Gerard Butler GALS

My WOG still has not arrived. I'm still waiting for Diana Gabaldon's "A Breath of Snow & Ashes" which is taking a while as well. Hopefully I will be rewarded this week with receiving these long-awaited items, instead of just those nasty bills that always arrive!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to feel a bit silly! I go to the mailbox each day with renewed hope. I would really be better off if I just accepted that the DVD is coming to Minnesota from Canada via China! :tantrum:

Let it go. Breathe in, breathe out. Perhaps some yoga would help? Not.

But being the eternal optimist that I am (after all I published a novel) I'm sure that I will be quite elated when the package arrives. :yippee:

Sadie

:claphands: :claphands: :claphands: My DVD finally arrived today! It was postmarked May 8! 21 days to reach San Antonio from Canada! I sat down and watched it and all the special features as soon as it arrived. It's amazing what they went through to get Beowulf and Grendel made. I thought the weather in Texas was unpredictable! Loved Gerry's interview!

Lady Elissa,

If you got yours, perhaps today is my day, too. I emailed Jon just to make sure he had the correct address and he said mine went out May 8th like yours!

Hope, hope, hope, fingers crossed, double-crossed, no, wait, just crossed...

Sadie