a bigger *cough*following than they did.. :D

And Creedy, it's okay, I'll be visiting Marty anyway..Creedy's a little CRISPY for my taste..seriously people..he's FRIED, and really, can you think about the MOISTURIZER BILLS ALONE for him, he's TOAST. :D

CREEDY STILL MUST GO. NO ONE CAN SWAY ME FROM THAT.

Even with the accent of hotness.

He must.

Edited by moonglow

Wow...such compelling arguments!!!!!

But I didn't see much in the way of BRIBES, I mean, persuasions! Come on, ladies, it doesn't take much get my pervy self going! :lol:

Now see what you've done. Here he wanted to be left alone and now he's come out of hiding. Sorry Creedy but I tried to keep a low profile..... :confused:

I guess I should have told them you came back as Bond!! So Cassius is the one to go!!! See Creedys still with us. so go ahead and tell him to his face...Go ahead, I dare ya. :tantrum: :yippee:

Posted Image

I shall..

CREEDY-BONDY

YOU ARE OUT!

HAVE A GOOD TIME ON EXILE ISLAND, PLAY SHOOT 'EM UP BAD GUYS OVER THERE..AND BRING SUNSCREEN, YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO GET A BURN.

Cassius Creedy's calling you out!! He heard you didn't have any Bal.....em uh..... brass!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cunning::cunning:

You want bribes Leslie? Fine, here are some bribes of our darling Creedy. You just have to let him hang around for awhile now....

I think most of these are clickable to make Creedy bigger. Rumor has it, you can't do that with Cassius anymore.

Posted Image

Posted ImageHow could you even THINK about getting rid of him.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageA bit of over-acting to make the kids smile? Ain't that the sweetest thing?

Posted Image

Posted ImageHe just can't believe you'd think about getting rid of him this early.

Posted ImageNot sure how that got in there.

Cassius Creedy's calling you out!! He heard you didn't have any Bal.....em uh..... brass!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cunning::cunning:

:funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Fran, you crack me up!!!

OH OH OH..Cassius has the brass, and the armor..

and exactly how did CRISPY'S STAY INTACT..HMMMM...

I'm thinking of a word..starts with "r" ends in "aisin's"

And I'm pretty sure they flaked off, or broke off...yeah, they're gone baby gone..

JUST LIKE CREEDY..

Then it's amazing, Cassius is still INTACT THEN TOO.

It's only fair..

and oh, have I mentioned he WEARS NOTHING UNDER THAT UNIFORM.

VOTE CREEDY!!

Posted Image Good job Jilly...

OK between Misty, Jill, Fran, Eva, Betts, Patsy and Me we have a new alliance (at least for a week...lol)...it's the dragonopolis alliance Posted Image. And from the looks of things Cassius really only has a few defenders! And hes' a eunich!!! :doh:

And Leslie...my goodness...I gave you thrusting Chucky to play with all night...that's not a bride!!

Posted Image