Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

WELCOME to the 12th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have 57 floors to go to reach 69 again!

With those "royally" beautiful and incredible pictures, and equally "regal" interview in Men's Health I think we are all in overdrive, enjoying our soon-to-be king, of Hollywood,(if not "the warrrrrld"). As more and more people see the pictures and read the interview I am sure they will be looking for a place to "discuss their feelings" about them and HERE IT IS!!

Posted Image

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Wahoo, I'm first!!! Posted Image

Well, I can't really say anything different than what I've always said. I think Gerry is the best and I will continue to follow his upcoming rollercoaster ride with glee. Oh I'm so excited for him. I need this magazine!

Cassie Edited by Cassie

:woo: You're so right, Cassie! Gerry is the best! Every time I think he can't look any more gorgeous, more pictures like Men's Health are published and then it's :drooldrum::heat: :spontaneous: all over again! :whome2: Yes, you!

*stumbling back into the S/C thread*

Wow, what the heck have I been doing staying away so long?

The pub will get you every time I swear! :lol:

:hmm2:

Here we are double digets away from 300 and Gerry becoming an superstar! :tissues:

Our lil Gerry's all grow'd up now!!

:whome2:

No. . . him > :leochest: . . .of course you Gerry!

Susan, post that picture of GerryUSA in the Leo costume -that's an awesome one!

So how are all my peeps??

Shouting out to you all!!

Cassie, Swannie, Pop, AmandaT, Aimee, Misty, Susan, Bethy, Raina, Trixie, Erica, Binkie, Hobbes, TheBlonde, Marissa, Jackie, Kissy, Redroseblackribbon, Pilar, Discoveringme, Beachie, Foxxy, Janie, Brian's Sunshine, Isabeau, Lady Elissa, LadyFran, Moonglow, Celadon2, Texas Gramma, Cheri, Snap, and OMFB there are too many of you now!!

I love all the GALS!

Have a wonderful day, and thank you all for the support through the passing of my grandmother. :hugs:

:kiss:

Bella

Hi gals! On the 12th floor already!

I concur with what Cassie said. Ooops, gotta get back to training!

Hugs,

Irene

Bella - as you command:

Posted Image

This high Rise is getting higher and higher. :yippee: I don't know why but I posted this morning and it disappeared. Perhaps because we were under construction at the time.... Lets see....hemmmmmmmmm ....Just what can I say about the mag and all the new and HOT pics about HRH??? Well for one thing...HE'S Posted Image or did I say that?? I haven't got my Mag. yet but I love the feel of the anticipation it gives me something to look forward to. Although I have to say I'm losing my patience The pics I've seen so far are already drool worthy so I don't know what's left to say. Like the rest of you I only have one thing left to say...... :thud: :thudstars:

(((HUGS))) to all whether you need them or not.....Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Another floor already? Wow! So much action on this board. What with the new videos, magazines, absolutely unbelievably beautiful pics everywhere. That man is just, well.....I think you need to go to the over 18 forum to read what I really think :cunning:

I have noticed a lot of activity from new GALS and GALS that have been around for quite some time but don't post much if at all. Must be all this Gerry juice flowing everywhere that has everyone peeking out of the woodwork. Come on out, everyone!!! We won't bite. Well maybe KB will, but only in the gutter :cunning:

love and smooches to you all! Especially you Leo, you big mandoll you :kiss: I probably freaked a few people out with that statement, so for the record people: IT WAS A JOKE! I don't think any of us (again can't speak for KB :kisswink: ) actually go around kissing and licking Gerry Dolls. It's all in fun! Then again................................Off to the gutter I go...

Edited by DawnS

I have noticed a lot of activity from new GALS and GALS that have been around for quite some time but don't post much if at all. Must be all this Gerry juice flowing everywhere that has everyone peeking out of the woodwork. Come on out, everyone!!! We won't bite. Well maybe KB will, but only in the gutter :cunning:

love and smooches to you all! Especially you Leo, you big mandoll you :kiss: I probably freaked a few people out with that statement, so for the record people: IT WAS A JOKE! I don't think any of us (again can't speak for KB :kisswink: ) actually go around kissing and licking Gerry Dolls. It's all in fun! Then again................................Off to the gutter I go...

:mopboyjackie: Dawn luv she only bites me. Jackie Baby, that's a secret! Ow!

He popped me with the towel, look quick!!

:funnyabove: I don't have a mandoll. But I warn you not to lick your monitor. Drool blurs the pics!!!

:lolita:

:mopboyjackie: Dawn luv she only bites me. Jackie Baby, that's a secret! Ow!

He popped me with the towel, look quick!!

