Gerard Butler GALS

Look Who's Going to Hollywood!

:claphands::claphands::claphands: Congratulations everyone! I am so happy for everyone. Can't wait to hear the stories. That is so cool.

Hugs

Erica

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations ladies. I wish that I could go but it's too short notice. Humpft! Have fun and take loads of pictures.

Cassie

Congratulations Ladies - This is awesome for all of you. Will be waiting to hear about your

adventures! Strut your stuff and have a blast!!!!

Barbara

OMGosh! This is wonderful. CONGRATULATIONS to all you lucky, lucky winners!!

I am so happy and excited for you all. Have a great time and don't forget....pictures, pictures, pictures. Take lots of picture and fill us in on all the detail when you get back!

In addition to these lucky GALS, here are more who won from other sites...

Ashley Kath-Bilsky (Site Administrator of The-Butler-Did-It)

Cheryl

Wendy

Susan~Sporran

Perrin

Linda (Site Administrator of GBAngels)

Another WOO-HOO! CONGRATULATIONS! Ladies!

Ashely, Susan! :yippee:

Perv! buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Congratulations Ladies i hope you have a fab time and to everyone who didn't win then i truly hope you get the chance to see Mr B up close and personal too some day.

I wasn't going to enter the comp for tickets to the London premiere then my Jersey girl called me and gave me the confidence to have a go and at least try. I'm not sure how many have entered, but if i am lucky enough to be picked then you better be booking your flight ASAP Lu, coz i aint going without you!!! :kisswink: I wish there were at least 10 tickets to give away and not one, but to see the look of pure joy on your face Lu i would gladly give up my own. No one deserves it more than you :kisswink: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your night ladies and if you do get arrested :cunning: make sure it's for handcuffing yourselves to the hottest of Scots (only kidding) i hope it's everything you hope it to be.

Simone

xxxxxx

Congratulations to all of you lucky, lucky ladies!!!!!

I envy you all so much, btu I am equally excited for all of you!!!!Can't wait to hear...

Details!

Details!!!!!!!

Details!!!!!

Amy's right....It's all about the DETAILS!!!

Please take good notes...LOL

Congratulations to all the Winners

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations to all who won tickets!

Looking forward to the details!

Susan~Sporran, I hope you're feeling 100% better!

Edited by #99

Belated Congrats to all the Winners!

I can't wait to hear all the stories and see all the pics. Love and :hug99:'s to all of you!

Beachie