Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #13

Oh and this is for Cassie

Posted Image

And yes, it is true he sometimes does wear underwear (actually, I'm glad to hear it) but of all the pikks, this is the one that I just love! You really do need to click and make it grow to understand!

Posted Image

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, Dawn, Thank you so much for sharing the pics over here on the thread. My mouth was hanging open and I believe I may have squealed a little bit when I clicked on those pictures to enlarge them. LOL The man is just too much! Just wanna eat him up. :ohbaby2:

Shannon- I live about 4 1/2 hours from Kansas City, we should get together some time. Maybe even meet halfway in Omaha?

Trixie-I liked your hair short too. It was really cute. Of course, I'm partial to shorter hair myself. My hair is so thin I have to wear it short, gives it more body, ya know?

You really do need to click and make it grow to understand!

The man can fill out a pair of jeans, can't he?

Sure can :heat: that and his oh so loverly tongue!

Oh yes, the lovely Mr. Pinky, I believe is the name?

yup, :lol: And tomorrow is Mr. Pinky DAY!!!!!

Hey Dawn! I just about fell over when I saw those pics this morning - and wouldn't you know, I took a pregnancy test and I'm knocked up again. How the heck am I going to explain this one to Paul?? :p

Hey Dawn! I just about fell over when I saw those pics this morning - and wouldn't you know, I took a pregnancy test and I'm knocked up again. How the heck am I going to explain this one to Paul?? :p

:wow2: Trixie, that is amazing news! How do you think Paul's going to take the news?

Okay, are you serious? (not that it's G's that I know is a joke, but are you really preggers?)

Posted Image

And yes, it is true he sometimes does wear underwear (actually, I'm glad to hear it) but of all the pikks, this is the one that I just love! You really do need to click and make it grow to understand!

Posted Image

Oh Dawn, you are gonna KILL Cassie with that pic of her Keanu look-a-like!!! She was still drooling over him when I met up with her on Friday after Chippies! :drool1:

And if Gerry is gonna stick out "Mr. Pinky", he better be prepared to use it...on me!!! :cunning:

Edited by Scorpio613

Okay, are you serious? (not that it's G's that I know is a joke, but are you really preggers?)

Oh dear GAWD NO!!!! LOL

I see I missed quite a bit today.....great photos of Gerry......Trixie getting preggers from the photos of Gerry......and what choreography where you doing in the room???? j/k

I have to work until 3:30 tomorrow.....what time is everyone going to be there tomorrow night? I worked later tonight so I only had to do an hour over tomorrow night. i think the kids are going to love the bands tomorrow.

Oh dear GAWD NO!!!! LOL

Phew! Okay, I know I'm not the only one who questioned it. I thought it was in reference to my warning, but I like to be crystal clear!

Oh dear GAWD NO!!!! LOL

I thought you were serious as well. Good one! :cunning: That man knows he can wear some jeans. Oh, to take a bite out of that delicious apple of his. *sigh* I'm all about the smells and this man wouldn't even have to shower for me. I just want him RAW!!!!

Cassie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh Dawn, you are gonna KILL Cassie with that pic of her Keanu look-a-like!!! She was still drooling over him when I met up with her on Friday after Chippies! :drool1:

And if Gerry is gonna stick out "Mr. Pinky", he better be prepared to use it...on me!!! :cunning:

OH Dawn, you naughty, naughty girl you. Oh my Steve Kim. :scared: He's no Gerry, but gosh dangit I would have settle for the night if that opportunity were there. Okay, yeah if I weren't married as well. Yeah, go and spoil my fantasy for me why doncha ya. Hot damn he's so hot!

Cassie

Edit to add: BTW Pat, if Mr. Butler is going to use Mr. Pinky it would definately be on ME! That's our calling signal to one another. He sticks out the tongue and I grab my ole popcicle and wait.

Edited by Cassie

Posted Image

Posted Image

OH Dawn, you naughty, naughty girl you. Oh my Steve Kim. :scared: He's no Gerry, but gosh dangit I would have settle for the night if that opportunity were there. Okay, yeah if I weren't married as well. Yeah, go and spoil my fantasy for me why doncha ya. Hot damn he's so hot!

Cassie

Edit to add: BTW Pat, if Mr. Butler is going to use Mr. Pinky it would definately be on ME! That's our calling signal to one another. He sticks out the tongue and I grab my ole popcicle and wait.

