Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #9

Miklyn

Squeee!!! Did you all see on the G on Leno thread that Gerry rode up in a Rolls Royce PHANTOM (how appropriate) and stopped to give autographs and pictures with some of the fans that stayed around to see him? :swoon: Those lucky ladies!!! :yippee:

Cassie...I wonder if Diane was one of those lucky ladies??? :D

Edited by Scorpio613

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh it feels like forever since I have been on here.

Gerry was so :heat: on Leno. I love hearing him tell his stories and I love that he sounded like the old Gerry again. I just love that Scottish accent.

I went and got more memory for my computer yesterday. I am running a little faster, I shows in one screen that I have more memory but not in another. I don't get it.

I also colored my hair yesterday. It turned out ok.

Let's see I watch POTC dead man's chest and I have to say the first one was better. I was a little disappointed.

Going to run out and do a few errands and then I will be back on.

GERRY IN CHICAGO ALERT!!! :yippee:

Now that I have your attention...Gerry is not physically in Chicago BUT he is in the Chicago Sun Times Sunday Show section! :woo:

There is a HUGE picture of him looking oh so handsome and the title reads...The Man Behind the Mask! :pant: Go out and get your copy NOW before they're gone!!!

Between 300 opening this week and this article, me thinks there is going to be ALOT more Gerry fans popping up in Chicago!

Ohhh, this post just made me Leo's Leather Thong Gal...I Like it!!! :drool1:

Posted Image

Edited by Scorpio613

Good Morning Ladies

I've been MIA the past couple of days. I worked for Marcy on Saturday, then yesterday we did the family thing. We didn't go anywhere, but we just hung out together all day. Then, last night Paul and I watched the movie "Kinky Boots". We enjoyed it - it was light-hearted and cute.

Can't wait to see Gerry on CF tonight! I know that means staying up late, but he's so worth it! And then 300 this weekend! And Indy in 18 days! Gerry overload!!!

Hope everyone is well out there! I'll be lurking around today!

Hi Gals:

With this movie coming out, you guys are going to be in Gerry Heaven. It looks like the WB publicity machine is in full gear and ready to go for this one. The test will be to see if his fans can keep up with and catch each and every appearance he makes on TV and the like. He is doing the evening entertainment shows and late shows now, next will be the day time shows - early morning and day time talk shows. I noticed that he is still appearing as the "second guest" on these shows - it will be interesting to see if he gets bumped up to the "first guest" slot after the first weekend box office numbers come in.

Should be a good time for everyone on the sites.

Gem

Hello girls!!

I got to watch Gerry at work Friday night. We were done with our first part of the work around 11pm so a bunch of us went into the news room and commandered the tv and stood and watched Gerry. It was quite funny to see the 3 newsmen sit at their computers shaking their heads as we were all ooooooing.......and .......awwwwwing.......over Gerry. :rotflmao:

My friend who is the James Dean fan had never seen him out of character before and she was quite impressed! And a friend who used to work for the paper e-mailed me to tell me she saw my man (isn't it funny how he is considered our man when others are talking about him?? :rotflmao: )on Leno and she did not think he was handsome in a classical sense.....she did think he had ALOT of animal magnatism and she could see why I drool and go crazy for him.

I am just getting SO excited about Friday!!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

My hubby is also very smitten with Queen Lataifa and he thought it was funny the way she was flirting with Gerry and vise versa.

The hubby and I were going to see WILD HOGS Saturday night but when we got to the theatre it was sold out... :tantrum: You would figure it would have been playing in 2 theatres and more than 2 times?!?!

I was also looking around the lobby to see if there were any 300 posters up any where..and there wasn't one poster any where!!!!! Doug went up and asked if it was even going to be playing here and the woman told him they would not know until today if they were going to get it or not. Can you believe It?!?!?!? Our theatre really knows how to drop the ball when it comes to popular movies!!!! :confused:

I will be lurking while I am working on my buttons!!!!! :pointy:

See you all in 4 days!!!!!! :barebum: :funnyface: :barebum:

Kelly

Evening ladies!

Just dropped in quick to say hey to everyone!

Trixie, nice to see you again! lol You ladies get any of the snow we got here? What about your mother in South Dakota, did she get hit hard where she lives?

Kelly, my boss asked me today if I got to see my "boyfriend" on Leno last Friday. :whome2: All I could do is laugh and say "of course I saw him." hee hee

Hey to everyone else out there..ready to watch Craig Ferguson? I know I am. Bring on the Gerry Juice. :leochest:

I am in so much need of this weekend. The more I hear about the movie the more excited I am to see it.

I am also interested in finding out more about the Watchmen. That looks interesteing too.

I think Gerry and Zach have created quite the friendship.

That friendship can only lead to bigger and better things for Gerry. I am really happy for him. But at the same time I am sad as the end of his days of walking the streets anonimously have pretty much come to an end.

Miklyn I'm just like you..I have cabin fever SO bad I could scream!!!! :flee:

GERRY TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!

Kelly - Did you want to put your buttons in the basket I am doing. They will be more than enough room

I really have cabin fever - I want fresh air and Gerry wouldn't hurt either

Kelly - Did you want to put your buttons in the basket I am doing. They will be more than enough room

I really have cabin fever - I want fresh air and Gerry wouldn't hurt either

Sure......I would love to put some buttons in the basket...I'm making an assortment so I could put one of each in. :kisswink:

I love it, Trixie is adding something and you. I think we are walking away with some great goodies on Saturday.

Gerry overload this weekend