Gerard Butler GALS

Jumpin' Gerry 101 Workshop: UPDATED: 5-24

Bethy, please sign me up too!! I'd love to be able to do some of this stuff myself, then I wouldn't have to bug you so much! :kisswink:

:lol:

But I like when you bug me!

Bethy, please sign me up too!! I'd love to be able to do some of this stuff myself, then I wouldn't have to bug you so much! :kisswink:

:lol:

But I like when you bug me!

Awww... :hugs: You are too nice, QB! :kiss:

Bethy, :yourock:

Sign me up too.

I need all the help I can get when it comes to anything computer or creative. :wall::stars::killcomp:

Gerry 101 sounds fantastic. :bow:

Thanks for giving us this wonderful opportunity to learn. :hearts:

See you all in Vegas. :wave::partytime:

D.

Funny, I can navigate my way through video programs, but I'm rubbish at siggy making. Count me in!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Coming to the class was the real reason I wanted to go to Vegas last year...and I never got the chance to make it to your classes. I'm hoping I can find the time to do it this year.

Thanks!

~alice

:music:

I thought i twas on line too Fran so you are no t the only one I think most of us thought it was going to be on chat and something for us all to learn bummer Betts

Can you add me to the list? Baby steps will be just fine for me. Thanks.

Can't wait til Vegas!

DEBBIE

Edited by dixiepixie

Yes, please, sign me up. I can use all the help I can get with this computer stuff. That's why you don't see me here very often. i'm not very good at navigating the site yet.

Thanks, Deb :stars:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This sounds like such fun. When you scroll through all the artistic, and well done items, it is just mind boggeling, and we would both love to learn how to do them! Add us to the list too !!!

Will we be wearing name tags? I had someone ask me, if we do, and we belong to multiple clubs, which club's name tag should we wear? I said GALS of course...but are some of you wearing multiple name/club tags?

Mad4Marek and MyPhantomsSong

Jeni Hart Sue L Thank you !.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This sounds like such fun. When you scroll through all the artistic, and well done items, it is just mind boggeling, and we would both love to learn how to do them! Add us to the list too !!!

Will we be wearing name tags? I had someone ask me, if we do, and we belong to multiple clubs, which club's name tag should we wear? I said GALS of course...but are some of you wearing multiple name/club tags?

Mad4Marek and MyPhantomsSong

Jeni Hart Sue L Thank you !.

Bethy,

This is Kay (Twistedeveryway). I live in Las Vegas. Last year you helped me with a siggy/avatar and literally had to put it on through your own computer, because I was so helpless. Maybe I can actually learn to do this on my own and change from time to time. Can I use my laptop on a battery or do I bring a plug in? You listed 3 programs that we should pick ONE and install before we get there. Which program do you suggest would be the easiest for me to use. My laptop is a Gateway. Thanks and see you soon. Kay

Bethy,

This is Kay (Twistedeveryway). I live in Las Vegas. Last year you helped me with a siggy/avatar and literally had to put it on through your own computer, because I was so helpless. Maybe I can actually learn to do this on my own and change from time to time. Can I use my laptop on a battery or do I bring a plug in? You listed 3 programs that we should pick ONE and install before we get there. Which program do you suggest would be the easiest for me to use. My laptop is a Gateway. Thanks and see you soon. Kay

I plugged mine in at the table with the projector last year.

I am not certain how many outlets we will have, so I would say "battery" to be safe.

In all honesty, I don't know how much help I will be for members using their own laptops.

I will be doing a basic demonstration of easy techniques on a simple program, however we

only have an hour. We won't have time for me to compare screens with others as we work.

As far as the programs, I use them ALL when I make a piece.

I don't just use one.

I use Corel Paint Shop X or Paint Shop 8 when I start the piece.

I use Ulead Animator for the text, and for the animation, unless I want

more sophisticated animation, then I use another program called Animation Shop.

But the more sophisticated the animation, the larger the file will be, and unless you have a premium photobucket account, or have access to a site that allows hosting of extremely large files, your signature will not host correctly.

Plus the more animation you use, the more your image will blur.

So for the purposes of the demonstration, I will be using Corel Paint Shop X and Ulead Animator 5.

Both can be obtained for free trial online!

If you can bring your laptop, bring it.

WoHa!

Hi Bethy, please add me to the list for the signature workshop. I REALLY need to learn how to do that. I was just telling Pat the other day how my tired old signature here & at the other place need to be revamped. I am still using the same one I started with over 2 years ago!

I am so excited about Vegas, it is less than 5 weeks away!

Thanks for doing the workshop!

:hugs:

Vanessa

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update, Bethy! :yourock:

I can't believe I will be in Vegas in 2 weeks! This is so exciting!

Yippee! Vegas, here we come!!! :claphands:

• 2 weeks later...