Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #12

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pat! I can't believe we're done with the old thread already! I'll post more in a bit.

Trixie...did you see Mario is in the running to replace Bob Barker on the Price is Right? :confused: Can you see Mario hosting until he is 80+ years olds like BB! :lol: I don't think he will get it now but maybe sometime in the future! :D

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/artic...405084909990001

Edited by Scorpio613

A new thread already well well well. You ladies are efficient I give you that.

Where the hell is SPRING!!!! I'm so sick of wearing a coat or heavy jacket. Enough already. The neighbors to the left of me have tulips or some sort of flower in their yard that's just hoping to be put out of its misery. Poor thing. It's drooping so bad it's almost touching the dirt. You can see it whispering "Please, just kill me already will ya so that I can be at peace."

How the heck is everybody? Good I'm hoping.

Trix - Glad you had a great trip. Although the weather you brought back with you is much to be desired.

Mik - Any news on interviews or job opportunities. Keep us posted.

To all you lovely MWCL have a great weekend. I'm not doing anything at all. If I can help it, I hope to not leave my house this weekend unless I truly have to. I'm quite comfy on my sofa watching tv. I'm still in hibernating mode. When is Spring going to make an appearance anyway. My son is out there w/my hubby trying to ride his little tricycle because he wants to go bike riding. Before that they were playing baseball. Come on already.

Cassie

Good Evening Gals! Just checking in quickly after a busy day of Spring cleaning! YES!! the sun has finally appeared and is warming up the place.

:claphands: :claphands:

Not a lot new here. Hubby brought home 11 baby chicks to raise for the kids and they are having a ball playing with those little yellow furrballs. Little do they know the old man has plans for them to be on the dinner table in the future. I won't be a killing, cleaning and or cooking them. Not my style. I like my chicken store bought ready to cook.

Went and saw Pathfinder with Ethan yesterday, and I can say it wasn't as good as I had hoped for. Maybe because I have been waiting so long for it to finally come out that I was anticipating something better than what it was. However, Karl Urban was lovely to look at. Even Ethan said the trailers make it look better than it really is.

Looking at airfare and I could just kick myself for not buying my tickets before Friday. They jumped up $52 bucks! Probably in relation to the gas going up, but here I sit with no Vegas tickets yet. I am hoping the price will go down, but I have a hunch it might not. I wish I had better intuition about these decision things.

Well, gotta run and get some sleep. Ethan has a big event happening in his life at our church tomorrow, so must be there front and center. Even went out and bought him a new suit for th event. Then afterward, I have to head to work.

HI to everyone, and Spring is making it's way to you all in Chi town!

Paulette

Good Evening Gals! Just checking in quickly after a busy day of Spring cleaning! YES!! the sun has finally appeared and is warming up the place.

:claphands: :claphands:

Went and saw Pathfinder with Ethan yesterday, and I can say it wasn't as good as I had hoped for. Maybe because I have been waiting so long for it to finally come out that I was anticipating something better than what it was. However, Karl Urban was lovely to look at. Even Ethan said the trailers make it look better than it really is.

Well, gotta run and get some sleep. Ethan has a big event happening in his life at our church tomorrow, so must be there front and center. Even went out and bought him a new suit for th event. Then afterward, I have to head to work.

HI to everyone, and Spring is making it's way to you all in Chi town!

Paulette

Tell Ethan I said Congradulations!!!! He is a great kid!!!! Tell Tosh I said Hi!!!!

The hubby and I went and saw PATHFINDER last night and we liked it. It had good action but the story could have been more involved. I have to agree with you Paulette...seeing KU in a loin clothe was a high point in the movie!!!

I am going to see if I can rent the Rome series. I'll have to do it when I have some time. Paulette has been watching it and she has been giving it rave reviews. Lots of sex and nudity!!!

I've got the next 3 days off from work. I really like working at the bakery, there is always something to do and I'm learning alot.

Type at ya soon.

Kelly

Looking at airfare and I could just kick myself for not buying my tickets before Friday. They jumped up $52 bucks! Probably in relation to the gas going up, but here I sit with no Vegas tickets yet. I am hoping the price will go down, but I have a hunch it might not. I wish I had better intuition about these decision things.

Paulette

You should go ahead and buy them now because I fear they're NOT going to go down in price. I've been casually looking since February and the prices have always been high. I think the cheapest I had seen them for in the beginning was $250 or something like that. I remember at this time last year they were $178. I went ahead and bought mine 2 weeks ago and paid $355. I get in extremely early on the 7th (7:30 a.m.), but at least I'm there. If there are delays I'm still going to make it and that's very good. If you're able to purchase them now I would do it. The gas near me is $2.98 so I expect it over $3 by mid week. Ridiculous!

Everyone else, have great day and try and relax if you can.

Cassie

Well ladies I finished my taxes, wrote the check and got them in the mail. Nice to have that headache overwith. Now on to the license plate sticker.LOL

Trixie how is Lanie feeling? Is she doing better today?

I'll be lurking around while I clean today

Evening everyone!

Hope all are doing well and feeling good. :D

Just been doing some laundry and cleaning around here. Also finally saw Little Man & Superman Returns this weekend. They were pretty good. Superman Returns was better than I thought it would be. Didn't think anyone could replace Christopher Reeves but Brandon Routh did a really good job portraying Superman. Plus he's not too bad on the eyes in the blue tights. :cunning:

I'm just watching The Day After Tomorrow, it's on FX right now. I really like that movie too.

