Gerard Butler GALS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it to our guy to fling the "F" word around...and that giggle OMG!!!!!!! Too cute! Thanks rissa!

:claphands: Fran

Leave it to our guy to fling the "F" word around...and that giggle OMG!!!!!!! Too cute! Thanks rissa!

Your welcome, Fran!

I can't wait for this to arrive in the mail!

Thanks for the info, Marissa! I can't wait to get my dvd!!

How are you feeling?

Doesn't all this rain SUCK???? My goodness I hope the weekend is nicer than this week has been!

Thanks for the clips. They just whet my appetite for the main feature which should arrive with me sometime this coming week.

I received my copy of "Wrath of Gods" today!! :claphands: :yippee:

I just finished watching it and boy was it incredible and intense. I doubt that I would have survived those conditions.

Watching Gerry's entire interview was wonderful. So real, I wanted to to just hug him, (or shag him.) :cunning:

And every time he giggled, well, I was done for. :inlove:

Gerry has more natural sex appeal than anyone I've ever seen or heard. Grrrrrr.

Marianne

Edited by celadon2

I'm with Frenchy. Where's my fookin DVD???? I'm setting an ambush for the postman and he is not getting free till I get my Gerry fix! (Did I mention my postman is about 6'3 and gorgeous---and he NEVER has to ring twice!!!)

Suzie

I'm with Frenchy. Where's my fookin DVD???? I'm setting an ambush for the postman and he is not getting free till I get my Gerry fix! (Did I mention my postman is about 6'3 and gorgeous---and he NEVER has to ring twice!!!)

Suzie

LOL. speaking of which I would love to see GB in a remake of that film. Talk about HOT. :cunning:

Man, that sucks that you all haven't gotten your copies yet. I thought I was one of the last to order it.

It really didn't seem like it took long to 'arrive' :cunning: .......well..... maybe a month or so,(oh baby) but it seemed fast. haha

Worth the wait. Definetly.

Marianne

Edited by celadon2

I'm setting an ambush for the postman and he is not getting free till I get my Gerry fix! (Did I mention my postman is about 6'3 and gorgeous---and he NEVER has to ring twice!!!)

Suzie

Suzie - the postman's not getting free what??? :cunning: Sorry, just couldn't resist!

I usually only check my post office box every other day, but I've been checking it every day. Hurry, hurry, hurry!!! I want my Gerry fix NOW!

Dee

Edited to say: No Gerry fix today! Maybe tomorrow!! Please!!!

Edited by Dee*s 2nd Childhood

I want details!!!!! What what......I haven't ordered it yet but when I do I hope it doesn't take forever to receive!!!!!

Hiya Bunny! (I love that; hubs calls me honey bunny...sometimes...heh heh)

Wrath of Gods is a documentary that was made during and about the filming of Beowulf & Grendel. Gerry is one of the co-producers.

Check out this link for info. on Wrath of Gods: http://www.wrathofgods.com/

Hugs,

Katie

I can't wait to get this dvd. I am so excited!!!!! I heard that there is a long interview with Gerry!!!!! :yippee:

Yes, it's supposedly an hour...but when I begin to watch I lose all track of time, and find myself pausing, rewinding...gasping in awe...rewinding to listen to the Gerry giggle...playing it over and over again....

Alas, I don't yet know exactly how long the interview lasts. :confused:

:rotflmao:

Hey Katie...after it went dark .....I sat there and waited for more!! hehehehehehehehehe...I don't want to spoil it for everyone else that hasn't seen it yet so I will leave off with that ...cause Katie, you know what I mean!! :kisswink:

Hey Katie...after it went dark .....I sat there and waited for more!! hehehehehehehehehe...I don't want to spoil it for everyone else that hasn't seen it yet so I will leave off with that ...cause Katie, you know what I mean!! :kisswink:

(Glad you got your WOG DVD, Frannie!)

You are SO RIGHT, Fran!

I mean, the man exudes sexiness...even when you can't SEE him!!

He REEKS of it...It's all over him...

If they did a DNA test on Gerry, the results would be "100% raw powerful sexy" :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I'll definitely get a copy of this..."Beowulf and Grendel" (sadly) really didn't do anything for me (other than watching Gerard! :drooldrum: ) but I'm more than willing to watch something that will makeup for it with him in it!

I mean, the man exudes sexiness...even when you can't SEE him!!

He REEKS of it...It's all over him...

If they did a DNA test on Gerry, the results would be "100% raw powerful sexy"

That is soooo true! Edited by Ennaedwyn

EEEYAGGGGGH!!! Mine STILL is *NOT* here yet!!! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

*paces like caged lioness*

I hope my [elderly] neighbors don't die of shock when I let out a blood curdling scream the day it's actually in my mailbox...:lol:.

Any day now....any day now....*oy*

Star

I havn't got mine either!!!!! :tantrum: Where the heck is it :tantrum: ......pacing with Stardust like a caged lioness! :tantrum::tantrum:

I don't know if the rest of you received an e-mail from Jon or not but I just did and he explains that all orders are being shipped and the ones that got theirs first were all the preorders! You should be getting your vid any day if you haven't gotten it by now! Believe me Ladies it's worth the wait. I ordered a second one for my sister and she is still waiting too!

:wave: Fran