Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #12

Sorry I wasn't on tonight. I have been trying to get everything done for tomorrow night. I am almost done but I started getting hungary. I realized I never ate dinner. So I am being really bad by eating late but ohhh well. I guess it is Zumba for me on Monday. LOL

I am probably going to get off work on time again tomorrow so I can do the last minute things before the party. It just means I will have to put in 6 hours on Saturday but that isn't that bad.

Hey Trixie are you in the mood for a little P*RN this weekend..... a little thigh a few chisled abs.... let me know....I feel like I need a fix.... :spontaneous: :angel2:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly...I liked The Cave alot too! When I first saw it I did not realize Lena was in it until she was announced to play Gorgo. So I went back and watched it again just to see her. What is interesting about The Cave is it is basically another version of Pitch Black (Vin Diesel) which I also like alot! The lead good guy turned bad guy is the SAME guy in both movies (Cole Hauser). The story line is very similar except one takes place in space and the other takes place in a cave and the creatures even resemble each other!

PatK I too liked Pitch Black. Isn't it funny that, that is the way most of us found Gerry? When we saw that certain movie that we liked we all went and found all of his movies and said.....I didn't know he was in this movie!!!!

Miklyn - I ask Paul if he doesn't mind me going out on Saturday night since we usually hang out together after I get off of work from Marcey's. But, he'll be home Sunday night, too. I know he doesn't care, but I want to be courteous and ask. Also, I'll check her appointment book and make sure I'll get out in time for the 7:10 show (I'm assuming you want to go and see 300 again before it's gone...). If not, we can grab a bite to eat BEFORE and hit the 10:10 show. I need a fix, too!

I went to Zumba in Addison tonight and I am HURTIN'! I KNOW I got my butt kicked if I'm sore since I rarely get sore anymore. Good thing is that I calculated that I burned almost 500 calories tonigh! Yippee!!

Going to clean up a bit and go to bed. I'm a tired little chickie tonight.

I hear 300 Spartans calling for us to come see them one more time this weekend! Sounds good to me. I need to be up early to shower in the morning - I feel stanky! Talk to you tomorrow!

Ok ladies, I am off to load my car for the party tonight. Send prayers my way that it is a great party. I think this is the most stuff I have ever had to load in my car. LOL.

I'll post when I get home and let you know how it was.

Have a blast without me..... I'll start the discussion ladies.....

Dracula or King Leo?????

Can't wait to see where this goes......I'll tell you my answer when I get back. :)

:wave: All!!!

On my way out the door to the Policeman's Dinner Dance (sounds better than ball) :lol:

Miklyn...hope your party is a good one! Let us know about any "Gerry" sitings! :p

Btw...KING LEO is my answer! :leochest: :pant:

but Drac would do in a pinch! :mopboydracula:

Edited by Scorpio613

Miklyn, hope your party goes well and you have NOTHING to pack back into your car after the party. :D

Pat, have fun at your dinner/dance. BTW, who do you know that is a cop? Just curious. Most of my family at one point or another has worked in law enforcement.

I watched the cutest movie yesterday called George and the Dragon. It has James Purefoy and Piper Perabo in it. It was pretty funny. Had me laughing out loud during most of it. It also has Michael Clarke Duncan in it. If you're in the mood for a silly movie I highly recommend it!

And after careful consideration (drum roll please....), I would have to go with Dracula just because I like the curls more than I like the short hair on Leo. Although the King Leo thigh was definitely hard to pass up on. No pun intended. :cunning:

Ok ladies I promised you an answer to the question....

King Leo has knocked even Attila out of the top spot with me. I mean really those thighs, abs, ohhh heck the total body is all good.

The party was pretty good. 13 ladies showed up. Some drank too much but it was a good show. Not complaining. Now I just have to get ready for my show next Sunday.

hello all-

just checking in. I hope all is well. I am cleaning the house. It is a wonderful day. I hope everyone will have a great weekend. I think I might take the little one to the zoo.

happy weekend to all.

terra.

Evening all! Got home a little while ago from the zoo. (Terra, how funny is it that you said you were going to go to the zoo too?) Of course I had to drive 2 hours to Omaha to get to the zoo here. :D It was super fun! I haven't been to the zoo in probably 14 or 15 years. I had a blast. But I am so tired! Hope everyone had a great day and talk with you all soon!

Hi Y'all!

Hope everyone is doing well. I hope everyone had a chance to enjoy the weekend with the beautiful weather and now I hear we may get another one this weekend. Yippee!!!!!!

Not much going on here - just working and traveling a bit too. My agenda for the summer is to do open houses in anticipation of buying a place. I need to do my research so I know what I am doing when it's time to start shopping. I have to reacquaint myself with the market.

So, from what I have seen, 300 has done really well - but hasn't made GB mainstream fodder for the tabs (which I personally think is a good thing). He has had some razzi photos but not as much as I would expect from a star who has moved into the "household name" category. I am not sure being a household name is really what it's cracked up to be anyway. He is looking good these days - almost a bit too good. There are rumors that he is partaking of more than just vitamins to look this way. I hope he doesn't go overboard - he's a fine looking man to begin with - hope he doesn't mess up what Mother Nature gave him in the first place :). It certainly didn't turn out well for Michael Jackson or Joan Rivers. Scary!!!!