Cassie I miss ya already! How long until next year. Oh wait fook that! I only live about and hour from you GIRL!! When's the next get together for those in the IL area (look up and you'll see WI)? Not counting this weekend. Can't swing that

Dawn - You should come down for our Medieval Times/POTO weekend in November! We always have such a blast! We do the MT thing, flirt with the knights, then go to the after party (which I'm going to see if we can swing one of the rooms actually at MT). Then the next day we're going to see POTO in Chicago. It's Gerry's b-day bash weekend!

Edited by Trixie

Waht weekend is that?

Dawn...that is the weekend of Nov. 10 & 11th. Trixie is organizing MT and I am organizing POTO. If you want to see POTO with us, I need to know ASAP!

We are going to see POTO on stage at the Cadillac Theater in Chicago at 2:00pm on Sunday, Nov. 11th. We have a good group going, even KittyPro and Vanessa are flying in from Texas to join us! I have 5 tickets left and payment is due this weekend. If you want to join us, please send me your payment by PayPal tomorrow. The cost is $80.50 plus $4.00*, total $84.50. *Sorry but that is what PP charges me to accept a payment. :( Seeing POTO is always great, but seeing it with a bunch of Gerry/POTO fans is even better! :p

I hope you will join us and if there are any other GB/POTO fans that you think might want to join us too, please let them know ASAP.

PatKay

Waht weekend is that?

Dawn...that is the weekend of Nov. 10 & 11th. Trixie is organizing MT and I am organizing POTO. If you want to see POTO with us, I need to know ASAP!

We are going to see POTO on stage at the Cadillac Theater in Chicago at 2:00pm on Sunday, Nov. 11th. We have a good group going, even KittyPro and Vanessa are flying in from Texas to join us! I have 5 tickets left and payment is due this weekend. If you want to join us, please send me your payment by PayPal tomorrow. The cost is $80.50 plus $4.00*, total $84.50. *Sorry but that is what PP charges me to accept a payment. :( Seeing POTO is always great, but seeing it with a bunch of Gerry/POTO fans is even better! :p

I hope you will join us and if there are any other GB/POTO fans that you think might want to join us too, please let them know ASAP.

PatKay

What address on paypal do we send you the moolah. I want to go. I'm on my way out the door in about an hour 1/2 so I would like to get this done soon. Question? I'm assuming this is a traveling production or is it the same crew as the Vegas show? I don't want a mismosh of a production where it looked like highschoolers were performing. I want the real deal. All the same, where do I send the money on PayPal.

Thanks!

Cassie

Good morning ladies. I'm off like a dirty shirt in a little bit. Just wanted to say HAVE A GREAT TIME at the Highland Games. I wish that I could go. I was supposed to be going to a family reunion this weekend in St. Louis. I backed out of it last minute yesterday. I called my mom and made up an excuse about my hubby's dad and that he needed to go visit him. I just don't feel like meeting up w/those people I don't know. Jeez. So, instead we're going to spend the night at the Grand Geneva Resort and Spa and I'm going to have my Spa treatment as well. I won the package on 101.9 a few weeks ago. It's a free night accommodation w/a $100 gift certificate for the spa. On Saturday, we're heading to Chicago for the day and spending the night at the Hard Rock Hotel. It's my Father's Day gift to my hubby. Of course we're taking "the Kid" but that's okay. It doesn't mattter, my Aunt Crimsonlina is in town so not much action would take place anyway. Dangit! :funnyface:

You guys have a great time and I will chat w/ya chicas later.

Cassie

Waht weekend is that?

PatKay

What address on paypal do we send you the moolah. I want to go. I'm on my way out the door in about an hour 1/2 so I would like to get this done soon. Question? I'm assuming this is a traveling production or is it the same crew as the Vegas show? I don't want a mismosh of a production where it looked like highschoolers were performing. I want the real deal. All the same, where do I send the money on PayPal.

Thanks!

Cassie

Yeah, Cassie is coming to POTO with us!!! :claphands:

Don't worry Cassie, this POTO IS the real deal...it is directed by Harold Prince! Check it out...POTO in Chicago

I will PM you my PayPal address now. Please send your payment today! Thanks!

Edited by Scorpio613

Hey Cassie, the first time I saw POTO it was in Chicago, Fantastic!!!!

And everyone who's going have a great time at the Highland games!