Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Whoa! Funky Board, baby!

Tks for the heads up,Stef. I thought I was seeing things LOL

just curious has anyone else seen their siggys and avatars and my ones I was holding are gone from my photobucket too? Betts

Betts - your posts are showing up with siggy and avatars. Perhaps you clicked on the option in your profile to not see them, by mistake. I'm seeing everyone's siggies and avatars. The emoticons are all still there too - the box is just smaller and the "show all" is at the top instead of the bottom. I too have a huge blue box at the top of each reply.

The font colors are still on top where there is a box with an A with a drop down arrow, but it seems we have fewer colors to choose from or maybe that's just because when I go to click on a color the box gets really tiny so I'm not always sure I'm picking the right color.

I cannot see the icon which enables a word to be struck through and yet still show in a post. I have had a search for it but it still eludes me. Could someone please confirm that this feature is still available and, if it is, tell me where I can find the icon for it? Thanks.

Well, all I can say is :fook: in COOL! I was freaked a bit yesterday when I first signed on, but I'm adaptable.

It is a very good thing that there are people in the world more techno savvy than me :killcomp: If it were left up to me, then we would all be righting letteers to each other with little hand drawn pictures of smileys and pics of Gerry clipped from magazines.

Yoo Hoo for the computer whizzes! :cheer2:

Oh and Betts- a spoiler is when someone posts something that gives away key plot points of a movie/story. You post it as a spoiler so that if someone hasn'e seen that movie and want to be surprised they are warned not to read that post.

I'm gonna have fun learning all these new things! :dance:

I cannot see the icon which enables a word to be struck through and yet still show in a post. I have had a search for it but it still eludes me. Could someone please confirm that this feature is still available and, if it is, tell me where I can find the icon for it? Thanks.

Hi :wave: PatsyB

The button just to the left of the smiley button is the one you are looking for. If you click on it, a drop down box will open up... the very last one is the stikeout key :D

Edited by Desert

I have a question....

How do we add a friend?

I resorted to going to the members listing, and typing names in one at a time. Any better option?

Thanks,

Katie

:hugs:

All hail the Wonder Woman!

God bless ya, Stef!

I can't even find the time to mail my Christmas cards,

YOU'RE AMAZING!

Thanks!!!

:kiss:

Bethy

Hey KAtie...

Just click on someone's name and it gives you a list of options.

Add to friends is one of them.

I LOVE THESE NEW OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey KAtie...

Just click on someone's name and it gives you a list of options.

Add to friends is one of them.

I LOVE THESE NEW OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, yeah I just discovered this Lish. When I was working on it earlier, there weren't many logged in. Thanks! :kisswink:

Katie

FYI: Multimedia is back! :woo: I had to download a new program to host it, so it'll look a bit different. I made all the media files that you download into .zip files so that it saves some space on our server and forces the user to download the item instead of it opening up automatically to play - this saves bandwidth :D

Here's the new address for Multimedia - http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...odule=downloads

The link at the top of the board is updated too.

:kiss: Stef

Hi :wave: PatsyB

The button just to the left of the smiley button is the one you are looking for. If you click on it, a drop down box will open up... the very last one is the stikeout key :D

Thanks for the answer. I knew there would be something somewhere but I just couldn't find locate it. I'm grateful to you.

Edited by patsyb