Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Whoa! Funky Board, baby!

OMG... poor Stef! WTF happened to our beautiful Butlerized board????

Swannie

i'm upgrading the forum so that our server is more stable. I didn't think it would take as long as it did - my apologies for that - or else i would have warned everybody. I will get the "look" of GALS back as soon as I can.

Stef

WTF????????????I was so freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Absolutely panicking!!!!!!!!!!What happened???Was that on purpose???????Help!!!!!!!! :confused:

WHOA...I moved from my lap top to the home computer and WHAM...a whole new board!!!! Glad to know it isn't my computer! :killcomp:

No hurry, sweet Stef... we don't mean to pressure you.... but WE ARE ADDICTS!!!!!

Shaking.... trembling... sweating.....

Swannie

Whew! I'm glad my computer hasn't been taken over by aliens :lol:

I just had to log on to a strange new site. Where am I? Help...... I thought it was my computer too. At least I feel better that I haven't gone off the deep end. Is this it now? If so I'm not real crazy about it...... I guess I'll deal with it!! :lol::stars:

:D Fran

No problem Stef! I'm sure the new forum will be better than ever! :yourock:

If you click on peeps profiles... you can now leave them comments! It's fun!

Swannie

:confused: OMG...I thought hackers had got to our beloved web-site...thank god it was only

Stef. I was getting a little frantic....immediate withdrawal from GALS was not

going to be a pretty site...no pun intended...lol. Glad to see the site back up and

running...*Pop wipes brow and does a little jig*

:butterfly: Pop

My first thought was hackers too, Poppy.

Edited by Lady Elissa

I was so sceered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It wouldn't accept my log in.I was about to have a heart attack.It will take some getting use to, but I'm sure we'll get use to it.Thanks for always lookin out for us Stef.we love you!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob2:

Wow Stef.... you are getting this up very fast! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do... you really are:

THE WEB-WONDERWOMAN!!!!!

Swannie

You're very welcome everyone :D My apologies again for the suddenness of tonight's outage - I didn't anticipate the length of the downtime.

The majority of the aesthetic work is done - there are still some little things I need to do, but that can wait until tomorrow. FYI: Multimedia is not available right now. I will need to reinstall that section tomorrow as well.

Off to bed I go... night night

Stef

Holy mother of mashed potatoes, this will take some getting used to. Look at all these new pretty buttons *mind wanders as Foxx is attacked by a case of ADHD*...*cough* right....where was I...oh yeah, and chat! Holy Moses, I thought I was lost for a minute (that's usually a job for binkie) but I should have knows it was just the fantabulous admins (Stef you R-O-C-K!) doing their fantabulous thang. It's different, but since when is that a bad thing? BTW, will we be able to have fun nicknames in chat still, I noticed it just signs us in with our username...just curious.

Lots of love,

Foxx!!

Stef,

Thanks for all you're doing. I was a little concerned that I was continually bounced back when I tried to access Multimedia but I now understand why. I shall have to take a little time to get used to some of the new features too. I'm learning all the time.

I'm just lovin' all the new toys!!! :claphands:

Especially, the Friends List and being able to leave someone a comment!

This is just the coolest!!!!

Thanks a bunch Stef for all your hard work!!!!!

GALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*creeping slowly around the board*

*Peeks up at all the fancy ways we can play with the posts now.*

Of course, I don't understand what "wrap in code tags means" (it's the right handbox right under Fonts) But I'm sure we won't cause the site to burn down playing with all these. Right Stef?

Ok, I'm not seeing the font color thingy yet, but I'm sure it's here somewhere. Zany used it. :hmm2:

Hey, found the Font color changing thingy

:kiss: oh I get all this blue before this box and I don't know if I know what I am doing. I will try to step on it carefully and not blow my computer up. lol I dont' understand what code box is. oh we dont have all our nice icons, I can't find them does anyone know where they are. I don't know what a spoiler is, well here goes lets see what I did Betts

Oh Stef

Everything is sooooo cool... all the new buttons and gadget and gizmos :lol:

I'm just loving it all!! :yippee:

Way to go... great job!!

FYI: If you see the board look different briefly, don't be alarmed. It won't be a permanent change. I'm testing out different skins for the board, i want to mute the blue colors a little bit.

Guest greyeyegoddess

If you click on peeps profiles... you can now leave them comments! It's fun!

Swannie

So what is that for? I don't get it?

~alice

:music:

Hey you can even rate members too :woo:

Wonder what that's for (scratches head... no, I don't have dandruff)