:funnyabove: I don't have a mandoll. But I warn you not to lick your monitor. Drool blurs the pics!!!

:lolita:

Well, as long as we have that cleared up. Seriously, Luv ya you guttersnipe!

Guest greyeyegoddess

It happens...the flow of excitement comes and goes. You just never know which way it goes. I notice that a lot of my local gals aren't around as much. Life gets in the way sometimes. It can happen to any of us.

It is hard to figure out if some are just holding their excitement until the movie comes out, or until Gerry shows up again on some red carpet or interview...or until the mags start putting Gerry on the cover.

No worries...

~alice

:music:

For the record, I'm always lurking around, but seldom post. I mean all of you do such a great job of speaking my mind for me, there is nothing much I can add! Those new pictures of Gerry have pretty much left me speechless, anyway. :tasty:

For the record, I'm always lurking around, but seldom post. I mean all of you do such a great job of speaking my mind for me, there is nothing much I can add! Those new pictures of Gerry have pretty much left me speechless, anyway. :tasty:

*comes running out of elevator onto 12th floor, all out of breath and looking around*

Gee whiz...I turn my back for a couple of hours and everyone disappears..12th floor already...WOW! This place is hopping! And those new pics??? Yes, I'm definitely left speechless over them, but the increase in drool makes up for the lack of words. :tasty: I'm also scanning all the magazine aisles for this highly anticipated Gerry-morsel, but someone mentioned a while back that it doesn't hit the stands until Feb. 14...so will we find it anywhere before then, or did someone get the dates mixed up? Does anyone know for sure? :confused:

*comes running out of elevator onto 12th floor, all out of breath and looking around*

Gee whiz...I turn my back for a couple of hours and everyone disappears..12th floor already...WOW! This place is hopping! And those new pics??? Yes, I'm definitely left speechless over them, but the increase in drool makes up for the lack of words. :tasty: I'm also scanning all the magazine aisles for this highly anticipated Gerry-morsel, but someone mentioned a while back that it doesn't hit the stands until Feb. 14...so will we find it anywhere before then, or did someone get the dates mixed up? Does anyone know for sure? :confused:

I think Jilly said she got her's at Borders today!!

Fran :wave:

:droolpuddle: :jawdrop: :droolpuddle: :jawdrop: Sue just turned into a pile of jelly with Pilar!!!

I think Jilly said she got her's at Borders today!!

Fran :wave:

I did!!!! Right there at the end of the magazine rack first thing I saw when I walked in the store. I'm a verra happy woman right now!! I said this in the California thread, but I embarrassed my 15 year old son just a bit when I saw it. I told him at least I didn't squeal!!!! I just took the chance that it would be out. Called one of my Gerry-fan friends and bought her a copy too. :woo::woo:

I saw a couple books on 300 but I thought I would order them instead on Amazon and give GALS some of the credit. :kisswink:

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been here in the SC for so long! (Those Gutter SC gals keep me busy! heh heh JK rats.)

I wanted to put out the word that there is going to be a fan gathering in Nashville, on March 10th, at IMAX Opry Mills for 300. So, any of y'all who are interested, can shoot me a PM and I'll getcha some info. on it!

Take care all,

:hugs:

Katie

Sorry I have not been here and when I miss a day we are on another floor. !!!! With the King too. its warmer here I love it. I am having troubles still with diabetes now its always something. Now I have to try a new medicine the other turned on me. Caused me to have a big fibro flare up. And hurt . But I take one day at a time in the Lord. I hope you all are find, I can't wait for 300. I hope the dvd don't take too long to come out I will go rent it if I have to first. I can't wait for Priest or Burns either. Maybe then he can rest, but knowing our Gerry he won't. Hope you all are welll you have everything when you have your health. love to all and hugs. betts :KingLeo: :leochest:

Guest greyeyegoddess

I told him at least I didn't squeal!!!!

I am very impressed with your example of control. :claphands:

Did you smile or did you have to hold it in at the register?

~alice

:music:

HEY PEG, I see you!!!! What's up???

Just me, Fran

Posted Image :D

What's he reaching in there for??? :cunning::bonk:

:omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2:

I JUST SAW MY VERY FIRST COMMERCIAL ON TV FOR 300!! Right now at the last ten minutes of the LOST 1 hour catch-up show!!! I haven't even seen it advertised in the theatres yet...just THREE times at Comic Con!! An now tonight!!

Oh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait!! :yippee: :woo::throw: :yippee: :throw::woo: :yippee: :claphands:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling your best Betts...please take it easy. :kisswink:

Posted Image

NUFF SAID. . .Watch out Vegas. . .here I come!!

:kiss:

Bella