I'll be lurking while I watch the movie.

Trixie and I watched The Holiday Friday night and loved it. That is a really cute movie. I"ll have to get it sometime for my dvd collection.

I went by blockbuster because they have a deal that some movies are 4 for $20 so I got Blade Trinity, Harry Potter Goblet of fire, Take the lead and X-men final stand.

I just found out that Heart is playing at the Rib Fest on July 3rd. I loved them and I am thinking about going because I don't have to work on the 4th. Don't know if any of you like them and would want to go. I can find out more information if anyone is interested.

hello all-

I can not sleep and I am up watching SouthPark. 300 has for sure it the big time. It is being made fun of on South Park. It is freakin funny. In the episode they are using all the stuff from 300, like the slow motion shots and the background from the movie.

Here is a link to the website.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/south_park/index.jhtml

If you have comedy central you can see it.

Edited by tstarr

I just found out that Heart is playing at the Rib Fest on July 3rd. I loved them and I am thinking about going because I don't have to work on the 4th. Don't know if any of you like them and would want to go. I can find out more information if anyone is interested.

Miklyn...I love HEART!!!! My favorite song is DOG AND BUTTERFLY. It is such a beautiful song. I would love to be able to go and see them but I'm afraid I'll be working most of the holidays since I'm low woman on the totem pole at work.

If you go please take lots of pics and post them!!!

hello all-

I can not sleep and I am up watching SouthPark. 300 has for sure it the big time. It is being made fun of on South Park. It is freakin funny. In the episode they are using all the stuff from 300, like the slow motion shots and the background from the movie.

Here is a link to the website.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/south_park/index.jhtml

If you have comedy central you can see it.

Terra...I did catch some of the South Park/300 show! OMG it was hysterical! :rotflmao:

Now I know why it was so quiet around here this weekend, we were all watching movies we hadn't seen before! :p I finally watched Click! It was better than I expected! I am not a fan of Adam Sandler but he was good in this movie. I would recommend watching it. :D

Like Paulette, I too am without tickets to Vegas yet. I cannot believe the prices!!! I went to Vegas last year and paid about $178.00 RT! Now I cannot find a flight under $400.00! :tantrum: I can't believe the gas prices could send the tickets up THAT much? :(

It figures, my kids went back to school today and the weather gets nice! :( Oh well, better than what they are getting on the East coast. Btw...good thing the Nor'easter is hitting THIS year! It usually doesn't hit 2 yrs. in a row, so the weather should be nice there for the convention next year! :woo:

Happy Gerry Monday to all! :yo:

Edited by Scorpio613

I am "borrowing" this picture from another thread...you all HAVE to see this picture of Gerry!!! :thudstars:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/hghere/Feckmeeyes.gif

:omg2::thud:

Stacie and I have already commented on what we would do if Gerry looked at us like this. Please post what YOU would do if Gerry looked at YOU like that??? :cunning:

Edited by discoveringme
Picture was too big. I had to make it a linkie.

:takeitoff::makeout: :ripoffclothes:

or in the words of Garth from Wane's World "schwing"

and then I would fall on the floor. Oh, I forgot... :spontaneous:

I am "borrowing" this picture from another thread...you all HAVE to see this picture of Gerry!!! :thudstars:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/hghere/Feckmeeyes.gif

:omg2::thud:

Stacie and I have already commented on what we would do if Gerry looked at us like this. Please post what YOU would do if Gerry looked at YOU like that??? :cunning:

{{SIGH}}.........That is one sexy look on that mans face!

I would close my eyes and get my tongue ready for the kiss that I KNOW is coming!!

Now if you will all excuse me while I go and take a cold shower...... :coldshower:

Edited by discoveringme
Picture was too big. I had to make it a linkie.

Come on ladies...let's hear from more of you on what YOU would do if Gerry looked at you the way he is looking at that lucky lady!!! :cunning:

This would be my response...

:pant::bigone::pants::gerrygasm::shower:

Had to go with a shower icon since they didn't have a smoking a cigarette icon! :lol:

Edited by Scorpio613

Good Afternoon!

Sorry I have been MIA - it was Paul's b-day yesterday so we had a little patry for him at his mom's house. Miklyn and I also went to a Zumba class with Janis. I loved it! It was a mix between aerobics and latin dancing all set to latin music. I swear I burned about 500 calories doing that, it was awesome. I'm going to start going every week now. I don't know if Miklyn will go back because she looked like she was going to kill me! :p Although you should go back Micki!!

Not much else to report from here. I have hip hop tonight so I probably won't be on later.

Trixie...good to know you are still with us! ;) Zumba class sounds like fun! I wish they had dance classes like that near me. :(

Please wish Paul a Happy Birthday from me! :happybirthday:

I posted this funny video as a separate thread but here it is if you all didn't see it!

It cracked me up especially because my daughter is dancing to this song in her recital. I was just showing her the actual video of Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan doing their SNL skit to this song. Too funny! :p

Btw...the dancing guy in the black body suit is Jean Claude Van Damm before he was known! :lol:

Edited by Scorpio613

LMAO PatKay, that vid was hilarious! I have to show it to Paul. I kind of giggle at him because he used to party at the Roxbury whenever he was out in LA!