Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

I have not had a boyfriend since.. *eyes glaze over*

When did they start making DVD's?

:rotflmao:

Reminder to all POTO fans that we are watching Erik in Moviechat in 20 minutes!

Big Bethy bear hugs to you all!

Golly I miss the Support Center!!

:hugs:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you beauiful Gals! I've been so busy at work this past week that I haven't had time to check in at all. I've missed you!!! Tomorrow is my one-year anniversary at Gals. I just wanted to thank you all for being such good friends to me over the past year. I love you all :inlove:

Jenn

Hello Gals

I am getting all packed to go to Reno. We will be leaving at 4:30am, Jason wants to get there early. Well I got home from my friends scrapbooking party a little while ago. I had fun hanging out with her and all the ladies. Not sure that scrapbooking is really my thing though. The pages turned out nice however. Her and I have seen each other in a while and it was nice and she gave me some grate advice. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes for my weekend. Talk to everyone Sunday.

Goodnight

Erica

Edited by ejs78

I have not had a boyfriend since.. *eyes glaze over*

When did they start making DVD's?

Amen, sista! :funnyabove:

Your companion in man-wasteland, Mousie

Good Saturday afternoon Gals and Pals! I see it's quiet today again. I guess everyones out doing their week-end stuff. I haven't left my house yet today cause I'm not akin to the cold brrrrrrrrrr... You would think I would be living in the N.East but nope. Never was, never will be. If it wasn't for my hubby we would be in sunny Fla. Anyway, nothing going on with me today to speak of. Kinda good in a way cause no news is good news.

Erica, Hope you are having a fantastic time in Reno. What was that about scrapbooking and old ladies?? :lol::lol:

Jenn. Happy One Year on gals. I've probably bypassed my year but always lurked and never joined in. Don't ask me why cause I missed out on a lot of good people and good fun.

I posted some family pics yesterday on the where are you from thread but thought maybe this would be better. Today I'm posting one of my daughter and her son (Grandson) and of my two oldest sons. Just felt like sharing and cleaning out PB. the third one is my son as he just took the ckeckered flag.

Of course I had to thumbnail them so be sure and click!!

Fran :wave:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran

Lady Fran--

You have a very handsom family--you should be very proud! Is your grandson in the military?

Pilar, I luv your siggy! You make an adorable pair! Luv, Debrasue

Edited by Debrasue

Thanks guys. I kinda think their pretty good looking too! No Debrasue, my grandson went to Valley Forge Military Acadamy though. He's out from there now and is working in his Dads business. He's supposed to be going back to college but I'm not counting on it right now. :confused:

Pil, love your new siggy. Verra pretty.......So would that be you and your new Hubby on your honeymoon???

(((HUGS))) Fran

Selkirk Grace

Some hae meat and cannot eat.

Some cannot eat that want it:

But we hae meat and we can eat,

Sae let the Lord be thankit.

Hello Everyone!

Seems so long since I was here I can't read all the past posts at the moment, but rest assured I shall! I need to know what the Gals have been up to in my absence.

Sorry to have been AWOL but something came 'upon us' that is now resolved, Deo Gratis, Praise the Lord!

The weather here in the South of England is still mild, we have had no snow much to the annoyance of the children, Daddy is to go skiing next week when he vists USA and the children want him to bring some snow back in a cool bag to make a little snowman. Sweet!

As you may have gathered we had our Burns Night Celebration on Thursday, we all trouped off to a wonderful Spa Hotel near to where we live in Wiltshire and had so much fun. It was the first for the children and much as I would like to publish pics I have heard that some pics have been taken off site so you will understand my reticence.

We stood for the Selkirk Grace, and then we feasted on the following fare,

c**k-a-leekie soup

Haggis warm reeking, rich wi' Champit Tatties,

Bashed Neeps

Tyspy Laird (sherry trifle)

A Tassie o' Coffee

and the Piper played in the Haggis when it was time, and the toast master did the honours with the following ritual poem,

Address to a Haggis.

Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,

Great chieftain o the puddin'-race!

Aboon them a' ye tak your place,

Painch, tripe, or thairm:

Weel are ye wordy of a grace

As lang's my arm

six more verses follow, but here is the last verse only,

Ye Pow'rs, wha mak mankind your care,

And dish them out their bill o fare,

Auld Scotland wants nae skinking ware

That jaups in luggies:

But, if ye wish her gratefu prayer,

Gie her a Haggis!

The children enjoyed their 'sausage' but it had a 'spicy' taste so they managed only a small portion.

We stayed the night at the Spa Hotel so after Haggis and a swim the following day we were to quote, Fit to Fight Anyone!

Hugs to those who need a special one, :mopboyjackie:

And to the 'weed fighters' a pat on the back, well done I am so proud of you all! :mrkilty:

To all who I 'owe' a pm, I am so sorry but it seems that the hours in my day now are so short I am sooo behind on my correspondence, that and the fact I have a 'paper' to finish to go to the publisher.

Be well, be kind and keep lusting!

Anna x

Posted Image

Dear Anna, good te see ye here again and thank you for the reminder of Burns' Night Supper. It makes me so nostalgic for last year when I celebrated the event in Glasgow, and actually ate the haggis!!

Posted Image

Scottish actor Gilly Gilchrist doing one of the traditional blessings or songs. He had a "bit o' Gerry" about him.

Posted Image

Yup, here's what it looked like (though the official haggis that was carried in looked more like a giant meatloaf)

Posted Image

And yes, I ate it (it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd been led to believe, so long as the neeps and tatties were consumed with it)

Fran, thanks for sharing the pictures of your verrra attractive family! Good luck with the real estate market, I hope it picks up soon for you.

Pilar - you and Erik look very happy and your siggy is beautiful!

Sorry I was away yesterday but rest assured much of my time away was spent in the admiration of Gerry photos and movies! I have work to do from home today, and a bit of shopping to do as well. Now I had best be off to see if hubby wants some breakfast.

CONGRATULATIONS Pilar!!

Now I gotta see if Bethy will make a Wedding Announcement for me and ATTILA!! :cunning: Let the Weddings begin!!! :rotflmao:

I DON'T think so!

Ain't no one marrying him.

We gotta share!

Anna

Oooh Susan!

You look so cute in your hat!

I remember when I tried Haggis in NY for Gerry's birthday 2005.

I thought it was Shepherd's Pie until I found what looked to be a vein in my teeth..

Was that your drink I stole and drank to get that taste out of my mouth? *giggle*

:sick:

Happy Sunday afternoon all. Just a quick drive by to see what's happening?? Looks quiet on the homefront and everyone is well which is a good sign. I noticed it's been quiet most all week-end....

Anna, missed ya! Sounds like you've been busy. Haggis? EEEEEEEWWWWWW! :lol:

Susan you too? I repeat EEEEEEEEWWWWWW :lol: You do look like you were enjoying it in your pic though... What has Gilly Gilchrist been in. Has he done any thing in the US? From what I can tell by the pic. he's another Hot Scot!

Not much to talk about really. Guess I'll check back later.

(((HUGS))) to all that need them today and to those that don't. :kiss:

:dance: Fran...................................This is me and my son-in-law in Conn. Went to watch my son race. I t was in the fall as you can see how beautiful the leaves turned.

Click on thumbnail..

Posted Image

Hello Gals!

I am back, got back a little while ago. Just poped in to say hi. I am going sit and rest now and watch the SAG Awards. I just I am getty old because I am tired....LOL

Take care everyone.

Erica

Hi, ladies...

Hope everyone is fine and fit as a fiddle this evening. Burn's Night...man, I completely forgot about that. I would love to try Haggis someday, even though it sounds to be about the nastiest thing imaginable. But, food is my thing. I LOVE to try new things.

