Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #12

LMAO Pat! You're too funny! Go CUBBIES!!!! Speaking of baseball, have you talked to Linda at all lately?

No I haven't. :confused:

I am sure she is busy with school.

I will have to give her a buzz...especially because the Cubs/Sox series is coming up soon!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks you guys...

:bow: all hail to the great T and the other great little T (trixie) and now the current big sexy spartan T we will worship on Tom.Net. I love the three T's.

Oh, Miklyn, thank God this guy is in his 30s - now at least I know I am not going to cyber jail or anything!!!! :kisswink:

OK, Trix, now you've got me intrigued - must see the girlfriend confessions!!! :rotflmao: This sure does sound like it will beat the 3 AM remark all to Hell. :cunning:

OK, on a more serious note, Terra, I am very sorry to hear about your friend's Mom. I can't even imagine what it is like. I am very sorry that she is having to go through all this pain.

I am going to head off to bed myself. It's been a long week and I have to get up tomorrow and work out, go to the salon for a manicure/pedicure and then go tomorrow night with a bunch of gal pals to celebrate one of my friend's birthday. First, it's Sushi Samba and then we are heading to the Victor Hotel for some fun and excitement. So, if I plan to be wild and crazy, I need to get my rest. Takes a lot of energy to be a loose woman, y'know. LOL.

Edited by Gemmie

Hi ladies.

I've been really busy with the job lately and doing spring house cleaning. We are also getting an awning on our side door and a new fence around the back yard so my doggie can run about without a leash, she will be very happy.

I want to wish prayers to everyone who needs them and a big HELLO to everyone else!!!!

I see it is getting really close to the Vegas Cony.....I bet all that are going are getting really excited!!!!

Also wanted to see how the new siggy looked.

Have a really good weekend everyone...I see it's supposed to be really nice.

Kelly

Hi Everyone!! I have a bad case of insomnia tonight!!

Hope all is well with everyone...We are FINALLY supposed to have nice weather...Cassie..You can deep six the coat!!

Just to let you know..my son Tom is doing very well. He is in Orlando at a place where they help people with schizoaffective disorder and he is doing great. They made a few med changes and he is becoming his old self. He even wants to play hockey again!! In the future they will help him get a job or go back to school...so I am finally optimistic :claphands:

Terra..Hope things get better for your friends mom.

I've been so busy I haven't been keeping up very well...I should go to bed..now that the sun will be rising soon :confused:

Hope to see you al again soon..I'll have to investigate the Highland games thread :cunning:

Linda/Swetster

Hey Linda!! I am so VERY glad to hear how well Tom is doing! I'm sure as a parent that let's you breathe a little easier and sleep better at night.

I'm just doing some much-needed house cleaning today since I'm not working at Marcey's. I'm lurking around today! :)

All I have left to do is get changed. I have spent most the afternoon getting ready and trying to find a map for this place.

Must remember to invest in roads and trips after this becaues mapquest and yahoo are giving me a headache. She gave me directions but I would like to have a map to make sure I am headed the right direction.

Hi all.

SNL had a spoof on 300 tonight. I didn't catch it at first, but there was a red caped character and that ugly giant , too. Was that a rerun? (Some football player was the host. Does he really think he can act??) Shhh, you didn't read that here.

Anyway, did anyone else see it?

G

Hi all.

SNL had a spoof on 300 tonight. I didn't catch it at first, but there was a red caped character and that ugly giant , too. Was that a rerun? (Some football player was the host. Does he really think he can act??) Shhh, you didn't read that here.

Anyway, did anyone else see it?

G

Hi Glenna...yes that was a rerun with Payton Manning. The 300 spoof was funny for the first minute then it got stupid (IMO). :( The skit with Payton Manning and the United Way was MUCH funnier! :lol:

I hope everyone is enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather! :yippee:

I am on my way to the park with the kids. I wish the pool was open, I'd rather be there! :D

Edited by Scorpio613

Sorry I haven't been on much. I slept in a little bit today and then had to run a couple of errands.

I am getting ready to leave for my Sunday party. It will take me a little bit to tell ya'll about last night's party so when I get home tonight I will fill ya'll in. It wasn't a bad party and I am looking at it as my website just got paid for so it's all good. Tonight I will hopefully be able to set aside the hotel money for Vegas and than any party in May will be spending/gambling money in Vegas.

I'll pop in laster this party is supposed to start at 6pm so hopefully I will be home around 9-9:30 if all goes good.

Everyone is probably outside enjoying the weather, it is beautiful outside

Edited by Miklyn

I'll poo in laster this party is supposed to start at 6pm so hopefully I will be home around 9-9:30 if all goes good.

LMAO!! You'll "poo" in later Micki? Control yourself woman! I know we get a little wild, but this is too much! :D

BULLS WON THE SERIES AGAINST THE HEAT!!

FINAL SCORE OF GAME FOUR 92-79

:claphands::woo: :yippee:

WOO HOO!!! Go Bulls!!! :woo: :yippee:

On a sad note, St. Louis Cardinals relief pitcher Josh Hancock died today in a car accident. He pitched in yesterday's game against the Cubs. This is the second Cardinals pitcher to die while the Cubs and Cards were facing each other. Freaky!!!

Marissa, if you are out there, my condolences. No matter what team we cheer for, it is always sad when a young man with so much potential passes away. My prayers go out to him and his family today. :comfort:

Edited by Scorpio613

That is so sad Pat. Like you said, my condolences to Marissa, I know she's going to be sad.

But, on that is good news about the Bulls! I stopped paying attention since MJ left - he was always so entertaining (along with Rodman! LOL What ever happened to him??).

I've just been chilling out today - can you believe we haven't gone outside? It's just one of those days. Plus, I don't want to leave Caffrey alone because he had another seizure last night. It seems whenever we're dog-sitting the yippy dog, Buddy he has a seizure. This time it happened while he was laying on my lap, but it lasted a lot longer that it normally does. So, I've stayed home to keep an eye on him even though he seems fine. I think he's just stressed. Of course, he's gotten extra love and cuddles today! :)

Other than that, I'm lurking!

Edited by Trixie

I am home and beyond exhausted. It was a gun group of girls tonight. It was over $700 so I am pretty happy. It means I have the airplane and hotel money for Vegas Baby. I am going over what I need to order so I'll be lurking around for a little bit.

I am also going to have to grab something to eat. I'm a little hungary

Good Morning Ladies...

I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday's beautiful weather! I spent most of it at the park with my kids for 2 reasons, one for my son to play and two for my daughter to film her class project! She and a group of friends filmed a short movie they wrote. It is a story like the tv show 'Lost'. They worked on the project for hours and did a great job. Unfortunately today my daughter woke up sick (headache, sore throat, body aches :sick:) so she is pretty miserable right now. This is bad timing for her to get sick. She is running for student council and today is a meeting about it. Also, she has to dance at Great America this weekend and we still have to finish her costume! Yikes!

Trixie...I am sorry to hear Caffrey had another seizure. It is probably just stress like you said from the other dog. I had to put my dog in her "quiet room" last night because of the thunderstorm. I don't know why, but as she has gotten older she has gotten more freaked out by t-storms. :confused:

Miklyn...Congrats on a Great party!!! :woo: Those are the kind of party you hope for everytime! Keep up the great work! :claphands:

Well Little Miss Sunshine just got up so I better make her some soup! :p

I'll be lurking.

Edited by Scorpio613

Hi there ladies!!

PatK sorry your daughter is feeling ill today. I bet she will win the council and get a good grade on the film short.

Trix when Caffery has a seizure does he get sick afterward?? Cheyenne does and it is very distressing because it is SO violent.

Micklyn kudos on your big sale. You are doing great!!!

Everyone who needs a prayer.....I will be there for you in spirit. :rose::hugs:

Have any of you seen the vid on Youtube of 300 with the POTO song??? It is SO funny!!!!!

If you haven't seen it here it is.......

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA..........

Good Afternoon Ladies

Not much going on here. I have a wake to go to tonight (a friend from high school's father passed away. In fact, he was a broadcaster on WBBM and WMAQ am radio stations for years. His name was Jim Frank). Then I have Zumba class afterwards with Miklyn.

Kelly - No Caffrey doesn't get sick, but he is so wiped out afterwards. He chugs water and pants like he just walked for miles. But, I don't think it's uncommon for dogs to get sick afterwards, it's traumatic for them. Don't Cheyenne have seizures very often?

Pat - Sorry that your daughter is sick - doesn't that always happen when something important is going on? I hope she still gets student council. And yeah, Caffrey was a shivering mess last night, too from the thunderstorm. He just couldn't get close enough to me. Poor baby.

Anyways, off to finish getting ready!

LMAO!!!!!! Kelly that video is hilarious!!!!!!!

Edited by Trixie

Just popping by to say hi. Not much to report - Sushi Samba was very fun. Very good food for those of you wondering where to go for Sushi when you are in the city. The crowd was pretty too.....btw, they have this really good orange-fruity drink called something Samuri - if you go, have one. It was to die for.

Edited by Gemmie

Kelly - No Caffrey doesn't get sick, but he is so wiped out afterwards. He chugs water and pants like he just walked for miles. But, I don't think it's uncommon for dogs to get sick afterwards, it's traumatic for them. Don't Cheyenne have seizures very often?

Trix...she has had 4 seizures in the past year, and it seems like everyone gets alittle more violent.

I know she is going to have one when she, almost, crawls over to me and just lays down on her side and begins to shake, it is a very strange shaking too.

She tries to crawl away sometimes and she does so on her belly. It is very scary and very pitiful the way she looks.

After she is done she begins to heave and we put a towel under her so she will get sick on that. She is very confused afterwards and very clingy for a few hours afterwards.

I want to cry when she has one but I don't because I don't want to distress her anymore than she already is, so I try talk to her very calmly and soothingly in her ear and pet her.

I have pills that I have to give her after she has one.