Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #12

hey lady...

I have missed you (and all my other Gal Pals)

Thanks for asking about Bridget. She is...well she just is. And, yes, I have just been being there. It feels funny to not be able to do anything and at the same time it feels really good to be able to just "be there" for her. This weekend will be really hard, mother's day.

BTW- the Tom site...freaking awesome. :claphands: So proud of you and T for putting together a knock out site. And I know it is only gonna get better.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly - You rock woman!! Signing up for a college course is so commendable! I have been wanting to take French again, but just can't seem to find the time or money. I'd love to be fluent again one day. Still hoping and praying all is well with Cheyenne.

Terra - Sometimes "just being there" is the best thing you can do. I know when I lost my Dad, I knew nobody could do anything about it. But the friends who were "just there" made me realize who my real friends were (shockingly, Holly was not one of them! :p ). Just be there, it's all you can do. BTW - Thanks!!

Edited by Trixie

Trix- that helps to hear that from someone who has been through the experience.

Kelly- :claphands: learning is a life long process. good for you for getting back in the classroom.

Kelly, WTG on the class. I saw an article or read somewhere that woman in her 80's or 90's is about to graduate from college. When asked what the motivation for going to college was she said it was just because she likes to learn. Now that is motivation.

Hey there, Terra, Trixie, & Miklyn!

I'm just watching Criminal Minds. Anyone else ever watch it?

Kelly, WTG on the class. I saw an article or read somewhere that woman in her 80's or 90's is about to graduate from college. When asked what the motivation for going to college was she said it was just because she likes to learn. Now that is motivation.

Hey there, Terra, Trixie, & Miklyn!

I'm just watching Criminal Minds. Anyone else ever watch it?

I'm watching Criminal Minds too......BOY IS IT A CREEPY ONE!!!!! :scared::scared:

I miss CBS - that channel had a lot of my favorite shows. I miss watching criminal minds. I think I am going to have to buy the seasons so I stay up on the show.

ladies...

if you have some free time on Sunday nights around 10pm my time you should check out a show called bloodties. The vampire dude in it is really hawt. No Gerry, mind you, but he comes in a close third or fourth.

http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/bloodties/

ladies...

if you have some free time on Sunday nights around 10pm my time you should check out a show called bloodties. The vampire dude in it is really hawt. No Gerry, mind you, but he comes in a close third or fourth.

http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/bloodties/

I will have to check that out. I am a "SUCKER" for a vampire movie or show.

I am watching LOST right now. I am about to give up on that show. It is pi$$ing me off!!!

I just saw a report on the news about Lisa. Melanie G even spoke for a moment. I feel so bad for her and her family. They are saying that they are going to be searching the nearby retention pond and lake in the next day. I truly hope they find her ok. It has been 9 days.

Kelly my mom is even frustrated with LOST. I think that show is losing a lot of viewers. I watched it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was really strange.

oh crap...LOST. I gotta get. I will chat with you loves tomorrow. Sweet TOM and Gerry dreams. MEOW!

I just saw a report on the news about Lisa. Melanie G even spoke for a moment. I feel so bad for her and her family. They are saying that they are going to be searching the nearby retention pond and lake in the next day. I truly hope they find her ok. It has been 9 days.

That is just aweful. I wish there was something I could do for them.

I hope they find her.

Hey Trixie I didn't want to scare anyone away on the TW site but did you notice there is an anyomous person signed in. Do you have any idea who that could be? It kiind of surprised me. How exicting too over 800 visitors.

Way to go girl!!!

WTG Trixie on the over 800 visits! I'm off for the night. Gotta work in the morning. Everyone have a good night.

BTW, did everyone see the latest pics of Gerry? Yummy! Gerry in a tux

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska

Yeah I'm off to bed too. Gonna see if I can get myself to breathe again. I hate the stuffy nose.

I'll be on tomorrow after work.