Ladies, I've brought a convert to the Gerry Fest!!! My niece (Rachel, aka, JackiesBatGirl), who I'm hoping posts a bit in a mo, has just come to understand the 'persuasion' of the G-man. So, if she does post, I hope you all find her to be the sweet girl I know her to be.

Later, dolls!

Marcie

Hi everyone!

Wow its great to finally get to post! Im just now starting to figure everything out. (Thanks to the help of my aunt JackiesDazzler)

I am learning great things about Gerry and cant wait to get to know so much more about him! :cunning:

Let me know what your favorites are so I can try to catch up on some good stuff!!

:mopboymarek:

Hi everyone!

Wow its great to finally get to post! Im just now starting to figure everything out. (Thanks to the help of my aunt JackiesDazzler)

I am learning great things about Gerry and cant wait to get to know so much more about him! :cunning:

Let me know what your favorites are so I can try to catch up on some good stuff!!

:mopboymarek:

Yay, Rachel!!! :claphands:

Don't worry...these girls can tell you prolly MORE than you want to know about Gerry. :rotflmao:

So glad you're here.

love you!!! :kiss:

Aunt Marce!!

Welcome Jackie's Bat Girl--

Glad to have you on-board!!! You will enjoy yourself here--I've only started posting recently myself & am still learning how to maneuver around the site---Have fun!!!!! Luv

Debrasue

Welcome to the world of all things Gerry, Rachel! Hmmm...what do we love most about him????

His talent, his humor, his heart, his intelligence, his cheekiness...just to name a few. And then there are these reasons:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Attila

Posted Image

Erik (The Phantom)

Posted Image

The Stranger

Posted Image

The sexiest Dracula ever

Posted Image

Creedy

Posted Image

Beowulf

And below, a few of my favorites of the man himself

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my personal favorite reason for loving him so much can be found at this link:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...t=0#entry437231

Hey everyone,

Its been a busy weekend. I have started packing. I know we are not moving until the end of February but I want to be ready to get out the door when the time comes. My realtor is a very long friend of my family. In fact he was a very good friend to my daddy. He is taking very good care of me and helping so much. He called me today and said the owner of the home was putting on a new garage door and really sprucing the new house up. I was shocked because my offer was already accepted on the house as is. Sounds like I found a good person to buy from. I am so excited about buying this house. To finally have a home of my own...its one of the biggest things to happen to me. The kids are so excited as well...they are already packing their things. A month will seem like a year to them.

My prayers are going out to Holly and Mike tonight and everyone else who needs a prayer.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Love to you all,

Suz

Now I gotta see if Bethy will make a Wedding Announcement for me and ATTILA!! :cunning: Let the Weddings begin!!! :rotflmao:

I DON'T think so!

Ain't no one marrying him.

We gotta share!

But, but but...awh well, I guess you're right Bethy. I have a very hard time "sharing" when it comes to Attila!! But still, he married all those wives, right?? ;)

Edited by Attila Girl

Hi GALS! I hope you all had a pleasant weekend. I am sitting here trying to catch up with all of you! Anyway, it's back to work for me tomorrow so I want to wish everyone a good week.

Attila Girl - I you're gonna have to put on your wedding invitation that it's going to be a double wedding! No, wait... it's a triple wedding, no, a quadruple... Forget it, it's gonna be a mass wedding! :rotflmao: (I think the honeymoon's gonna be more difficult to negotiate). :cunning:

Suz - congratulations on your new house, how exciting! I wish you a smooth transition to your new home.

Jackiesbatgirl - :hello: and welcome to GALS! Make yourself at home! :wave:

Marcie - way to go, converting your niece!

Erica - Have a relaxing night!

Fran - great pics of your family! Thanks for sharing. My hubby is a race car fan so I'll have to show him that last pic! He's gonna be jealous.

Anna - Thanks for sharing your experiences of Burns Night. I bet that leek soup was tasty. :hug:

Susan - you brave soul! I've heard so many bad things about Haggis. I'll have to try it, I guess.

Hugs to everyone who is not feeling well. :comfort:

Love,

Irene