Gerard Butler GALS

Okay, I made a DORKY mistake! Our plane actually arrives in LV at 3:25! Somehow I misread the itinerary!

Sorry about that! :confused:

Swannie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missed my arrival time Zany. I get in at 11:10pm Weds.

My plane is supposed to arrive on Thurs 6/7 @5:40pm Vegas time.

Dina ~ Did you change your flight arrivals?

Hi! Gals! :wave:

I'll be arriving on Thursday, June 7th at 2:20 PM (Southwest Airlines).

me too!!!!

I will be driving into town on THursday night. Staying at a girlfriends for the cony. My son and I will then be heading up to Utah to see my family for a few days!

Can't wait!!

Paulette

I am arriving on June 7 at 12:13 p.m. on US Air. Anyone arriving around that time that would want to share a cab? PM me if so. I'm getting excited about my first Gerry convention.

My plane is supposed to arrive on Thurs 6/7 @5:40pm Vegas time.

Dina ~ Did you change your flight arrivals?

Hi! Gals! :wave:

I'll be arriving on Thursday, June 7th at 2:20 PM (Southwest Airlines).

me too!!!!

I just heard from Dina.

Her flight arrives in Vegas at 5:40 pm, June 7th.

GRRRRRRRRR! :tantrum: The airline changed my arrival time! I now have a stinkin layover in Denver and don't get in until 6:13. ARGH! Now I'm really going to be squeaking by to make Chippies on time! DAMMIT!!

Sorry, Zany, gotta change my arrival time on Thursday.

GRRRRRRRRR! :tantrum: The airline changed my arrival time! I now have a stinkin layover in Denver and don't get in until 6:13. ARGH! Now I'm really going to be squeaking by to make Chippies on time! DAMMIT!!

Sorry, Zany, gotta change my arrival time on Thursday.

Hi Leslie,

Sorry we won't be able to ride together. :(

Anyone else interested in letting my try to meet up with?

Hey, Zany,

I know what happened, I was saying "me too" too "I can't wait to meet you" but it looked like I was changing my arrival time, sorry, lol.

Thanks,

Dina

Hey ladies,

Just an aside, I am totally ignorant of the

uptodate euphemisims. I didn't know "arrival"

had a double meaning. LOL

Guess each generation makes up their own

slang, right? Oh well. Now I know!!!!

Pat

:funnyabove: It's not so much a generational thing, it's more of a gutterism. See even in the gutter we are spanked if we say c*me. so it was changed to arrive and this satisfies the MODS. We arrive often in the gutter :cunning:

Hey ladies,

Just an aside, I am totally ignorant of the

uptodate euphemisims. I didn't know "arrival"

had a double meaning. LOL

Guess each generation makes up their own

slang, right? Oh well. Now I know!!!!

Pat

:funnyabove: It's not so much a generational thing, it's more of a gutterism. See even in the gutter we are spanked if we say c*me. so it was changed to arrive and this satisfies the MODS. We arrive often in the gutter :cunning:

Oh, so is it a GALS thing?

Yeah it's a Gutter GALS thing. Mods don't like it when we get to graphic so we need to live in the world of innuendo :lol:

*giggle* Yes, it's a gutter gal thing...

We can't see the word arrive without thinking of it in a totally different way anymore! LOL

Just a reminder for anyone who is attending:

We have a thread with an unofficial Attendee List in the 2007 GB Fan Convention Forum which lists folks' screennames as well as real names. It was quite entertaining last year trying to find people as we began to trickle in without knowing full names. :lol:

Holly will be compiling a more official list at Registration that will include cell phones, etc for those that want to include their information on it. However, since many of us will be arriving before the Friday registration, I just wanted to drop a reminder to be sure to add your name to the list if you are so inclined.

If you don't want to, that's okay. If you need the password, just PM a mod and we can get it to you as long as you are on the official registration list.

