Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

WELCOME to the newbies, Pia, and "Jackiesbatgirl" (oooooh yeah) love that name... anyway, nice to meet you and glad to see that you are both jumping right in and joining the fun. Not to mention some Gerrylicious wackiness... :funnyface: How are all my lusty lovelies doing today?? Hope evryone is in good health and spirits. I'm getting ready to make my appt. at the brain Docs. I had to get up the nerve cause I'm really kinda jittery about getting my brain scanned. NO it's not because they might not find one either!! :lol: I think I'm more scared of what they WILL find.

Erica, nice to see you back, hope you had a relaxing and wonderful time.

Hi to Jenn, Marcie, Debrasue, Irene, Helen, and I know I'm missing a bunch but I still have to go back and read so (((HUGS))) and :kiss: to all.

:wave: Fran

I'm leaving off with two more pics that I posted in the wrong thread before. One is when my grandaughter was a model for a day in Redbook mag. and the other is when her dad took the checkerd flag again. I hope I'm not boring you guys with my pics but I think they are sooooo cuuute..... Of course I'm their mom DUH! don't forget to click

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pia- I noticed that you are from Vienna. I have to say that Vienna is my absolute favorite European city! I have been there twice (not for many many years now) and I just fell in love with it. You are so fortunate to live in a city so rich in culture and history.

Thank you so much - yes, I am darn proud to be living here!!!

It's small but I have got everything I need - well, to be honest not exactely everything :rotflmao: but a girl can dream (wherever she lives) :inlove:

cheers, pia

Pia----

I luv that picture you have of the Phantom! For me that frame was so devastatingly emotional-hope,anticipation,fear of rejection,vulnerable--the gamut! and we knew what was going to happen next! and couldn't stop it!! Oh! freeze frame a little longer so we can brace ourselves for the awful betrayal!! My heart was just crushed!! That to me was the pivotal moment......

Luv, Debrasue

Stef-- thanks for the pics---luv the "Yeah!" Now that's some serious thrusting action!!! Can't take my eyes off it! Too cool!

Edited by Debrasue

About haggis - I tried it in NYC and it was nasty - but the one in Glasgow wasn't that bad (to me). I didn't eat it all, but probably finished half of it and it really wasn't bad. So, on that, I recommend if you want to try haggis that you go to Scotland to do so!!!!

Do you think my husband would buy that? That I just have to go to Scotland...to try the haggis?

Hmmm...maybe that's just the angle I need. Thanks so much, Susan! :kisswink:

Marcie

pia, girl! We have to soooo have a long discussion about QAF...oh, yeah!!!!

Marcie

Ey Marcie,

no doubt about having a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong discussion ...

I have to say I love love love your siggy - I am just watching Celebrity Poker with Sara Rue ... I like her so much more with a little more weight ... but I am happy for her that she lost so much - I hope she feels better now!!!

thanks anyways for the warm welcome,

cheers, pia

No, pia, I don't think it would be hard to find ALOT to talk about QAF...heeee

I'm glad you like my siggie. I think Sara is just the cutest thing!! Her weight doesn't bother me either way, but I am like you, and just hope she's happy wherever she is on the scale.

OMG!!!! Celebrity Poker Showdown!!! I love that !!!! Oooo, wouldn't it be great to see Gerry on there sometime? He has the ULTIMATE poker face!!!

Later, babe.

Marcie

Irene: is that you in your signature and avatar? If it is, all I have to say is... :wow2:

:lol: Mousie, I wish! No, my siggy features the gorgeous actress Zhang Ziyi from "Memoirs of a Geisha". I think she and Gerry look good together!

BTW, I hope you feel better soon. Same to all the gals who are feeling under the weather.

Pia and Jackiesbatgirl - welcome to GALS! Pia, Vienna is another city I will have to visit someday!

Fran - your granddaughter is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Okay, I really gotta get back to work here... heehee. See you all later!

Irene

Pia - welcome to the Support Center. I've been fascinated with Austria since I was a child and The Sound of Music came to theaters. I wrote a class paper on your country back in 6th grade and have always thought it a very beautiful place - hope to visit one day. It's great to have another representative from Europe on the site as well.

I will have to close down this floor and open a new one very soon. Watch for floor #11.

Posted Image