Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #12

I am "borrowing" this picture from another thread...you all HAVE to see this picture of Gerry!!! :thudstars:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/hghere/Feckmeeyes.gif

:omg2::thud:

Stacie and I have already commented on what we would do if Gerry looked at us like this. Please post what YOU would do if Gerry looked at YOU like that??? :cunning:

I'm late on this as usual but it won't stop me from answering. If Gerry looked at me like this I seriously would pop from the inside out and internally bleed. I would hyperventilate to the point of sweating profusely where he wouldn't let me go because he wanted to it's because his hands slipped off from the moistness. I would literally probably faint on the spot. Hey, I got my hug from him, but it was dark and I was dressed like a friggen bat so that doesn't count. He gave me the ABSOLUTELY in the most sexiess voice imaginable when I asked for my hug and I almost fell over then. I actually I felt a bit faint for a quick second. His tugging on my wing asking what they were didn't help me. OMG! :pant: If only for a quick second I would love for him to look at me in this manner. I saw him the next month in San Diego and got a very cute smile from him. I was numb...

Posted Image

I'm still numb. If only you could see my face. I'm numb.

Cassie

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies!!!

Long time, no see! I've been lurking, just haven't had a chance to post. But, I do have some exciting news!

I'm starting the first Tom Wisdom (Astinos) fan site! Woo-Hoo!!! I already have purchased it and it's under construction. It will be www.TomWisdom.net and I'll let ya'll know when it's up and running!

Hey ladies!!!

Long time, no see! I've been lurking, just haven't had a chance to post. But, I do have some exciting news!

I'm starting the first Tom Wisdom (Astinos) fan site! Woo-Hoo!!! I already have purchased it and it's under construction. It will be www.TomWisdom.net and I'll let ya'll know when it's up and running!

Do you have enough to keep us drooling for the gallery? I have the series "Mile High" if you want to borrow it. He plays Marco in it. He's quite yummy. I could try and do some screencaps for you to add to your gallery when it's up and running.

BTW, what is Zumba? I'm assuming it's for children.

Cassie

Cassie, I knew you'd be all over this! :D Rock on! I've been watching the first season of Mile High today and he's just too adoreable! It's killin' me!

Zumba is actually like latin cardio. It's all done to latin music and mixes in aerobics with latin dancing. So much fun!!! www.zumba.com to find an instructor near you.

BTW - I'm PMing you, don't go anywhere.

Cassie, I knew you'd be all over this! :D Rock on! I've been watching the first season of Mile High today and he's just too adoreable! It's killin' me!

Zumba is actually like latin cardio. It's all done to latin music and mixes in aerobics with latin dancing. So much fun!!! www.zumba.com to find an instructor near you.

BTW - I'm PMing you, don't go anywhere.

I'm still here for a bit. I have a lot to catch up on all through the board.

As for MH - when I first saw it about 2 yrs. ago I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot for James Redmond who plays Jason. OMG he was soooo cute to me and still is btw. I was all over that site and then some too. Got a good little collection of his stull lying around somewhere. Have you gotten to the Janice/Marco hook up yet? Hot stuff I tell ya. The boy KNOWS what he's doing. :heat:

Cassie

Did you get my PM? My browser flaked out right as I sent it. I haven't gotten to their hook up yet, although I know it's coming. There's a vid I have that I'm sure sure if you've seen. Oh la la!!!! I'll put it on a yousendit and post it.

Did you get my PM? My browser flaked out right as I sent it. I haven't gotten to their hook up yet, although I know it's coming. There's a vid I have that I'm sure sure if you've seen. Oh la la!!!! I'll put it on a yousendit and post it.

I got your pm and have responded back.

I've seen a couple vids, but send the link anyway and I'll take a look at it. Wait till you get to the hookup - he's so hot in it! Wow! He has got a great bod I tell ya. He looks like a boy, but he f**ks like a man! :scared:

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

You're killin' me!!!!!!!

I'm sure she lost a couple moments in her life due to lack of oxygen in the brain after that fook!

