Gerard Butler GALS

Question about Phantom LV

Thank you for arranging this Susan. I'll bet most of the POTO attendees will want to make the night last as long as possible!

Swannie

Swansong GAL: Lady of the Lair,

'Guardian of the Master's Dreams'

And Willing OCPA Sufferer

Posted Image

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grand Lux Cafe will take reservations for large groups. Their banquet manager is already gone for the day but I left him a voice mail requesting he contact me about a reservation for our group on June 10 following the Phantom 5pm show. Hopefully this is far enough in advance to make the arrangements.

Count me in please . . . I'm a late comer to the show but was able to get a seat in row DD. So looking forward to this show.

beejay, This is GREAT news! I'm so happy you'll be joining us for the show, and for dinner!

Swannie

Posted Image

The Grand Lux Cafe will take reservations for large groups. Their banquet manager is already gone for the day but I left him a voice mail requesting he contact me about a reservation for our group on June 10 following the Phantom 5pm show. Hopefully this is far enough in advance to make the arrangements.

Thanks Sue, I knew they and you would come through! :D

Reserve 3 spots for me and my roomies Jodi & Marie after the show! :yippee:

Edited by Scorpio613

I haven't talked with my roommate, Vanessa, yet, but count us in for dinner after the show! I'll check with her to make sure she is OK with this. I can't wait until we get to Vegas!!!!!

Linda / Pink Lady

Make that 3 for my gang!

Swannie

Posted Image

I'm certainly in, and I think I can speak for Elissa and Bill too! So make it three for us too.

Count me in please . . . I'm a late comer to the show but was able to get a seat in row DD. So looking forward to this show.

beejay, This is GREAT news! I'm so happy you'll be joining us for the show, and for dinner!

Swannie

Posted Image

Swannie: I'm looking forward to meeting you in Vegas and, of course, the Phantom show. The music is in my head constantly. My grand daughters sing it with me in the car to and from school. I have it turned up so loud that people in other cars give us funny looks when they come up beside us and see us all singing so loudly. Anyway, I am ready for an evening of good music, good company and good food.

Barb/beejay

I haven't talked with my roommate, Vanessa, yet, but count us in for dinner after the show! I'll check with her to make sure she is OK with this. I can't wait until we get to Vegas!!!!!

Linda / Pink Lady

YES, definitely count me in! Thanks, Linda, for posting for me. You know I wouldn't want to miss this last dinner in Vegas after the Phantom show! The menu looks fabulous! I can't wait! Less than 2 weeks, we will be in Vegas before we know it!!!

:hugs:

Vanessa

I'm certainly in, and I think I can speak for Elissa and Bill too! So make it three for us too.

Oh yeah, like Suzie said, count us in too!

Could I please join you all for dinner after the show???

Deb

Deb, I don't think you have to ask! The more, the merrier!!

Please reserve 3 more spots for me, Sheri (Hobbes) and Kristine (theblonde).

YAY!! Can't wait to see ya'll!! :claphands:

Hi Gals,

Count Deetz and I in...looking so forward to our night!!!

Hugs, Linda

OK... totally random here, and a bit too drunk, but

I AM GETTING SO EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

Sorry. I can't help it!

EDIT Sheesh! I really need to change my siggy. I just realized how out of date it is!

Edited by kittypro

You can add my son, Ethan and I to the din din list! I so can't wait for Vegas and this whole experience.

VEGAS here we come.

Paulette

Paulette, I am SO glad I'm going to get to see you again!

VEGAS!!!!!!!!

OK... totally random here, and a bit too drunk, but

I AM GETTING SO EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

Sorry. I can't help it!

EDIT Sheesh! I really need to change my siggy. I just realized how out of date it is!

Did you say "DO excited"???

Sorry, Pat, I couldn't help myself being a little drunk myself over here. I can't wait for Vegas, we are soooo gonna have a big fat blast!!!

Damn, wooman, you edited that before I could post this! Sheesh, you are so fast on the draw!!!

You think YOUR siggy is out of date, look at mine!!! I can't wait for the siggy workshop in Vegas, so I can finally learn how to make something original & unique for a change!

By the way, I recognize Naois (Diana)! I am so glad to see you will be in Vegas, girl! That is so cool.

& I agree with kittypro about getting to see Paulette again! I barely got the chance to meet you in Indy, Paulette. Wow, this is so cool, I am going to meet up with some great GALS in Vegas that I met before!

As an explanation - Vanessa and I were out tonight drinking too much and having too much fun. Hey! It's a holiday weekend after all! I don't have to do anything tomorrow but laundry!

Just a little pre-Vegas preparation!