Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #12

Trixie I wasn't going to kill you. LOL It was a lot of fun I wish I had better shoes for these dance classes. I wouldn't mind doing it again.

As for the picture I am sorry I have not posted yet. Let me see what would I do if he looked at me so so so.....HAWT

:ripoffclothes: :swoon::gerrygasm::gameon:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone with my hostess for Friday and she was cracking me up. She told me that the house we are having the party at her roommate will be running in real quick (guy) to shower and then leave right after that. She said he is quite the charmer and will probably make a few comments for the crowd. Here is the kicker ladies.... she said so there will be a Gerry siting Friday night.

What a strange world we live in because you know right were my mind went while she was talking.

I'm probably heading to bed soon since I was up later last night but I will be on tomorrow after work. I need to finish printing up the items for Friday night. She is thinking 20-24 ladies now.

Hey Trixie where would you recommend I find cheaper dance shoes since I know the really good ones are a little more money(that I don't have right now LOL). That might help with me doing these classes because I don't even see gym shoes feeling comfortable with some of those moves from last night.

I just got off the phone with my hostess for Friday and she was cracking me up. She told me that the house we are having the party at her roommate will be running in real quick (guy) to shower and then leave right after that. She said he is quite the charmer and will probably make a few comments for the crowd. Here is the kicker ladies.... she said so there will be a Gerry siting Friday night.

What a strange world we live in because you know right were my mind went while she was talking.

I'm probably heading to bed soon since I was up later last night but I will be on tomorrow after work. I need to finish printing up the items for Friday night. She is thinking 20-24 ladies now.

Hey Trixie where would you recommend I find cheaper dance shoes since I know the really good ones are a little more money(that I don't have right now LOL). That might help with me doing these classes because I don't even see gym shoes feeling comfortable with some of those moves from last night.

Miklyn, my mind went to the same place. I had to read it twice to figure out who she was really talking about. LOL

Good Morning Ladies...

Time for you foreign language lessons! :D Posted below are 2 videos of 300 trailers...1 in Italian and 1 in Spanish! It was fun to watch Gerry "speak" in another language! :p While some of the words are similar, I liked the Italian one most. ;)

Italian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0CeY8za_K4...ted&search= Spanish

Enjoy!

hey all-

just wanted to check in. It is quite here at work. The calm before the storm. We have our big fundraiser tomorrow night and I need you all to send some good vibes my way. If we do not make budget on this event...it could be bad. So, tonight and tomorrow say a little prayer for the staff here that we pull it off.

Trix- i got your email. I will check it out. I am sooooooo going back to dance classes after this event is over tomorrow night.

miki- that is cool to hear that you are going to have so many ladies at your party.

PAUL- HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Get down with your bad "gerry fairy dust" self. :funnyface:

Pat, thanks for the links to the Italian and Spanish trailers! It was fun watching them.

Terra, how you been? Sending the good vibes your way!!! :bounce:

I saw the cutest pug puppy today at work! Just wanted to steal it from the owner. But they wouldn't let me. hee hee

And had to share this t-shirt I saw. Thought it was pretty funny.

funny tshirt design

This one isn't available anymore to buy but I still liked it!

another funny one

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska

thank you stacie...when I say bad about the whole fundraiser thing, I mean someone could lose their job if we do not make budget. That thought just kills me. I dunno. But thank you.

I think we should send the "scottish and good looking" tshirt to Gerry. :cunning:

Edited by tstarr

Terra - I'll be thinking about you. I hope ya'll make budget. I know that has got to be a horrible feeling.

We will send you some good Gerry and Naughty Kitten vibes to get you through this.

I've been working on stuff for Friday. I'll be doing more while I wait for UPS tomorrow.

I don't know how much longer I will be up. A little tired.

Good Evening Ladies

Not much to report from here. I found a Zumba class right down the street from me, but there's no childcare for kids under 5. Dang it. So, looks like it will only be on Mondays for me.

I had looked up Lena Headey on Netflix to see what else she was in and rented "Imagine Me & You". It's a british romantic comedy about a girl (Piper Perabo from Coyote Ugly) who gets married, but starts having feelings for the florist from her wedding (Lena). So, our Queen Gorgo plays a lesbian! But, it's tasteful and such a cute movie. I love the british romantic comedies like Love Actually and Bridget Jones. Miklyn, if you want to see it I'll save it for the next time you're over.

Terra - Good luck with the budget thingy. I'm really hoping you guys make it so no one gets fired. Let us know what happens.

Hi to Pat, Stacie, and Kelly!

Overwise, not much else going on here! :D

Edited by Trixie

No, I haven't. I'm hoping it's coming along good for her. There's also a thing on May 19 at Great America. You get GA tix for $26. We were thinking of going, but my recital is that morning and I may not feel like it since I have to perform again on Sunday. Plus, you can never trust May weather!