Cassie

BTW ladies, I've been cheating on Gerry w/two Brits and let me tell ya it's been one helluva ride. One of my guys has done full frontal in 2 of his movies and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Yummy! Full Frontal where the kibbles/bits are there on screen for long periods of time. Thank god for remote controls w/fast forward and pause buttons. The person who invented it - I need to kiss them now. Nothing like a bit of bits/pieces to calm the nerves. :cunning:

Edit to add: Not a fan of the drapes NOT matching the carpets on men, but what the hell I'm game as long as it's out there. Holy smackarel

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

Good Morning Ladies

Just popping in while taking a break at work. Not much to report though! LOL

Gemmie - WHAT'S UP?!?! :D I'm a little nervous about being Admin, but I'm excited, too. I think this is going to be a fun ride! Have you seen 300 yet? I can't remember if you said you did or not. Anyway, Tom Wisdom plays the Captain's son, a cutie pie. He looks all of about 20, when he's actually 33. Tamara from .Net met him at the premiere and told me he was the sweetest guy. It was his first premiere and he looked a little lost, so he hung out with them for quite a while. So cute!

Cassie - You crack me up! Plus, you're a big perv like me!

I did see 300 and he was cute. I was really bummed when he lost his head. But, I knew they were all going to die anyway so........

Well, I will pop by your new site and check it out. I am sure you will do fine at it - you have the "light of a leader" as my dad likes to say. And, you're fun and have a lot of energy. All things that will work in your favor.

As for me, I am just traveling and busy these days. So many things going on it's been hard to focus on any one thing for more than five minutes. But, I guess that is my life (it's been like this for quite a few years now) so I am used to it. All is normal....for me, at least.

We will have to get together for that drink and christen your new project!!!!! And, if you meet Tom Wisdom (what a great name), you can count me among his fans (what the hell). Although I don't know much about him yet (I am sure I will learn more, however), I am a fan of his new Fan Site Admin!!! HA! :rotflmao:

hi all-

just checking in.

Trixie- I am doing the "you are so cool" dance. :bellydance: I think Tom is hot. That is great that you talked to T about Tom. You rock.

Hi Cassie and Gemmie. :funnyface:

Ladies- please keep my friend Bridget in your prayers. Her mother is dying of cancer and she is having a really hard time right now. Her mom got breast cancer while we were seniors in high school, shortly after her dad died of a sudden heart attack. That is one of the reasons I have been MIA. I have just been a little too sad to come out and play with you all. But I know this is one of the best places to get support. So, if you could just send good vibes this way that would be great. :thankyou:

Hi Terra:

I am sorry to hear your sad news. I will keep you and your friend and her mom in my thoughts - hang in there. It has to be really hard..........Speaking of this, I was thinking of doing the Avon breast cancer walk in August. I have a bad knee and I am not sure I can do 60 miles in three days, but I am kicking around the idea of trying it. Never know until you try, I guess.

Trix - are you still planning to do your walk in May? I forgot about that until just now. Let me know.

I also wanted to tell everyone here on this thread to check out a thread that Calmwaters started called The Kitchen Table. It is something that I think will lift your spirits when you read the stories and, hopefully, you can share your own kitchen table memories there too. Calmwaters is someone on this board that I have never actually met, but we have shared a lot of personal emails and she is really quite cool. And, she's from Minnesota (another Midwest lady).

Talk later,

Gem

Edited by Gemmie

Gemmie- thanks. you are sweet. Please let me know if you get people together for the walk. The funny thing is my friend's mom was an Avon lady for years. Big seller in it too. So, I would like to know if that works out. I think I would like to make a donation in her mother's name.

Hey ladies, I just wanted to pop in and ask that you all remember Marissa today. Just a little bit ago she went in for her procedure and I'm sure any and all thoughts, prayers and support sent her way would be more than appreciated.

:hugs:

Dawn

Dawn - I will absolutely be thinking of Marissa and saying prayers for her. How is she doing through all this?

Terra - My prayers are with your friend and her mother. How sad that both of her parents will be gone while she is still young. Since my dad is gone that freaks the s*** out of me. I know Miklyn is the same way. Please give her lots of hugs and support, she's gonna need you.

Gemmie - I'm so bummed I can't do the Autism Walk because my performance is that day at 10:00 am. Who friggin schedules a performance at 10am?!?! Can't drink much coffee because then I'll have to "go" while I'm trying to dance. Goodness!