2007 GB Fan Convention Forum

Many thanks. :wave:

http://www.vegas.com/transportation/shuttles.html

Transportation: Airport Shuttles Shuttles are located outside of baggage claim at McCarran International Airport. Shuttle prices listed here are per person and subject to change without notice. Shuttles operate seven days a week.

SERVICE IN VEGAS

Bell Trans

7:45 a.m. - Midnight

To Strip hotels - $5.00

To Downtown hotels - $6.50

Off-Strip hotels - $6.00

Walk-up limousine - $42.00 per hour

Walk-up sedan - $35.00 per hour

(702) 739-7990

(800) 274-7433

Citizens Area Transit

Routes 108 and 109 have direct access to the airport and stop outside the arrivals and baggage claim area.

There is no direct CAT bus service from the airport to the Vegas Strip. There is CAT bus service on the Strip. Routes 301 and 302 provide bus service on the Strip.

(702) 228-7433

CLS Transportation

Open 24 hours

To Strip hotels - $5.00

To Downtown hotels - $7.00

Walk-up limousine service $42.00/hour

(702) 740-4040

Gray Line Tours of Southern

Nevada/Coach USA

7:00 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.

To Strip hotels - $5.50

Downtown hotels - $7.50

Off-Strip hotels - $9.00 - $12.00

(702) 739-5700

(800) 559-9522

ODS

Open 24 hours

Strip hotels - $5.00

Downtown hotels - $6.50

Walk-up limousine - $42.00

Walk-up sedan - $27.00

(702) 876-2222

Showtime Shuttle

7:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.

Strip: $5.00

Downtown: $6.50

Handicapped accessible with 24-hour notice

(702) 261-6101

Word to the wise.......

I talked to someone from the Showtime Tour shuttle earlier and

if in fact it is the same company as "ShowTime Shuttle" I will advise you

on what she told me.

It can take up to 45 minutes to reach your destination.

Where a cab would be a lot quicker.

She also told me that the cabs just went up on their rates.

Charging you as soon as you get into the cab.

Showtime Tour Shuttle > Their direct line is 702-895-9976.

:hugs:

zany

Gals, please call the numbers Katie has listed to make sure of all the details.

Katie! :bow::bow: Thank you for taking the time to look all this up for all of us!!! :bow:

And Zany, thanks for the added info!

You guys are great!

Zany,

Change my times again! I called CheapAir.com and got a whole new flight! I now get in at 2:09pm on Thursday! YIPPEEE!!!!!!

Won't need the ride from you, Dawn. Gonna miss that, but now I'll have tons of time before Chippies!! :D

Zany,

Change my times again! I called CheapAir.com and got a whole new flight! I now get in at 2:09pm on Thursday! YIPPEEE!!!!!!

Won't need the ride from you, Dawn. Gonna miss that, but now I'll have tons of time before Chippies!! :D

That's GREAT Leslie! :yippee:

I changed it for you.

You know, there's a few of us that arrive around the same time.

Let me know if you want to hook up and share a cab.

Cheers!

Greetings! I get in at 9:45 on Friday. Anyone care to share a taxi with me?? See you verrrrry soon!! Exciting!

Thanks,

Jenny

I went on line to McCarran Airport and got the following info:

You can enjoy Flamingo's renowned service the moment you step off your plane. By utilizing the Caesars hotel check-in facility at McCarran you can check into your room and receive your room key - all before leaving the airport. Our airport check-in facility is located near Carousel One in the south half of the main baggage claim area, within close proximity of the exits from Terminals C and D. (I don't know if this check-in will work for us since we're trying to stay in rooms as close to each other as possible. But, the hotel transportation should be great - and cheap compared to the other options.)

FEATURES

Expeditious check-in

Transportation to the hotel is available via shuttle. The cost is $7.00 per person one-way and $14.00 per person round trip. You may charge this to your room upon check-in at the airport.

Hours of Operation: 10AM to 10PM daily

Dee