Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor

bellawolfe

14 men down, 16 to go, who will be the next voted off the island??

Gerry Kennedy

Spartan King Leonidas

Beowulf

Prefect Cassius Chaerea

Frank Borghi

The Phantom aka Erik aka Red Death

The Stranger

André Marek

Terry Sheridan

Creedy

Johnnie Donne

Jackie Junior

Attila the Hun

Charles Belamy

Dracula

Gus

Week 1 Week 2 Week3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6

:spontaneous::spontaneous::spontaneous::spontaneous::spontaneous::spontaneous:

L. Seaman Burke Chris Jacko Tim Bolton Laurent

Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Week 10 Week 11 Week 12

:spontaneous::spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous::spontaneous: :spontaneous:

Peter 1 Ivan Yasha Neil Peter 2 Archie

Week 13 Week 14

:spontaneous: :spontaneous:

Sam Marty

Posted Image

Sorry to the GALS who put in that last ditch effort to oust Cassius, your pitiful 4 votes was not enough to sway the majority!

Let the Marty party comence on exile. . .he's there juggling avacadoes AND bananas!!

Remember to vote in the individual immunity challenge!!

Bella "Probes" Gerry C/S Host :rotflmao:

Link to end of Survivor Thread #3

Edited by bellawolfe

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhmm..you made a mistake irish..you meant CREEDY

Leslie, Forgot to Add..they may offer you thrusting Chuckie..but CASSIUS CAN DELIVER..

He's talked to the guys..Erik, Chuck, Attila, Leo..they're all ALL WILLING TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT THEM TO DO..FOR AS LONG as you want them to as well.

They like Cassius and don't want to see him go..He gets along quite well with Leo, Creedy on the other hand..not so much.

Uhmm..you made a mistake irish..you meant CREEDYHe's talked to the guys..Erik, Chuck, Attila, Leo..they're all ALL WILLING TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT THEM TO DO..FOR AS LONG as you want them to as well.

Have to say...this is a HARD thing to turn down....remember, GALS, there is NO VANILLA in me. I'm not even Black Velvet. Nope, KINKS all the way, baby!

But, that Chuckie thrusting for Creedy is so over-the-top-pervy that it's hard to resist!

Wow, I have until Friday to decide, huh?

You absolutely do..but think about this..Cassius can get Chuckie thrusting for anyone or anything you like..he's already said he would.

Just thought I'd add that.

Edited by moonglow

Oh no worries..believe me.

Can you picture how this would be in the Gutter.

Or better yet, how this would be if it was say, Chuckie vs. Johnnie.

Oh OH OH..

Oh no worries..believe me.

Can you picture how this would be in the Gutter.

Or better yet, how this would be if it was say, Chuckie vs. Johnnie.

Oh OH OH..

:funnyabove: snort

Believe me, I CAN picture how it could get in the Gutter. :lol:

And Chuckie vs Johnnie? No contest baby but that's for another week. :kisswink:

Pro's and Con's in MY list of heavy hitters:

Gerry Kennedy

Spartan King Leonidas

pro:Gerrylicious :heat: and HAWT lover, most times almost ready to act due to dresscode of the day

con:shorttempered when it comes to bad news, personal maintenance must take FOREVER with the hairdo and all,

hellbent on selfdistruct, dead

Beowulf

pro:Gerrylicious :heat: Excellent dresser

con:away A LOT, still needs a little tweakin' in the love departement

Prefect Cassius Chaerea

Frank Borghi

The Phantom aka Erik aka Red Death

pro:name ANYTHING :heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat::heat:

con:controllissues... Solution:a lot of TLC!

Will probably not hand over all decisions in homedecoration... Solution:a dose of Nate Berkus ( from afar, mind you! ) + free hands * :cunning: *in the bedroom..

The Stranger

pro:Gerrylicious :heat:, understanding

con:mysterious to a fault, elusive

André Marek

pro:Gerrylicious :heat: and VERRA brave

con:too brave, dead :tissues:Or is he?!?

Terry Sheridan

Creedy

Johnnie Donne

pro:Gerrylicious :heat: and cleans up his act admirrably

con:full time project, will have BIG ups and downs

Jackie Junior

Attila the Hun

pro:Gerrylicious :heat:, can watch him ride all day... :heat: ( AND night :heat: )

con:not careful enough, dead

Charles Belamy

Dracula

pro:Gerrylicious :heat:, goes on and on and... :heat:

con:creature of the night, dead

Gus

Feel free to add comments!

Edited by NordicGirl

Love the Attila..yeah, watching him ride is a thing of beauty *cough*

And Johnnie, Definite Pro: he may be a lot of work..but damn you know he's worth it, plus aren't the ones that are a little bit broken the best. Plus the ups and downs, he's like a one man rollar coaster..and he does emo so well..you have to love him.

The only thing better:

TERRY-THE BAD BOY WITH A HEART..which, is like my own personal crack..seriously.

Erik: Definite Pro: You give him some lovin' and I'll bet he turns into a Phantom Pussycat. Plus, he's usually UP and AWAKE all night. And, where he's been denied certain things, anyone who provides certain things *cough* will be greatly rewarded by him WANTING certain things all the time. *cough* I'm trying to keep it PG-13..and it's very hard.

See, I like that list..I was going to do a list of what makes me NOT vote a character off..

Like..

*Has to have at least one redeeming quality (even if I have to stretch like an elastic to think of one)

And I think that's it.

Now what makes a character a definite keeper:

THE SCOTTISH ACCENT IS IN FULL FORCE.

and any sort of singing, dancing or various body parts on display.

