Gerard Butler GALS

ANYONE WANNA BUY A BOOK?????

Guest Aislinn

Guest Aislinn

Hi Sweet GALS!

Well, I've been chatting with Dayna and Susan about the conference. How excited are we GALS for this get-together??!!!!!

And, for anyone interested, I am going to participate in a book signing at the conference. So, I will be bringing copies of my historical romance, THE SENSE OF HONOR. Right now, I am trying to figure out how many I should bring and how to get them there. So, if anyone is interested, give me a heads-up and I can try and do the math.

Posted Image

(Hugs)

Ashley/Aislinn

Hi Sweet GALS!

Well, I've been chatting with Dayna and Susan about the conference. How excited are we GALS for this get-together??!!!!!

And, for anyone interested, I am going to participate in a book signing at the conference. So, I will be bringing copies of my historical romance, THE SENSE OF HONOR. Right now, I am trying to figure out how many I should bring and how to get them there. So, if anyone is interested, give me a heads-up and I can try and do the math.

Posted Image

(Hugs)

Ashley/Aislinn

Me!! I want one Ashley!!!

Hugs,

jenn

ME, ME!! I want a signed one!! I was hoping you'd do this, and was going to bring my copy. However, a new signed one is even better!!!

Thank you, Ashley!! I'd do a happy dance, but I'm saving my energy for the Con!

Suzie

AAAAWWWWW I already bought the book and I can't come to Vegas this year!!! WWAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Maybe I could get my friend Barbara to bring it for me. Would that be okay Ashley?

:tantrum: Fran

Ashley, as you know I've got your wonderful book and I am planning to bring it for you to autograph for me. Please bring one extra, though, in case I forget to pack the one I already have. I definately want an autographed copy.

To all of you who have not read this book... it is excellent and I highly recommend it and urge you to buy it.

Huggles,

Libby

Hey, Ashley! I'm bringing 15 copies of THE PRICE OF DISCOVERY based on what Jenni told me from previous years.

I can't wait to get a copy of yours! SEE YOU AT THE SIGNING!!!!!

(Pssst, gonna PM you about some other signing stuff.)

Ashley,

Alas, I won't be in Las Vegas, but was wondering if you're going to be at RWA National in Dallas this year?? Will you be doing a signing? I'll be there with my gal pals from New England...can't wait! Suz Brockmann once had a Navy SEAL present at her booksigning; just imagine the mayhem and delirium that would ensue if you had Gerry present at yours!! Whew!! Time to break out the mops!

Hi Ashley,

I take one too. I've been meaning to order one...but this will be even better.....a signed copy....YEA!!!

Guest Aislinn

AAAAWWWWW I already bought the book and I can't come to Vegas this year!!! WWAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Maybe I could get my friend Barbara to bring it for me. Would that be okay Ashley?

:tantrum: Fran

That's fine, Fran. I'd love to sign it for you.

((hugs))

Ashley

Guest Aislinn

Ashley,

Alas, I won't be in Las Vegas, but was wondering if you're going to be at RWA National in Dallas this year?? Will you be doing a signing? I'll be there with my gal pals from New England...can't wait! Suz Brockmann once had a Navy SEAL present at her booksigning; just imagine the mayhem and delirium that would ensue if you had Gerry present at yours!! Whew!! Time to break out the mops!

Nope, I'm not attending the RWA Conference and Book Fair. But I will be at the Dallas Hyatt on Wednesday to attend the Beau Monde all-day conference on the Georgian/Regency period, and then I'll be over there to meet some friends on Thursday night. Are you staying at the Hyatt? If so, I'll look you up -- um..if you'd like. LOL

~ Ashley

Guest Aislinn

:claphands::claphands::claphands:

Oooh. this is verra exciting. Okay, I am setting aside a book for each of you! I can't wait to see you all in Vegas and give you an in-person hug. Thanks for being so supportive. I can't wait for you all to read the book and tell me what you think.

Love ya,

Ashley

:claphands::claphands::claphands:

Oooh. this is verra exciting. Okay, I am setting aside a book for each of you! I can't wait to see you all in Vegas and give you an in-person hug. Thanks for being so supportive. I can't wait for you all to read the book and tell me what you think.

Love ya,

Ashley

I would like a signed copy as well. Looking forward to the convention . . . never been . . . looking to have lots of fun.

Barb

Ashley,

I'd love a signed copy too! I'm needing a new book to read and from what I understand yours is top notch!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Kimber

Guest Aislinn

Ashley,

I'd love a signed copy too! I'm needing a new book to read and from what I understand yours is top notch!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Kimber

Hi Kimber,

Thanks very much. I'll set one aside for you. Looking forward to meeting you in Vegas.

~ Ashley

Ah Ashley I want you to sign my book!!! I miss you girlie and can't wait to see you again!!! Of course I have to bring my sash as well to represent.

Cassie

Ashley, I was hoping you would do this. Count me. I would love to get a signed book from you. I look forward to reading it.

Sally

PLEASE save one for me too-- I cant believe I'm going to be meeting all you wonderful writers--

cant wait to see you all

2 weeks more....

Annemarie

I'm in!! I love books!!

Stacy

I would love to get one!!!!! MistyW wants one too!

Thanks,

Bambi

Absolutely!!! I want one!!! :claphands:

Thanks!

Guest Aislinn

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much to all of you for being so sweet and supportive. Just wanted you to know that I have your names down on the list and will set aside a book for you. I'm bringing a limited number with me. So, make sure you remind me you're on the list. I want to make sure that all of you who requested one get your books. For those of you who already have a copy and want me to sign it, just bring it along and I'd be happy to.

And anyone else interested, I will be checking back to see if anyone wants to be added to the list.

I cannot wait until you see the book in person and what a beautiful job Annette and Stef did with the cover. It's gorgeous!!!!

((hugs))

Ashley