Gerard Butler GALS

HELP US "RAFFLE"

In order to cover convention expenses AND raise money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation, we are compiling items for "gift baskets" which will be raffled off at the convention. Anything that can be wrapped and ribboned will be appreciated ... movie gift certificates, cd's, dvd's, chocolate, etc. ... The items do NOT have to be "Gerry-related."

All items must be in Missus Sporran's possession by May 31st so that baskets may all be assembled before we get to Vegas.

Please send your generous donations to the gift baskets to:

Susan Payette

1600 Dove Street #250

Newport Beach, CA 92660

Thanks y'all!

Spot

Edited on 05/07/07 to "clarify" parameters of donations to be accepted.

oh let's see.... I'm sure I must have something lying around that I can donate.... *runs into Gerry shrine to look* :funnyface:

Lets see lets see. I'm sure I can come up with something to donate for the baskets. I will let you know Ms. Susan!

Cassie

anything goes? :cunning: :

Nope. Please don't send items which may offend and/or embarrass our "vanilla" gals. Please also keep in mind that, although the covention is HOSTED by GALS, there are many attendees who are not MEMBERS of GALS. (We all know that us "gals" are a little "rougher 'round the edges" than your generic Gerry fan.) Please don't "push the envelope" in this particular situation.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

Hol

anything goes? :cunning: :

Nope. Please don't send items which may offend and/or embarrass our "vanilla" gals. Please also keep in mind that, although the covention is HOSTED by GALS, there are many attendees who are not MEMBERS of GALS. (We all know that us "gals" are a little "rougher 'round the edges" than your generic Gerry fan.) Please don't "push the envelope" in this particular situation.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

Hol

So I guess that means you won't be donating any of your discontinued items :cunning: (I said discontinued not used, you pervs)

• 2 weeks later...

Susan,

Mailed today!!! Sending DVDs, CD, and a "special" gift card. Also, please be sure and read note.

Wish I could be there to help because I love working with gift baskets!

Dee

Hmmm, whatever shall I donate...? I'll come up with something and get it in the mail by the end of the week, Susan.

Isabeau

Thank you to all you great and generous GALS!! Today I had a whole mail container to myself because of all the goodies that are starting to arrive.

Poppy - your adorable contribution has arrived safe and sound.

Hi Susan,

I'm so happy it got there safely.....isn't it cute? I couldn't pass it up....LOL It's So Gerry!!!!

:lolita: Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Susan, finally got the last two items I was waiting for. The package will ship tomorrow for delivery to you by end of day Friday.

Sara