Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #9

Miklyn

The cameras need to be located in a better place if you ask me. They are too far away!!!

They need to have cameras on a swivel so you can see different views of the red carpet.

If it was Gerry I saw he was wearing the black slacks and jacket that he wore on Leno......It also could have been someone else......

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everybody!

For some reason the Mann webcam is stuck on one group of photos! :tantrum: I keep hitting the refresh button but they won't change. ARRGGH!!!

Kelly...did you get my email about the buttons?

Stacie...I hope you can get up to watch Ferguson! I don't think I could do that. I had a cup of coffee earlier so that should help keep me up for a while. ;)

Edited by Scorpio613

Well that was quick! It seemed that Gerry just got on Ferguson and suddenly he was done! The way they went to commercial I thought they were coming back to talk more to Gerry. :confused:

Gerry was gorgeous, funny and charming as always but they never really got into any thing solid especially about 300. It seemed Gerry tried but it just never got there. :humph:

I'm not complaining, well maybe alittle, I guess I was just disappointed that they didn't spend alittle more time with Gerry. But that will soon change once 300 becomes the huge hit it is bound to be! ;) Maybe then he will get FIRST billing!!! :woo:

Well off to bed to have Sweet Gerry Dreams! :ohbaby2:

Edited by Scorpio613