Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #10

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the actual movie comes out on DVD I will have to but two copies cause I know I will wear the first one out

Sorry Bonnie I am in Naperville, IL.

You are more than welcome in here and if you are ever interested when we have get togethers, which is usually every couple of months, you are more than welcome to join us.

How far of a drive is it from Cedar Rapids to Chicago?

I think a lot of us feel that way. I am watching Attila right now. It has been so long between movies you get out of it but with one great movie, I kind of feel like I did back in 2005. I am a giddy girl ove this man all over again.

I wonder if he knows how much power he has :whome2:

I can't wait for Indy - 2 days of Gerry. I can't wait to get my Butler shirt

I'm thinking I might go to Lincolnshire Imax tomorrow afternoon..I'm off on Mondays...Any takers?

We'll be gone later in the week and/or I'll be working..SO....got to ogle GB on the big screen again!! SOON! :cunning:

Linda

sorry bonnie I am in OHIO

but yeah join us

Well, here's the good thing! My daughter lives in Columbus. I have a new grandson so I'm there3 or 4 times a year. Where are you?????

Edited by BonnieT

Bonnie, I think Chicago may be closer to you than I am, but I'm in S. Sioux City, NE(right across the bridge from Sioux City, IA).

Terra, you ready for Indy? I know I am!

Miklyn, he has to know the power he has, he'd be crazy to think otherwise. lol

Sorry Bonnie I am in Naperville, IL.

You are more than welcome in here and if you are ever interested when we have get togethers, which is usually every couple of months, you are more than welcome to join us.

How far of a drive is it from Cedar Rapids to Chicago?

3 1/2 hours from Chicago! Let me know. I'm married, but he travels tons! I could definately find time for a jaunt to Chi town on a weekend. Geez let me know. I'm pretty much pitiful

Leave it to the midwest girls (honestly, I woudn't want to live anywhere else) to welcome you. I love the midwest. I just learned today that Zack Snyder is from Wisconsin. I'm married to a Milwaukee guy so..... :funnyface:

SIN- OMG just realized your thing abreviated is SIN. LOL! I love it. Yes I am so ready for INDY. OMG I can not wait.

Bonnie- I live outside Columbus. That is cool your daughter is here.

Miklyn- I can not wait to get some goodies from you next next weekend. So excited.

Bonnie are you going to the GALS convention in Vegas? This is my first time going but I have heard the stories from last year and it is going to be a blast.

Oh when I first joined on a different site I was blown away by how inviting everyone was on the midwest thread.

What I love about GALS is it doesn't matter where you are from everyone here is very friendly and welcoming

Bonnie, I think Chicago may be closer to you than I am, but I'm in S. Sioux City, NE(right across the bridge from Sioux City, IA).

Terra, you ready for Indy? I know I am!

Miklyn, he has to know the power he has, he'd be crazy to think otherwise. lol

Okay, I must recognize my priorities! My husband and I do our yearly stint in Lauderdale on March 23. I believe this is the same week/weekend where a bunch of my favorites are going to Indy? Is this sick? I'm really sad I can't join the girls. I'm positively NUTS about SmartyTarty and it's gonna kill me I can't meet her. I may make a video and address it all. MAN these girls are wonderful!!!

yeah we all became pretty close, pretty fast...that reminds me when i went to the frist gathering in CHI town at heathers house. everyone was so great and i ekpt coming back for more :kisswink:

Hey Terra....How are things with you?

Much better around here..Tom is in Orlando...I found a place to help him resocialize..He loves it and he sounds terrific. We are going to see him over the weekend.

Linda

LOL! Stacie I love it. We are gonna have a blast in INDY.

Bonnie - awwwww that is too bad. You need to go to VEGAS I hear it is gonna be crazy

Bonnie are you going to the GALS convention in Vegas? This is my first time going but I have heard the stories from last year and it is going to be a blast.

Oh when I first joined on a different site I was blown away by how inviting everyone was on the midwest thread.

What I love about GALS is it doesn't matter where you are from everyone here is very friendly and welcoming

I'm getting the same feelings! I'M LOVING THAT YOU SEE ALL THESE WELCOMES WITHIN THE LAST FEW DAYS. NEW MEMBERS, NEW MEMBERS! 300 IS EFfECTIVE HUH?

I so want to meet up with GB admirers. As much as I love him, it' waaaay more fun to share the enthusiasm! As far as Veags I'll have to check the dates. My husband travels extensively and as much as I'd love to travel, he's gone for 3-4 weeks at a time so out of complete love and cosideration for him...it's not the time to travel.

You guys are punkin heads for the responses. You know that's a compliment!!!

Hey I hope Zack (who is a total cutie pie) convinces Gerry that the midwest is a beautiful place to visit and hopefully we'll see him. They seem quite the buds!

Edited by BonnieT

Cassie and I were talking yesterday about what a cute David was in the movie. Don't worry Cassie I know Dilios is yours. :escape:

I just watching Gerry and Zach together because they are out of control.

Speaking of Mr. Snyder, does anyone else find him to be quite the cutie? Obviously, no Gerry but he's kinda cute.

Completely YES!!! I love his mind let alone his cutie self. Did you notice those arms in the Cinemax clips? Quite the cutie. Plus the fact he seems pretty happily married and centered which makes him even cuter. Then you have the talent and brains behind all that! Whoa! Love those T shirts and tennies!