With the exception of CREEDY of course.

Edited by moonglow

Thanks for the feedback, mooney!

But SERIOUSLY, Cassius MUST go:

"...All of the sources agree that Chaerea had a grudge against Caligula, for although manly in bearing he had a weak, high-pitched voice that sounded effemenent. He was the butt of jokes by Caligula, whom he called his "lass" (De Caes. 4.4). Dio says that when Chaerea asked for the daily watchword, Caligula chose suggestive expressions like "Venus" or "Priapus" causing his fellow Praetorians no end of laughter. On those occasions when Chaerea had to thank the emperor, Caligula extended his hand to be kissed, then made an obscene gesture. Perhaps another reason for Caligula’s scrutiny was poor performance of his duties. Chaerea was a tax collector for the imperial treasury but was lax in collecting taxes..."

and

"...The murder was carried out as if it were a ritual sacrifice. Josephus says Caligula was behaving in a typically mischievous fashion when Chaerea asked him for the watchword. Caligula gave his usual mocking reply whereupon he slashed the emperor between the neck and shoulders. This blow was not mortal and as Caligula turned in agony to make his escape Sabinus struck him. Then, a crowd of conspirators surrounded Caligula to finish him off...."

Sounds like VERRA poor performance of both voice and actions to me... All style and NO substance...

And you ARE a sweetie, - but allow me to doubt that such a man will be an equal and/or a leader of our other men... *'Nough said*

Edited by NordicGirl

You are very welcome!!

But see, THEY WERE CALLING HIM A EUNICH YESTERDAY, AND I HAD TO DEFEND HIM THAT HE WASN'T..AND YOU JUST DID, so thank you.

His voice may have been the way it was from nature..not a wound..he was all man, and intact!

Then HE GAVE THE PEOPLE A TAX BREAK!!!! Isn't that what everyone wants. See how good he is to the people.

And so, he may have not dealt the death blow to Caligula..BUT LOOK HOW MANY IT TOOK TO KILL CAESAR.

So, no worries there either..

CASSIUS--HE'S A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER, AND HE'S EASY ON TAXES!! Whoa Nordic, I think you just gave him a great tag line!!! Thanks!!

And exactly what was Creedy..oh that's right, the sidekick--but he did do one hell of a great Luke Skywalker impression. *cough*

:D

VOTE CREEDY

Edited by moonglow

A wound..means nothing...maybe he lost one...of the twins. *cough* Nothing more.

Creedy's were burnt to a crisp.

oh..wait, wait until the heavy hitters come out..or it's Jackie Jr. or Johnnie, this is nothing..*it's making my head hurt already* I think the posts will be flying back and forth..but at the same time I think the voting will be a lot easier too..I don't know why.

But it will be fun, oh yes it will.

It will be..but can you see it now, it's Erik vs. Leonidas..or Beowulf vs. Attila..

It'll be like steal cage death matches!!

**I do have to say this, I kind of wish it could go in the over 18 section, imagine if you will THOSE responses*

It will be sad, but then you could do this..the final two get two weeks..or OR you can bring back someone recently voted off and make it a three-way.

Or say, another game of Best of the Heroes. Like Beowulf, Attila, Leonidas.

Edited by moonglow

Great ideas, Mooney! :claphands:

And some other time we may actually start a best of Survivor, - IN the gutter...

*Last 10 or less standing... :cunning: *

:hmm2: Come to think of it, - most players ARE guttergals. Analyze THAT.... :rotflmao:

PS: "...make it a three-way...." :crack1: DS

Edited by NordicGirl

*waves HI to Eva Mari* :wave:

I love your pro/con list. My only question is -- do we really count Marek as dead? I mean he chose to stay in the past and I think lived out his normal life span for the time. I'm sure someone's figured out just how long he lived. It's not like we saw him die like Terry, Attila or Drac. :confused:

As for Over-18... Since this is Bella's baby, for now it stays here. Believe it or not, I don't think everyone playing is a Gutter Gal, but I could be wrong on that. :D Not everyone wants to nor has access to the Over-18. So for now, we'll leave it here. Y'all are doing fine on the innuendo. It's good practice!! :lol:

CASSIUS GETS THE BOOT

:wave: Hi Jilly!

The rest of you, - it's decisiontime, - who will be booted?

This one:Posted Image

or:Posted Image

:confused:

AS IF:

Cassius MUST go!

Edited by NordicGirl

Oh, look at you NORDIC playing to the sympathies..and yet..still

CREEDY MUST BE GONE... and honestly Nordic, that pic is kind of hot of Cassius..and it also kind of goes to the Perv Potential as well...:)

And honestly, think about it, if anyone deserves a vacation SANS DRAGONS..it's CREEDY, so think of it as a present..he'll be more MORE than grateful for it. *wink*

**Marissa..THANK YOU!

Edited by moonglow

According to you it's Creedy's "raisins"..... :rotflmao:

( Which will NOT be the case as all characters are "alive"... :heat: )

According to historians it's Cassius' "limp/gone-ville"... :finger: STILL THE CASE... :lol:

Edited by NordicGirl

And this is nothing, wait until I get to the characters I really like.

I swear, I feel like I'm the sole defender..*pouts*..but it's okay, he's shown his appreciation and NO, there was NO LIMPNESS INVOLVED.

Creedy has CREE-SINS.. :rotflmao:

Whereas Cassius, as BLONDE put it, HAD THE B..Fortitude to take down a Roman Emperor..with some help.

And believe me, THAT MAN HAS SOME BIG FORTITUDE!!!

And it's in working order..just feel like i have to make that clear.. :D