Trix - That is an odd time to schedule a performance. See, this is why I am not a performer - I just couldn't do it no matter what they paid me - the show WOULD go on, but without me! I am not a morning person at all. Everywhere I have ever worked will tell you that. I will be at an early morning meeting but you don't hear much from me and, if you do, it's not terribly creative or smart. Then, around noon, I pop back in with all sorts of ideas I should have had three hours earlier at the meeting. Now, my bosses schedule meetings with me later in the day. :kisswink: Anyway, I was going to do the walk with you, if you were going.

Terra - I am not sure if I can do this since my knee may not be able to handle it. The spirit is willing, but I don't want to cripple myself for a week. I am going to have to test this one weekend by just trying to walk 20 miles, even over two days. I just don't know if I can do 60 miles three days in a row...and on cement. I hear breast cancer survivors talk about how they did it and I think if they can do it, I can do it...but my knee is a weak point in my body and it does give me hell sometimes when I push it too far. I will let you know if I think I can pull it off.

By the way, I don't know Marissa all that well but I want to pass along my words of support - best of luck to you and I hope all goes well for you.

Gem

Edited by Gemmie

Good Afternoon Ladies! :wave:

My head hurts!!! I have been writing dates on the calendar and organizing the things my family and I have planned for the next few months! :scared: I cannot believe how much I am going to be running around starting next month! As you all know I like to keep busy but this spring & summer is going to be more than usual because my kids are in another play that starts rehearsals in May (performance in July), plus my son's baseball games, football practice (starts in the summer), my daughter's dance recital, cheerleading practice (starts in the summer) and ongoing piano classes and alter service. Inbetween I am doing Vegas, the Highland Games, working with the play, and several other family events. That is not counting work days too! Oh well, I rather be busy than bored. :p

Trixie...A Tom Wisdom fansite? Cool! I just posted on another thread how cute I think he is even though he looks 17! :D I will have to check out your site once you get it up and running. It doesn't look like I will have time to fit in a Zumba class with everything else I have going. Maybe in the Fall.

Terra...I am sorry to hear about your friends Mom. I know what she is going through, my mom passed away at 49 from cancer. My dad is gone too. I am ok with not having my parents around but I feel sorry for my kids. They never knew my mom and they were very young when my dad passed away. I will be sure to keep her in my prayers. :comfort:

Gemmie...I have a friend who has cancer and has done the Avon walk many times. Unfortunately, she had some additional medical problems and her husband passed away this year, so she cannot do the walk BUT she is working at one of the stations! If your knee cannot handle the walk, you might want to volunteer as a helper at one of the many stations they have! I am sure they will be more than happy to have you and you can still collect contributions for the cause! ;)

DawnS...I know Marissa (my favorite Cubs/Cards antagonist) :D and I am sending good vibes her way today! :hug99:

Cassie...I may not know who your two hot Brits are but I am always interested in some good full frontal viewing! :cunning: Please post the names of the movies these two gents appear in so we can all enjoy the show!!! :p

NOTE: I have started an info thread for the 3rd Annual GMCL Highland Games Gathering Can you believe it is going to be 3 years already? Let's hope the weather is not as HOT as it was last year. :(

Gotta run for now!

Edited by Scorpio613

Trixie...A Tom Wisdom fansite? Cool! I just posted on another thread how cute I think he is even though he looks 17! :D I will have to check out your site once you get it up and running. It doesn't look like I will have time to fit in a Zumba class with everything else I have going. Maybe in the Fall.

Here it is so far, T has been phenominal with helping me with this... http://www.tomwisdom.net/tom-wisdom.php the links don't work yet, but it's coming along.

Bummer about not being able to fit in a Zumba class, it's so much fun.

I will absolutely put Marissa in my prayers. Let us know how she is doing.

Terra - I am so sorry for your friends. I will send good vibes her way and put her and her mom in my prayers.

Trixie - The site is looking amazing. I can't believe how much it has changed in just a few hours.

I'm lurking around while I try to clean things up a bit.

My apartment looks like a tornado hit it since I have been pretty busy this week.

It's almost ready to rock and roll. She's adding the forum in right now then I can start adding my own stuff. Woo-hoo girls!