Gerard Butler GALS

New photos of Gerry in London 3/25/07

:wave: Hello girlies.... hee hee hee I sometimes persue this lovely place, cos they have all the latest gos. on whots happening in the U.S. - and it seems the UK too... nice to see you girlies here to... :D

Gotta say I lurv their little icons on here....

:whochnuzzle: :baby: :drink:

I agree. I visit here most days. The multimedia and gallery are great too. All the hard work which Admin.and the Mods do is amazing. Quite a commitment.

Tilzey - the weather ...was glorious in the UK this past weekend.

Thanks for the weather report, and for helping to clarify when those photos were taken. ~~ :wave:

So, Gerry went from LA to London to Brazil to NY City to London then back to LA, all in 2 weeks or less? :fook:

I'm tired just thinkin' about all those miles and that nasty recycled air in the planes.

We need to send to Gerry loads of angels to keep him healthy and safe.

:lolita: Or at least hope that he gets plenty of puppy kisses!

AAAWWWW...I think the poor Hun is just plain done in! The King needs some sleep MAN! I was thinking in some of the pics (and yes he definitely was pi$$#d) but he looked like he was losing his glorious biceps...must have been the angle of the photo though because OH YEAH they're still glorious!! Actually doesn't really matter cause he looks gooood no matter what! Even when he's ready to rip someone's head off! Gerry....GET SOME REST LUV!!!!!!!

:kisswink: Fran

What lovely pic's of Mr B back here in GB. Really loving the casual look too. Is he using the 'man bag' that you guys bought him from the convention last year coz if it is very nice taste ladies.

I think maybe with him looking a little grumpy it might be something to do with why photographers or people in general want to know what kind of drink/snack/magazine he's buying because myself personally i don't think it matters and i really feel for 'celebrities' who are followed/have their garbage rifled through in the name of public interest, but that's a whole different story. What are they going to put in the newspaper/magazine "Newsflash Gerard Butler drinks regular coke!!!!" :lol:

As for the lady who got to say hello and have a hug all i can say is "You go girlfriend". I'm really glad that Gerry still seems pleased to meet his fans and that the razzi haven't totally spoilt it (YET) I feel that unfortunately though it's only a matter of time. I've read how the fans were pushed around by the razzi while they waited outside the Conan studios and i probably shouldn't put this but push the b@$%ards back i say :lol:

Sorry digressed there for a minute, just wanted to say "Gerry, you got it going onnnnnnnn" :lol:

Love to all

Simone

xxxxxxx

As for the lady who got to say hello and have a hug all i can say is "You go girlfriend". I'm really glad that Gerry still seems pleased to meet his fans and that the razzi haven't totally spoilt it (YET) I feel that unfortunately though it's only a matter of time. I've read how the fans were pushed around by the razzi while they waited outside the Conan studios and i probably shouldn't put this but push the b@$%ards back i say :lol:

Love to all

Simone

xxxxxxx

You have a good idea there, Simone! If pushing back doesn't work, anyone know where you can buy cattle prods legally??? How about hat pins?? I'm just joking, but don't you wish you could? The sad fact is that anything fans do to fight back against these morons will probably provoke a nasty scene where someone could get hurt. Besides, think how distressed Gerry would be if one of his fans got hurt becuse of him. I guess from now on, that's going to be a cross we have to deal with.

Sue

The last fan gathering I saw on video outside one of the studios, I think it was Leno, but I can't be certain, the security was telling Gerry, lets go, we got to go. Gerry spoke out rather annoyed and said, "wait a minute", and continued to hug his fans! I believe in my heart that Gerry will always love his fans and that he is a special man with special star quality for those who love and admire him, the fans, he has a big heart full of compassion and affection for all the fans who stuck to his side for so long. I believe in my heart he will always love us as we do him. God Bless Gerry, you go for the brass ring, and you might have just gotten it with 300!

huggies, midnight