Hope you are all having fun these days!

Cheers!

Gem

P.S. tstarr - love your photo of GB at the bottom, but I seriously think he's got to cut back on the mousse!!!

Edited by Gemmie

geraholic66 - great video clip! The oracle is my favorite part! Stinking curtain sheers!

Hey yall! So much back reading to do, I only do bits and pieces but looks like everyone is doing good. PS not til December that blows! Holiday crowd dollars, I get it, but making us wait that long....Where's the Butterly at?

I've been busy at work and working out more, have a good schedule thats working for me finally, so I haven't had as much time to doodle online. My home computer is a problem also and on the list to be replaced! I just got a great big stuffy rocking chair, with bamboo print all over. I love it! The computer will set me back more but I know you guys know what that's like...ah, where are your priorities...right now ploppin' down in my big stuffy after cleaning up from working out is about where it's at!

Hello??? It must be the nice weather that is keeping this thread so quiet! :confused:

For someone that doesn't watch much tv, I was the 'remote control queen' last night! The Cubs game was on at 7pm which conflicted with Dancing with the Stars that also started at 7pm. Then the new episode of Heroes was on at 8pm which conflicted with the last half hour of DWTS AND the Cubs game! I think I might have worn out the 'recall' button on my remote control flipping between all those stations! :D

Hi Gemmie :wave: nice to see you again! I have heard/read the same rumors you have about Gerry's looks but I don't believe them. Take a look at this picture from March 31. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/isel.../gbvegas331.jpg

(go to the gallery for a larger/clearer pic)

If he had had ps or botox it would be noticeable around the eyes and in this pic, he clearly has bags and his adorable 'crows feet'! :p So I think those rumors are just that...rumors! Good luck on finding a new place. There is alot out on the market so you should find something to your liking!

Kelly...I had seen that video earlier and I am not too sure about that girl??? The video was funny but she seems a bit "odd"! :bonk: Word is a writer from Saturday Night Live had seen this video and others she made and offered her a job as a writer for SNL. Don't know how true that is but pretty cool if it is true.

Stacie...we know many cops because of my husband's business. We will hire them for security when needed and some will work for us when they are off duty. So going to the Dinner dance was a business thing. It was nice to get dressed up and go out without the kids for a change! :funnyface:

Miklyn...I found when the ladies drank too much they tended to spend more money! :lol: I hope that worked out that way for you at your party too!

Trixie...I found a Zumba class near me! :claphands: I may have to go check it out if it fits with my schedule!

Well gotta get going to work!

Later!

Mod edit: Had to turn the pic into a link. It was a bit out of our photo guidelines sizewise. :thankyou:

Posted Image

Edited by discoveringme

Hi PatKay:

Thanks for sharing the photo - I like the crow's feet on him too - gives him so much more character. Besides, as an actor who needs to use his face as a tool for expression, I would think Botox would be the kiss of death. Just imagine someone crying with no crinkles on their face ANYWHERE????? Very unnatural thing, if you ask me. Long live crinkles and crow's feet!! And, bring back the gray temples too. I just think he is more handsome when he's au naturale. :cunning:

Gem

Long live crinkles and crow's feet!! And, bring back the gray temples too. I just think he is more handsome when he's au naturale. :cunning:

Gem

Amen to that!!! Especially the au naturale part! :lol:

Yeah, that could actually turn me into a God fearin', church goin' woman! :angel2:

On second thought, maybe no.........for some of us, there is just no hope for redemption...after all, I am Beowulf's Sword Gal, right? :attilasword: Well, I guess Attila will just have to do for now. :cunning:

Oh, GALS...

I'm trying to decide whether or not to mention the fact that the CARDS beat the SCRUBS last weekend 2 outta 3 games.

Hmmm...

I'd really hate ya'll to think that I'm rubbing it in...

Oh hell. Why not.

*ahem*

NEENER, NEENER, NEENER!!

THE CARDS BEAT THE SCRUBBIES!!!

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

While this is true Marissa, the Cards have only ONE more win than the Cubs!!! (Cards 8, Cubs 7)

And remember, the baseball season is a V E R Y long season, so anything can happen!!! :kisswink:

Btw...take care! :hug99:

Edited by Scorpio613

Afternoon all! Just stopping quick to say hello.

Looks like there is going to be a little friendly brawl in here about the Cubs & the Cards, huh? Well, play nice ladies! :nanana: I myself, never been a big baseball fan. Sorry, just seems kinda boring to watch it on TV. (Don't start throwing things at me now, okay? :duck: Love ya! :D )

Hope everyone is having a great week. Hey did Trixie and Miklyn get to have there Gerry fix on Saturday like you ladies planned? Saw an IMAX film at the zoo on Saturday myself and totally understand the hype behind those types of movies. It's almost worth driving 4 hours to see 300 in Des Moines. Unfortunately, that is the closest one. Stupid town I live in has always been ten years behind everywhere else, ya know?

Anyways, my mom and I are going to the art center today so I better get ready. Speak with you all soon.

Stacie

BTW, Marissa, LOVE the new siggy!