That is so true just look at April this year. LOL

Tell me what you think. I am thinking of doing a Mother's day special for $45. It would be the heart massager, choice of candle, and bubble bath in the pink/white hat box and it includes the shipping to the purchaser's home. I am thinking of doing a preorder from for Friday's party and than doing an email to all my other customers with a deadline for ordering.

Woo-hoo! I found Zumba classes in Addison! I think I'm going to go tomorrow night if you're interested Micki. I see that it's $10 there.

I think I am going to get off work on time tomorrow. LOL and come home and start working on the rest of my stuff for the party. I can let you know tomorrow if I am going to be able to go since I have to wait for UPS anyway I'll work on the other stuff.

That's cool. Also, do you want me to save the movie, otherwise I'll send it back tomorrow.

thank you stacie...when I say bad about the whole fundraiser thing, I mean someone could lose their job if we do not make budget. That thought just kills me. I dunno. But thank you.

I think we should send the "scottish and good looking" tshirt to Gerry. :cunning:

I thought that t-shirt would be perfect for Gerry. And with some of the shirts I've seen him wearing before I bet he'd wear one like that. :D The fact that this one fundraiser could mean someone's job has to be nerve-wracking. I don't think I could handle a job with stress like that. More power to ya for being able to deal with that kind of stress. :clap:

Hey there Miklyn and Trixie. :wave:

Miklyn hope your party is a HUGE success on Friday. And that gift set idea sounds great! People would be crazy to pass up a good deal like that. Especially considering all the good feedback about the heart massager I heard about in Indy. Sounds like something they should get just for that reason alone.

I better get to bed or I'll be hurting tomorrow. I'm in need of a good bonfire ladies. Anyone else feeling Gerry deprived?

Good Evening Ladies

I had looked up Lena Headey on Netflix to see what else she was in and rented "Imagine Me & You". It's a british romantic comedy about a girl (Piper Perabo from Coyote Ugly) who gets married, but starts having feelings for the florist from her wedding (Lena). So, our Queen Gorgo plays a lesbian! But, it's tasteful and such a cute movie. I love the british romantic comedies like Love Actually and Bridget Jones. Miklyn, if you want to see it I'll save it for the next time you're over.

Trixie another movie that Lena Hedley is in is THE CAVE. It is kind of a scary movie so beware if you don't like them!! I myself thought it was GREAT!!!

Kelly - I think I remember you talking about that one! I'll have to take a gander at it. I just love her!

hey ya all

just posting real quick before I am off to bed. Thanks for all the good thoughts. I just gotta have faith.

I fillled up my IPOD with some good songs and I am off to lay in bed and listen to them. I am in a strange mood tonight.

Like, I feel like I could stay up all night writing but then again I am too tired and all I want to do is go to sleep. I dunno.

sweet Gerry dreams. I will talk at you this weekend.

Terra good luck tomorrow!!!!!

Miki the Mommy's day special sounds like a good idea!!!!!

Trix yes check the movie out it is really good!!

Well I am off to take a hot, hot bath and chill until beddy-bye time.

I made enough cookies to feed a small platoon today and the District Manager showed up so we had to be on our bestest Jewel behavior today.

another movie that Lena Hedley is in is THE CAVE. It is kind of a scary movie so beware if you don't like them!! I myself thought it was GREAT!!!

Kelly...I liked The Cave alot too! When I first saw it I did not realize Lena was in it until she was announced to play Gorgo. So I went back and watched it again just to see her. What is interesting about The Cave is it is basically another version of Pitch Black (Vin Diesel) which I also like alot! The lead good guy turned bad guy is the SAME guy in both movies (Cole Hauser). The story line is very similar except one takes place in space and the other takes place in a cave and the creatures even resemble each other!

FYI...Did you know Lena pronounces her last name like Hee-de (long E)? I thought it was Head-y (like head-e)! :confused: Saw this info in an interview with her.

Miklyn...the Mother's Day special sounds like a nice offer! Put it in a pretty package and put it on your display table and it should generate alot of interest! Good luck with your party, it sounds like it will be a good one! :D

Trixie...a Zumba class in Addison? That isn't too far from me but with my kids dance & baseball schedules I could not go. Btw...that is too funny that Paul hung out at The Roxbury! :p Did you ask him if he saw guys like the ones portrayed on SNL? :lol:

Terra...good thoughts coming your way for a successful fundraiser! :hug99:

Today is cleaning/laundry day! Yuck!!! :( With the busy weekend I have coming up, I've got to get it done today! Tomorrow evening I have to go to a Policeman's Ball (local stuff). Saturday my son has his first baseball game AND my daughter has 3 photo sessions (at different times) for her dance class pictures. Sunday my daughter has alter server duty so we are at church in the morning. Hopefully nothing else for the rest of the day but we never know with my husband's business. So if I am not on here too often this weekend, you will know why! :p

Finally...here is another 300 spoof video! This time it is a cute and cuddly video! Whoever made this really took the time to find the right scenes to match the 300 trailer. http://www.livevideo.com/video/6A61FDB7F9B...y-feet-300.aspx

Enjoy! :pointy: