Gerard Butler GALS

4/20 - PS I Love You releases on Dec. 21

Oh yeah!! Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband will have to go with me now! hee hee

I'm going to go circle the calendar right now! Something I never have to do (obviously.) hehe

G

OMG! I"m so excited! WHOOT!!!!!! :cheeky: And yes, December does seem such a long way away.....I do have a question though...I'm drawing a blank: 3 Gerry films this year? Forgive the...blankness....lol.....SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jilly, IMdB has the release date for BoaW as August 15, but for Belgium. And that in Germany it should have been released in Feb. of 2007 in Germany, which I'm pretty sure it hasn't been.

So I'm confused.

My prediction is BOAW goes direct to video or shows only in a very few theatres for about a week. From the get-go I have had serious doubts about this film and the complete lack of publicity, media interest, etc., especially in light of GB's huge success in 300, just confirms my doubts. So, I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.

My prediction is BOAW goes direct to video or shows only in a very few theatres for about a week. From the get-go I have had serious doubts about this film and the complete lack of publicity, media interest, etc., especially in light of GB's huge success in 300, just confirms my doubts. So, I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.

Actually I would think that in light of 300's success, they would try to capitalize on it as much as possible. I think that is one of the main reasons they moved up the release date for PSILY.

Let's not forget Pierce Brosnan is in this too. Isn't this the first film he's had out since 007? I highly doubt his camp will let this film go straight to video.

Pierce has had some movies out since his last Bond-one was The Matador which was pretty successful and he got some nominations for it. There was also Seraphim Falls(?) which the critics liked fairly well so don't think Pierce is holding back release unless the whole movie is a bomb. How could that be with Gerry in it!!!!!

Pierce has had some movies out since his last Bond-one was The Matador which was pretty successful and he got some nominations for it. There was also Seraphim Falls(?) which the critics liked fairly well so don't think Pierce is holding back release unless the whole movie is a bomb. How could that be with Gerry in it!!!!!

Other than Bond, Pierce, who I adore, BTW, has never had a really big film career. Most of what he has done has been small budget, indie-type films that though critically well-recieved (a few) have had little success at the box office. If BOAW was going to be anything special, they would have already been on the Gerry-300-success band wagon. It hasn't happened. In fact, this film has been kept at such a low profile, I and apparently the producers as well, have forgotten it exists. Another telling feature, IMO is GB's lack of comment about it. He is usually so forthcoming about his recent work and so supportive of the filmmakers. He never mentions it on talk shows or any other venue for that matter, yet he has spoken about films that haven't even started or may never be made (Burns) quite freely.

Hi all,

PS I Love You will be a Christmas/birthday present for me also, Dec 27. I look forward to anything "Gerry". Has the release date for Butterfly on a Wheel been announced yet? Does anyone know if Gerry has started working on "Priest"? Its just amazing to see how he has evolved -- from early movies -- like One More Kiss -- until now. He's the best. I love him.